The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Empty Top 10 Cardio Exercises Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

You already know that one of the most important things you can do for your weight loss goals is regular cardio exercise. There are so many choices out there...which exercises are the most effective? Below are the best cardio activities for blasting calories and getting in great shape.

26Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Cardio Exercises Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:40 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yaaaay!! 3 lbs is 3 lbs, and is an achievement !! Come on everyone ,we need to cheer for SLB !!! The fact is you haven't stayed the same weight, you haven't put on AND you are now 3 1bs lighter towards your target. Well done !!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

27Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Cardio Exercises Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:43 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Oh and you have to keep the updates coming, ok !!!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

28Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Cardio Exercises Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:05 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Big congrats SLB! I'm really proud of you. In time you'll see inches also becoming less, just continue to take one day at a time and remain persistent.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

29Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Cardio Exercises Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:15 am

skin lighten beauty

Accepted
Accepted
thanks guys! but, I try not to weigh myself too often since I don't want to get discouraged..lol

30Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Cardio Exercises Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:18 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I totally understand. It can become quite obssessive if you have a goal in mind. And I guess it is easy to get discouraged if the scales are not saying what you expect them to say.

Well as long as you have the will power not to constantly check your weight, then maybe once or twice a week, should be ok to make sure you are on track. Don't worry if there is any backsliding, just be honest, think about what you may need to do to correct this and stay focused. A lot of peope reach for the cookie jar when they see no improvement or see weight gain, mistakenly thinking, well what's the point !!! You have to stay focused and remember exactly what you are doing this for. I know it's tough, but I do see you getting there !!! Did I tell you I was psychic ?!!! LOL

31Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Cardio Exercises Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:38 am

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
Your psychic? Can you read my future!

Body weight can fluctuate during the day due to water and food being digested.

32Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Cardio Exercises Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:12 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yes that's right LiteNYellow and YES you will be mine, dreamboy, you just don't know it yet !!! LOL

33Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Cardio Exercises Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:57 am

ileie

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hi,
This is really very beneficial cardio exercise . its helpful for mea and other's also.

34Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Cardio Exercises Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:02 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
ileie,

links to the types of websites you have posted are not permitted without prior permission from the administrator. The link has therefore been removed.

35Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Cardio Exercises Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:49 pm

wandnancy91

Visitor
Visitor
Many would suggest jogging and long walk for those who are of age but for the younger ones I would like to suggest swimming or cycling as the best exercise they should try.

36Top 10 Cardio Exercises - Page 2 Empty Top 10 Cardio Exercises Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:08 am

David147

Accepted
Accepted
Cardiovascular exercise includes any activity in which you move your large muscle groups for a sustained period while maintaining an increased heart rate. In addition to burning body fat, cardio activities help condition your heart and lungs to move blood and oxygen throughout the body more efficiently. In order to reap the full benefits from cardio activities, the American Heart Association recommends at least 30 minutes five days per week. Cardiovascular exercise comes in many different forms so find something that you enjoy. (Movement of the large muscle groups is not necessary for an increased heart rate and for exercise of the heart, but the "vascular" - or blood flow - element is better served by movement of large muscle groups.
Due to the low impact nature of walking, it is one of the easiest and most convenient forms of cardio. Whether you're new to exercises or a seasoned veteran, take advantage of the benefits of walking and adjust your intensity based on your experience. Simply put on your walking shoes, step out your door and off you go.
Following right behind walking in convenience, jogging or running provides an option for cardio with a slightly higher intensity. Start slowly and work up to more difficult workouts. Once you develop some experience as a runner, vary your speed and terrain to challenge your cardiovascular system. Remember, keep your head up and pay attention to your form to minimize the risk of injury.
Aerobic dance classes vary from very low impact to much higher intensity using tools such as a step and kickboxing. Classes range in theme from Latin dance inspired aerobics to belly dancing. Find something that works for you based on your exercise experience, body type, goals and injury status.
Take an indoor cycling class, ride the stationary bike or hop on your road bike and ride the neighborhood to get the cardio benefits of cycling. With many options, this very low impact exercise can easily be a part of your workout. Cycling is ideal if you experience any lower body orthopedic problems with the knees or hips or if you carry excess weight.
Swimming utilizes the entire upper body and core, making it an effective cardio activity. If you are a beginner, swimming for extended periods of time while maintaining a steady heart rate will be difficult. Build up to longer workouts. Since being in the water eases stress on your joints, water activities such as aerobics or walking work well for those with arthritis or other joint problems.
Not all sports make great cardio activities. Include team sports incorporating constant activity such as soccer, lacrosse and basketball into your program for maximum cardiovascular benefit. Tennis, racquetball and squash make great cardio workouts as well.
Jumping rope challenges your coordination, strengthens the bones and improves your cardiovascular system. Both the lower and upper body benefit from this simple, inexpensive activity that you can incorporate into your routine whether at home or traveling. Learning proper technique is simple and perfected with a little bit of practice.
Elliptical training machines continue to become easier to find and more comfortable to use. Elliptical vary in that some use the upper and lower body, some only the lower and others provide the option to increase or decrease the angle on the legs. They provide very little impact on the joints of the lower body.
While requiring some amount of snow and specific equipment, cross country skiing works the entire body for a great cardio activity. In addition to challenging the heart and lungs, cross country skiing works the muscles in your lower body, core and upper body. Learning proper technique is relatively easy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com