The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
How well does the All Day Chemist HQ & Retina work? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
How well does the All Day Chemist HQ & Retina work? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
How well does the All Day Chemist HQ & Retina work? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
How well does the All Day Chemist HQ & Retina work? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
How well does the All Day Chemist HQ & Retina work? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
How well does the All Day Chemist HQ & Retina work? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
How well does the All Day Chemist HQ & Retina work? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
How well does the All Day Chemist HQ & Retina work? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
How well does the All Day Chemist HQ & Retina work? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
How well does the All Day Chemist HQ & Retina work? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Bj

Bj
Accepted
Accepted
First topic message reminder :

For anyone currently using these 2 from All Day Chemist, can you tell me what your experiences were, or have heard, or if your currently using them can you give me thoughts on this?

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
MAHARANI wrote:Oh and one more thing, again , in case you have not got any already, a good sunblock is essential once you start you regime.
Thanks a kit for that, Maharani. I am actually using this regime for my body and not my face. For my face I am currently using HQ I received a doctor and Carotein.
I don't want to use retin a on my face in the summer. My body I hardly show. Plus, I'd much rather see how it effects my body before applying to my face.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Mq stands for mequinol which is a depgimentator but I believe this would happen after prolonged use. The affects of mq do last longer after you've have stopped because it does,if I'm not mistaken, seep into your system.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Dominicana wrote:
yes___I mean no wrote:i use mq instead of hq because with mq you can obtain more extreme lightening then hq down side is that it takes longer
Oh, I see. You're saying MQ gives you more extreme lightening, but it takes a bit longer. Perhpas that's because it may last longer as well, like it may be permanant What does MQ stand for? Is that the stuff that depigs your skin color?

mq= mequinol and yeah it depigs pig get it,
anyway so i'm mixing it with ra and it wont make me depig just really light

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
It can depig after prolonged usage if I'm not mistaken but it won't do like mono

55How well does the All Day Chemist HQ & Retina work? - Page 3 Empty Mixing the two Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Ok, how do you mix retin A and MQ? Is that how I should be using Retin A and HQ? I just did my first application last night, but I put the Retin on first and then about ten minutes later, I applied the HQ. Is that good?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i actually don't know, i mix 1 part .1% ra 6 parts mq

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Ahhh, I see. Well, I'll have to see how this works for me. I want results in like, a month or so.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
what % of ra do you have, .025 right?

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Well I have a few of 0.025% and a few of 0.05% and .01%.

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Well I have a few of 0.025% and a few of 0.05% and .01%.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Dominicana wrote:Ok, how do you mix retin A and MQ? Is that how I should be using Retin A and HQ? I just did my first application last night, but I put the Retin on first and then about ten minutes later, I applied the HQ. Is that good?

That sounds fine to me. I know some mox the hq and ret a in their hands then put it on, you just know that a pea size of ret a is all you need.

I see you have different percentages and you should start with the lowest then work your way up because it takes awhile for your skin to adjust to the peeling.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i only mix 1 part ra because it's .1% and i don't have anything weaker,i mix all mine together in a jar but your method sounds good too, let us know how it goes

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yes, what do you mean. Six parts hq to one part mq? How do you measure?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
sorry i meant, 1 part .1% ra and 6 parts mq
i mix it by adding 3 tubes of mq in a jar and half tube of ra
thats 3/.5=6/1

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh so you add 3 tubes and half a tube of ret a and it seems to be working without your skin being left raw?
Do you place it in a ziploc container or some other airtight sealer?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i have a tiny jar that used to have my sunscreen in but ran out and kept the container, thought it might come in handy, and i also keep a little in a cleaned out food dye container. those little tiny 1 once ones

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Ah well I think I will stick to the mixing in my hands

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
is that better than a jar

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Ah well I think I will stick to the mixing in my hands

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well I would need to find an air tight container and I would rather keep them in their respective tubes and mix them in my palms. Now if you have found a mixture that works and your container keeps the hq/ra from oxidizing I say keep at it.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
after your post i went around tightening the heck out of all the jars, i didn't know about the oxidation of creams. i'm guessing thats not good

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yeah they'll change color to a brwon/yellowish color I believe and it will be less effective.

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Alizee love wrote:
Dominicana wrote:Ok, how do you mix retin A and MQ? Is that how I should be using Retin A and HQ? I just did my first application last night, but I put the Retin on first and then about ten minutes later, I applied the HQ. Is that good?

That sounds fine to me. I know some mox the hq and ret a in their hands then put it on, you just know that a pea size of ret a is all you need.

I see you have different percentages and you should start with the lowest then work your way up because it takes awhile for your skin to adjust to the peeling.

Thank you Alizee Love!!! I actually have no peeling as of yet. I mean, it's only been my secod day, and I don't know if your nody is different, but nothing yet.

But yes, I am using the lower percentage until I see a reaction and then wait awhile and then move up.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
That's good. I don't know many who have instant peeling but its good your taking this slow

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Thank you Alizee. Oh, so people usually don't have instant peeling? How long does it normally take? I know it's different for everyone, but what would you estimate?
Since last week, I have not been consistent with my retin and hq regimen. That sucks. I hate when I am not. I was just so busy and left town, I wasn't even thnking about it. I will start again tonight.
But i just ran out of Carotein, and have no exfoliant to place on my face other than my exfoliation soap. I want, so badly, to use my retin-A on my face, but it'll be hot all week and I don't have a sunscreen for my face, just my body.
I mean, my face mositurizer says it's got 15 sph, but who knows.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com