The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1 Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:48 pm

skin lighten beauty

Accepted
Accepted
First topic message reminder :

hi. If I take glutathione pills can they lighten my skin?

26 Hi Yogi on Fri May 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
Ananda Lewis was a talk show host here in the states.She's not very very dark but surely a Fitz 5 ( on the lighter end & now I'm between Fitz 5 & 4)
I had severe dark circles - which is actually what got the ball rolling in lightning- that had to covered with Kabuki like makeup ...I wore makeup since the 4th grade and I'm now in my early 30's. So I learned about Se Quiiso by Fair & Flawless through boards and started using that on my circle and lips, but just for my discolored spots only. That in itself has given me an allover lighter look.

The darker areas like kness, hands, circles etc have been so stubborn over the years that I didn't have the patience to wait to see if
Gluta would lift them.

But I can see my veins more clearly (Not yucky looking though) which is all the proof I needed to see results in places other than my face. I work in medicine and know the benefits of Gluta, sub-lingual will do it faster than pills but I.V. injections are the best according to my friends from the Philippines who some have Fitz 5 skin also ( they're not all Fitz 3 & up like some have reported). Which ever route i.e. pills, sub-lingual pills, sub-lingual spray, or I.V., you can take large quantities safely. Still takes a little time though, my friends said I would see results within a month but I & others saw them even faster than that. I highly recommend it.

27 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Sat May 14, 2011 5:51 am

yogi

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Where are you getting your glut from?

28 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Sat May 14, 2011 12:17 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
I buy the product called:

Now GLutathione 500mg
W/ Milk thistle
Alpha Lipoic acid

OR eBAY, (The Healthier Shop sells for $20 a bottle)

(becareful not to get the lesser mg, doesn't work as well says my friend and she is Philippino and already quite light)

29 BTW Yogi on Sat May 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
I also use the sublingual spray which is 2,500 mg by Whitelight which you can get on their website, I think I got mine from Ebay. $62 or so, takes 2 wks though for shipping

30 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Sat May 14, 2011 2:45 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
How long does that last you? I have spent an absolute fortune on different supplements . It would be nice if there was something that worked on it's own and that was cost effective.

31 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Mon May 16, 2011 9:31 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
website I found says it is good for about 1- 2 months. Would not be bad if it DID last 2 months and it DID work

32 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Tue May 17, 2011 11:09 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Lilikoi wrote:I also use the sublingual spray which is 2,500 mg by Whitelight which you can get on their website, I think I got mine from Ebay. $62 or so, takes 2 wks though for shipping

Do you have to use the pills and the spray or can you use the spray on it's own?

33 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Tue May 17, 2011 11:38 am

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
Quiamontana,

You can traditionally use the pills only but I saw more of a difference the minute I added the spray. It's a super high daily dosage but it's totally safe, if for any reason it's too much your body will eliminate the excess in the urine. You cant take too much glut, its the vitamin C that your body can react too if there's too much present in the system & vitamin C is essential for the process. The spray contains gluta and vitamin C

34 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Thu May 19, 2011 7:01 am

yogi

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
sounds really interesting. It is just that some people say glut does not work even in spray form and then you hear some say that it works for them

35 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
that is what I understood, which is why I never really looked into this as a supplement/spray/ lotion before, because it was always that it has to be injected if you want it to work and I never faniced that. Apart from the fact that I do not like the idea of injections, there is also the issue of even knowing what you are injecting yourself with. Glad the spray is working for you. Keep us updated with how it continues to work. May try it one day

36 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Fri May 20, 2011 1:54 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
I would love to know too. I believe that supplements can definitley brighten even if they do not lighten

37 sub ling on Fri May 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
The difference I've seen isn't drastic but surely noticable.

In the hospital/long term care facilities that I've studied in (as a nursing grad) have always used sublingual routes for our patients with heart related pain due to it's speedy delivery to the blood stream. To the contrary, this route is even faster than I.V. or I.M. (intramuscular).
In regards to the product I'm currently using (Whitelight sub spray)only time will tell the effectiveness.But at such a high concentration like 2,500mg 5-6xs dly I'm willing to give it a shot to see the long term results. But still I'm human and in a bit of a hurry like everyone else (lol!) & am willing to incorporate other product to the routine even though I know it will be difficult to measure the long term results when I start cocktailing. So far, so good. Keep you guys posted. Like a Star @ heaven

38 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Sat May 21, 2011 11:13 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Please keep us posted. If it means that it helps with body lightening then that would be cool because it seems to be the hardest to work on.Have you seen a difference in your body skin tone?

39 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Sun May 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
It's weird but even though I see it more on my face my body and hands still seem to be pretty even, not perfect but nothing strangly out of place like some creams can do.I have seen only a slight difference on my body, not as much as the face but enough to get rid of what remained of old tan lines on my chest

40 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Wed May 25, 2011 7:33 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
ok thanks Very Happy

41 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:36 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Lilkoi I bought the spray you have been using. Hoping to sees some results like you. It has a funny taste initially but you get used to it. Thanks for the recommendation Smile

42 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
What does it taste like? I would not mind another supplement if it works. I have been taking my MSM, vit C, NAC and alpha lipoic acid but if I could get results with a spray it may be a better option. Some times I actually dread taking all the pills. They can be so hard to swallow and because there are so many, it is no joke.

43 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:57 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
All the best quaimontana with the glut. Hope it helps you along with your regime

44 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:40 pm

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
@ kim thank you

@ angeleyes it has a slight sulphur taste along with a melon flavour. I am getting used to it now but at first I thought it was awful

45 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:57 pm

blackgirl

Visitor
Visitor
Interesting! So in the spray form, what is the amount that you get? Are there different sizes or just one?

46 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:07 pm

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
It is just the one size I believe and it comes in a combination of glut and vitamin C. You give two sprays under your tongue three times a day. It is 2500 mg glut and 1000 mg of vitamin c

47 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:20 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
quiamontana wrote:@ kim thank you

@ angeleyes it has a slight sulphur taste along with a melon flavour. I am getting used to it now but at first I thought it was awful

It sounds a bit like NAC which has a terrible sulphur smell and I hate swallowing that pill.

48 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:30 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
The more I take it the less the taste seems to bother me

49 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:21 am

lightskinned22

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
ive tried alot of glutathione brands and im lucky that i never came across a bad one or one that didnt work
BECAUSE HONESTLY THEY ALL WORKED
i never used injection because no matter pitch black i use to be, i dont see why the hustle of injecting yourself just to get lighter if you can just take supplements and get the same acheivement even if it will take a little longer.
im alot of shade lighter just by patience.

-skin colour foundation --Revlon ColorStay Warm #310 !!YAY!!!

50 Re: Can Glutathione pills lighten skin? on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:54 pm

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I thought that pills did not work because they get broken down before they can give any benefit. That is why I thought trying the sub-lingual glut might be a better option.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum