The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Does hair grow slower during certain months of the year than others?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Does hair grow slower during certain months of the year than others?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Does hair grow slower during certain months of the year than others?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Does hair grow slower during certain months of the year than others?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Does hair grow slower during certain months of the year than others?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Does hair grow slower during certain months of the year than others?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Does hair grow slower during certain months of the year than others?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Does hair grow slower during certain months of the year than others?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Does hair grow slower during certain months of the year than others?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Does hair grow slower during certain months of the year than others?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bj

Bj
Accepted
Accepted
just curious and if it's rue how I can increase?

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Hair does actually grows faster in the summer! It grows faster as much as 1/8 per month depending on the hair type, care, etc. The reason is simple simulation.The sun simulates your hair through heat , causing it to grow at a faster rate. There are studies on what makes sunlight trigger growth.To help your hair grows healthy and stronge, will required keeping the scalp clean ,with a good hair care regrim weekly,and don't forget a healthy diet including drinking lots of water.

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
That's very true. hair grows faster during the summer time so your lucky that summer is on it's way depending what region you live in. But, I did not nkow it was because of the sun's heat. Cordellpuss do you think it's also because of the colde months on it's way and how the body needs to protect it's self from cold?

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
(1) Cold weather slows down circulation, robbing the roots of your hair essential nutrients. (2) Hair growth is a lot slower in fall and winter because during the cold season your hair sheds alot more for regrowwth which will take until the hotter season for it to grow out. (3) Also in wintertime your hair tends to dryout and that can lead to damage hair such as split ends.

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
well said, so moisturize, moisturize, moisturize especially during those cold seasons. hair grows faster when it's healthier, growing to it's full potential and minimize as much breakage as you can so you can see your growth.

Bj

Bj
Accepted
Accepted
Thanks everyone for all of the tips! I'm glad that summer is around the corner soon so I'll really try and make the most of it. I already started trying to drink as much water as I can. Which vitamin brand would be best to take, would a multivitamin be best?

Bj

Bj
Accepted
Accepted
How will I notice the difference between hair breakage and hair shedding then?

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Bj here is a link:http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/286359/hair_care_shedding_or_breakage_understanding.html

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Your best bet is a multivitamin, brand is not important make sure it have vitamins from A-Zink, biotin is also hepfull .

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
To explain in a nutshell, breaking is from the hair shaft itself, shedding is from the roots. Notice when your hair falls, if it has a white bulb at the end then it is from the roots, if the hair is shorter with no bulbs, then that is breaking. I noticed that my hair grows on average of 3/4s to 1 inch per month. I am lucky in the winter time to get an average of 1/4 inch per month. I try to keep my hair in a bun 99% percent of the time during the winter so as to retain length, I also use a ton of moisturizing products. My hair will take off in February and will grow until october or november at the rate of 3/4s of an inch to 1 inch, then it will go back to normal.
Biotin is extremely great for hair growth but if you have acne be careful. You need to supplement with MSM as well. All these can be obtained from any health food stores or GNC or vitamin shop. To jumpstart hair growth take prenatal vitamins or vitamins for hair. Hair is made up of (protein) amino acids and most of us do not get enough to aid in our hair growth journey. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein such as Lysine, leucine, among many others. Protein shakes tend to help give us the basic amino acids our body needs but lean meats can provide that as well.

saroy123

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Thanks everyone for all of the tips! I'm glad that summer is around the corner soon so I'll really try and make the most of it. I already started trying to drink as much water as I can. Which vitamin brand would be best to take, would a multivitamin be best?

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I heard MSM is good for hair growth bt you have to mind out for growth in areas you may not want it

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
H Yogi,

before switching to medicine I was a stlyist specializing in hair loss and I noticed that even clients losing their hair still had periods of increased growth during certain periods. I worked in NYC where it's cold-cool most of the year but summer time is when my clients hair grew the most. Moist heat increases blood circulation to the follicles feeding it with nutrients allowing your own genetic potential for growth. Humidity+heat are bad for frizz but globally good for most cultures for growth. Having said that my clients from humid climates that relocated to NY complained about their rate of growth decreasing. I do believe that the water and diet played a part in this as well but the environmental temperature was a
key factor. Again these are women with medical hair loss so I found them to be excellent subjects in unlocking hair mysteries, applying these methods were even more beneficial to those with healthy scalps not suffering from these various forms of Alopecia:star:

msmchy

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Maybe because in the warmer months were more active and have to wash our hair more frequnetly due to sweating and swimming. All that stimulation of the scalp could produce more growth.

lightskinned22

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
my hair grows less in winter. so i agree with msmchy. could have something to do with pore activity. you more sweat and hydration activity. compared to winter where most people stay away from water activity and wash their hair less, less sweat etc

Monix

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I got curious when I saw the topic title. So weather really affects the growth of our hair. My mother always says that combing your hair regularly will also make it smoother and longer, I wonder if its true.

shunammite

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I never know that hair grows differ on the weather. Or maybe I'm not just aware of it Smile

dcspak

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Yes .. Weather effects hair sometimes and sometimes not .. it also depends on you hygiene condition.. Some people have very sensitive kind of nature and they adopt bad effects really quick

For More Information Contact Here:
House No.39, Bhittai Road, F-7/1, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Land Line: +92 51 2655981 – 86
Fax: +92 51 2655980

ziesha0981

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
try biotin.

http://norwoodgreen.in/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | Society and Culture | Beauty, Celebrities, Fashion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com