The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Your thoughts on Sammy Sosa's Lightening?

What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap64%What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 64% [ 7 ]
What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap36%What are your thought on Sammy Sosa's skin lightening? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Have any ideas of what he had possibly used? Do you think it's permanent or will he maintain his results? Your thoughts and reflections you can post here?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Golden Girl on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I emailed the company so well see

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
The photos are far nicer than the previous ones. I guess she may have read some of the feedback about looking a tad toooo pale !!!

From memory, I believe part of her regime, apart from the parfait, included some Gluta C products at night and the organic white tea. There was something else but can't remember what. I dare say she had to mention the other products, so as to promote them being sold, but if you are using more than one product, it is then difficult to attribute the lightening just to one thing. I wonder why this section was removed as well.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I read the site and saw the white tea. I woould rather visit china town in san fran and get some really great herbal tea; I doubt tea will whiten.
I'm going with the parfai,hand and body cream, and their soap

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Who is that person?? is she real person lol, I thought it was only add.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
According to various places, sorisha naidoo is a celebrity in south africa who used fair and flawless to lighten her skin.
She used ff but put her own label on it I believe.
It worked really well but it was harsh on some peoples skin including sorisha. It was refornulated but didn't work as well so it was reformulated a third time and it's supposed to work like the first cream but gentler Smile

If I missed something gg can correct me lol

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
LOL Alizee you pretty much sumed it up.

Maharani, I'm wondering if she read this thread as well? Wel, I deleted the vampire part about the 1st pic, as I don't want to offend..lol. I do like the new photos better. I agree, many chages and deletions, perhaps due to too much questioning and other things. I think her results mainly came from F&F, since Gluta c was added much later to the list. From what I hear and reading the ingredint list, gluta c isn't really potent and Sorisha was quite brown. Perhaps they just wanted to add more items to the list. But yes, she is a big celebritiy there in Soth Africa.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Pfft let's be real here, she looked like one of the people in those horrible twilight movies.
Since these postss I have emailed and now get no response so I will take my money to adc where they responded quickly and kindly. But I might buy their soap, iit looks really good.

P.s. no offense to any twilight fans but as a anne rice lover I can safely say,

Vampires do NOT HAVE CHILDREN, NOR DO THEY SPARKLE. Lol now true blood is awesome

Incognito

Visitor
Visitor
Too much is ligh not enought

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Vampires DO NOT SPARKLE!!
Thank you. I was about to walk out of the theatre when Twilight came out. Big dissapointment for me, as I love vampiric novels and films. I'm more drawn too the ones that makes you wonder on it's reality...I don't recall seeing any blood in Twilight. It was just too soft for me. I have read a few of Anne Rice's books and she is a really good author, wish I can write one like that. But, I did like Quen of the d*mn*d, although they changed much from the novel. I loved the idea of how they had Aaliyah playing Akasha...also because I'm a big fan of Vincent Perez...I so wanted to marry him, seriously.

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Incognito wrote:Too much is ligh not enought

Lets hope Sosa learned his lesson on limitation.

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Alizee, so Pure Perfect still did not respond yet with answers to your questions? I wonder why that is? In my opion, I would think companies would try and go out of their way to answer questions for potential customers. And if they do not know the answer, they can at the least respond back to say that more time is needed in order to answer the question..so that people wouldn't deliberately feel ignored. Well, let us know what you later decide to try.

I saw a little of True Blood when it first came out, but haven't kept up with it since then.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I love anne rice and am sad she nolonger writes them *cries*.
I like queen of the d*mn*d the movie as a seperate entity; mostly because stuart townsend is a cutie and aaliyah was great as akasha. With twilight, I don't know I dislike sparkly vampires and they can not have children. Then that meadow scene looked like a golf course and their eyebrows do not move. Am I the only one who noticed that? Lol

Now the charlaine harris is a good vampire writer, not as poetic as anne but so funny and quant. Now true blood is based on those novels and is awesome, alexander skarsgard is hot lol

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Golden Girl wrote:Alizee, so Pure Perfect still did not respond yet with answers to your questions? I wonder why that is? In my opion, I would think companies would try and go out of their way to answer questions for potential customers. And if they do not know the answer, they can at the least respond back to say that more time is needed in order to answer the question..so that people wouldn't deliberately feel ignored. Well, let us know what you later decide to try.

I saw a little of True Blood when it first came out, but haven't kept up with it since then.

I sent another email to pure perfect but alas, they are ignoring me. And to be honest their last email felt like a kiss off if you ask me. They said I should use their american counterpart fair and flawless then gave me a link to the site. Now I knew they were the same and that just proved it lol.

I have finished using the far and white and my last bit of kojic soap. I do believe it worked but since I didn't take before pictures I can't be sure. However, I was complimented on how even my skin looks so it did help my skin look nice.

It was a hard decision to make but after research and snooping around, I orderd hq 4% and ret a 0.05% from ADC after I finished my last final. Woot summer vacation lol.

You have not kept up with true blood? Omg it is awesome. What I love is alan ball, the creator, has kept true to the novels the show is based on; it helps that he is a real fan of the novels. I believe this allows him to understand the readers point of view, something other producers fail to understand. It is on hbo and to me that makes it better because they do not have to censor anything, so they can write a story and not worry about offending or upseting the apple cart.

Season two just came out on dvd this past week and season three starts next month. Yay

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted

I wanna know what the h*ll used on his lips! Now that's progress!

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I wonder if anyone has any recent pics of him. I always like to know if they have been able to maintain results. I know he did get a bit darker but no where as dark as when he started.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com