The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Question about these skin lighteners? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Question about these skin lighteners? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Question about these skin lighteners? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Question about these skin lighteners? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Question about these skin lighteners? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Question about these skin lighteners? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Question about these skin lighteners? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Question about these skin lighteners? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Question about these skin lighteners? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Question about these skin lighteners? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question about these skin lighteners? Empty Question about these skin lighteners? Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:15 am

Emo chik

Emo chik
Visitor
Visitor
Are white females able to use these and lighten or are they only for black and asian skin? and can you explain why or why not.

rocksmart8020

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hi, the products for skin lighteners are only for those who have complex or black face skins. What is the use of these products for white females who have already their skin white..

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
There are white females with discolourations such as age spots, freckles,sun damage skin etc.So yes they can use skin lighteners as well to enhance their apparence.

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Golden Girl wrote:
Emo Chik, yes the ingredients commonly used such as alpha arbutin, kojic acid, hq, licorice, mequinol, bearberry, mulberry root extract, etc along with exfoliants such as lactic acid, glycolic acid, papain (from papaya), apricot kernals, etc are often used in skin brightening and lightening products for all colors and ethnicities.

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
I agree also. Many people may want to help improve their hyperpigmentation, blemishes, remove their tan, or to whiten their skin overall. It isn't only some people with "black face", I lighten and I'm asian and there are other members who are asian, indian, and arab here who also lighten. I noticed in some of the popular skin care brands they use some of the same ingredients to treat uneven skin or make brighter.

6Question about these skin lighteners? Empty Re: Question about these skin lighteners? Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:52 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
The very fact that major companies like L'oreal, Gatineau, Ponds etc all have lightening ranges just goes to show that lightening is not just for those with darker skin. There are an incredible amount of caucasians who seek lighter flawless skin. They just don't get as much stick for seeking it !!!

7Question about these skin lighteners? Empty Re: Question about these skin lighteners? Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:58 pm

skin lighten beauty

Accepted
Accepted
I have noticed this too.

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Agreed. As we all can have imperfections with our skin rangind from acne, acne spots, scars, blemishes, freckles, age spots, ect.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
skin lightening is for everyone. We are a pretty diverse group but with similar goals.

10Question about these skin lighteners? Empty Re: Question about these skin lighteners? Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:17 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Well said Kandiluv !!!

11Question about these skin lighteners? Empty Re: Question about these skin lighteners? Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:38 am

Emo chik

Emo chik
Visitor
Visitor
Thanks guys! For Ponds and the others, which can work best? I want to try and remove any tan and make my skin an alabaster shade of white. And from what I was reading, peels can help whitening too. I just need a good regimen.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com