The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
TONIQUE DISCOUNT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
TONIQUE DISCOUNT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
TONIQUE DISCOUNT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
TONIQUE DISCOUNT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
TONIQUE DISCOUNT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
TONIQUE DISCOUNT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
TONIQUE DISCOUNT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
TONIQUE DISCOUNT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
TONIQUE DISCOUNT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
TONIQUE DISCOUNT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty TONIQUE DISCOUNT Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:46 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
You may already be aware of my own experience with Tonique, which unfortunately was not a particularly good one. My skin can be sensitive and so I know that the reaction that I got from using it may not be the same for others.

In fact I am aware that on other forums, there are some that actually like this product although not the price !!!
For that reason I would like to share a 10 % discount code for their products. I am not sure if there is an expiry to this offer but here is the info that they emailed me. Please let me know if anyone actually does decide to try as I would be very interested in anyone else's experience. Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
10% Off Summer Sale
We'd like to invite all of our customers back to Tonique for our newest sale. You can get a glowing, flawless complexion just in time for Summer with our new improved 10X Skin Whitening Cream [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our new improved 10X Skin Whitening Gel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Please use the coupon code: 10percent at the time of checkout. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope to see you soon!

2TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty Re: TONIQUE DISCOUNT Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Thanks Maharani for this. I remember receiving an email recently also and went to check out the site again. Do you think it could be more than sensitive skin or that some of the ingredients makes some pople's skin sensitive too?

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

3TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty Re: TONIQUE DISCOUNT Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:09 pm

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
Which is better the cream or the gel and how many shades lighter can it lighten?
Maharani do you think people have more positive results, no results, or negative results from Tonique?

4TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty Re: TONIQUE DISCOUNT Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:39 pm

beautifulskin

Visitor
Visitor
LiteNYellow wrote:Which is better the cream or the gel and how many shades lighter can it lighten?
Maharani do you think people have more positive results, no results, or negative results from Tonique?
Lite I hope you don't mind me butting in but, I like the new and improved 10X Gel a lot.
From what I have seen there are mixed views on the products but, they worked well for me. Hope this helps!

5TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty Re: TONIQUE DISCOUNT Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:52 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
LiteNYellow, like beautifulskin said, the gel seems to be what is preferred and apart from my own experience I think gels in particular can be very good for lightening. The reviews are mixed and I know that I am not the only one who developed a rash using it, but it could be that I was sensitive to the ingredients, which are supposedly quite strong. I think the way to go is to use a very small amount. It can be very tempting to slather on whatever you are using but some products require a light hand. Let us know if you decide to take the plunge.

6TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty Re: TONIQUE DISCOUNT Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:04 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I wonder what exactly is it that causes some people to have a rash? It must be one of the active ingredients that are being used in some skin lightening products, maybe too much of a good thing that may be causing this.

7TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty Re: TONIQUE DISCOUNT Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:20 pm

beautifulskin

Visitor
Visitor
I would definitely say to go easy on it at first especially if you're using it with Retin A.

8TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty Re: TONIQUE DISCOUNT Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 am

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
Should retin A be used with this since it already has ingredients that will exfoliate?
I went in the tonique website yesterday, so what is up with the before and after pictures?

9TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty Re: TONIQUE DISCOUNT Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:55 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I think the picture does not really confirm that it is of the same person. I totally understand that people want to protect their privacy but there are ways of blocking out distinguishing features and STILL being able to show that it is the same person.

They should really think about putting up another photo.

10TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty Re: TONIQUE DISCOUNT Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:56 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
LiteNYellow wrote:Should retin A be used with this since it already has ingredients that will exfoliate?
I went in the tonique website yesterday, so what is up with the before and after pictures?
Using a product concentrated already with a lot of exfoliants such as AHAs and kojic acid, retin-a you may want to refrain.

11TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty Re: TONIQUE DISCOUNT Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:05 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
MAHARANI wrote:I think the picture does not really confirm that it is of the same person. I totally understand that people want to protect their privacy but there are ways of blocking out distinguishing features and STILL being able to show that it is the same person.

They should really think about putting up another photo.
Looking at the before/after photos, I don't see it. Either they are 2 different people or The photos are closely cropped to the point viewers are unable to visually see any physical resemblance. Companies would usually aim to show that 2 people are the same in the first and second photo. as well as taking the photos in similar locations and poses in order to see a little of the features such as the lips, eyebrows, eyes... something. I agree, all does not need to be exposed in order for privacy. Maybe they'll redo them, along with additional photos posted to prove this is the same individual in the both b/a.

12TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty Re: TONIQUE DISCOUNT Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:14 pm

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
Golden Girl wrote:
LiteNYellow wrote:Should retin A be used with this since it already has ingredients that will exfoliate?
Using a product concentrated already with a lot of exfoliants such as AHAs and kojic acid, retin-a you may want to refrain.
ok That's what I was thinking, retin-a may be too strong to use with this also. maybe something milder.

13TONIQUE DISCOUNT Empty Re: Fashion Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 am

Theodore

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hey,
I have a also know a one wholesale shop those provide a 25% discount on our offer sale this is a great place for wholesale jewelry and clothing.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com