The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 14]

1Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hello, and welcome to the Skin Philosophy Skin Care Forum. We encourage new members to take a moment to tell us a little about themselves--Who you are and what are your hobbies? Where are you from? What do you like and dislike? and why you chose to join our community.

If you are going to start an introduction thread, please make it worthwhile for others to read. Enjoy your time at TSP. Please read the FAQs and Rules, familiarize yourself with the stickies and announcements in the different forums, and take the time to read what you write before you post it.

Last edited by Golden Girl on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

226Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:53 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
weren't jamebondwhite banned?
how did he/she manage to login again??

227Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:10 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
What post are we talking about?

228Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:19 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Hi KIM,

sorry I missed your post. Most people obtain their retin A from all Day chemist, which supplies them cheaply but the shipping is high at $25. This can be offset by buying in bulk. Here is a link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In term of the sun protection, there is a thread that you might find useful.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

229Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
thank you maharini Very Happy

230Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Do you know how long shipping is to the UK?

231Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:54 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Well usually about 10 days, but for some reason, my last order took longer than usual. Hopefully they have corrected whatever was causing the delay.

232Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
hello and welcome to

ileie

KIM
&
prince

stay Cool forum, stay cooool

233Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
thank you for the welcome. I am enjoying my stay so far !

234Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hello skin philosphy peeps. Am looking for loads of help in finding something to help me achieve flawless and bright skin. I consider myself to be dark though not too dark but would luv a lighter tone. Any help will be very welcome. Hope you can help. Thanks x

235Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:19 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
MAHARANI wrote:What post are we talking about?

No post....it said he.she logged in on the homepage

236Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:49 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzellz112 wrote:
MAHARANI wrote:What post are we talking about?

No post....it said he.she logged in on the homepage

Oh, never noticed.
I don't belive they have been banned

237Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:52 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Hello and welcome yogi.

I like your goal!! Some people who want to lighten don't really think about the fact that a flawless complexion can really make all the difference. All the Best in achieving your goal !!!

238Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:32 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Hey yogi I'm a newbie too. welcome from me too Very Happy

239Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:21 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
thank you both for the welcome. I have been doing some searching and have come across a site called fair and flawless. Anyone here tried this with any success please? there are a lot of products and was going to email the company to find out which one to choose.

240Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:42 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Will answer this in your other thread.

241Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:40 pm

FaceOfVanity

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
New to the Forum, I heard about this one through a post on SCT. I hope to learn about new skin lightening methods from this forum and contribute some of my ideas as well. I think it's important that people put much research into the items before they topically apply them.

Hi all Smile

242Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:18 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Hi FaceOfVanity! A warm welcome to you!

243Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:05 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
FaceOfvanity,

Welcome to the board and Looking forward to what you have to say !!!

244Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:54 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Welcome FaceOfVanity I am newbie too but feel like I have been here for years (in a good way)

245Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 pm

beautifulskin

Visitor
Visitor
I used to post here regularly but because of everything going on in life I havent been here in a while but IM BACK and happy to be here.

246Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:08 pm

beautifulskin

Visitor
Visitor
How many posts do I have to have for privileged status? It looks so much better than "visitor" LOL

247Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:36 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
warm Welcome FaceOfVanity.

248Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:55 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Theodore, placing links in your signature as a way to promote, is not permitted. If you continue to do so, you will be banned from the forum . Your post has been deleted.

249Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm

carlene

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hi .I am Carlene and I discovered this forum today . Thanks for the great info,

250Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:35 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
carlene,

A very warm welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here !!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com