The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review

Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Crème for my face. I had bought it from Amazon for around $14 (I'm including the shipping & handling). The dark blue 1oz (30ml) tube and gold box packaging, I assumed would probably last maybe 3 weeks, especially since I naturally use more amount of product, but it was able to last me for 5 weeks.

On their site they state to use for 6-8 weeks to see much of a difference before giving up on it. It's texture is more like a opaque serum, rather than a crème or gel. Their active ingredient is hydroquinone, so if Hq is not your ingredient to use, this product may not be for you.... (continued)

*Update 4/21/2010: if you decide to try this gel, please keep in mind that this was recently tested to contain 8% hydroquinone. I personally prefer 3% or 4% Hq, as a lower concentration can lighten quite well when used along with a good exfoliant. I'm hoping that F&W will lower this concentration by half [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please Log In To Read The Complete Review & Analysis:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Golden Girl on Sat May 08, 2010 12:48 am; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/dyna/rapex/create_rapex.cfm?rx_id=106)

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

MAHARANI

Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:15 am by MAHARANI

Thanks for that great review . I don't want to put you on the spot, but out of ADC, Nadinola and F & W, which has been your personal favourite?

I realise that this may be difficult to say, as you have started off with one product and it is hard to know whether the other products would have also allowed you to reach the same point.

Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:08 pm by skin lighten beauty

Thanks. how can you prevent the redarkening?

Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 pm by skin lighten beauty

I agree, the feel of it is nice and it smell ok. Not very fragrant and not bad.

Golden Girl

Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:18 pm by Golden Girl

Thanks guys. Yeah, it works but you redarken once you stop or for me when I tried using it once a day I redarkened very fast. I received compliments from using it but it's really temproary. I think if I continued using it longer than 5 weeks, it may have continued to making me lighter. Although I have a habit of glancing in the mirror several times a day, I could swear that that morning I could look quite lighter, thus my lips looking naturally look darker. And then several hours later the lightening seemed somewhat diminished in some way.

@Maharani you know my mom just developed some photos I had taken with my baby niece around December (when I was using hq 4%/ra) and I looked much lighter compared compared to after using the f&w I lost results and redarkened quite quickly. The photos I looked almost at Tyra's color,but not at my lightest. So, I'll have to say the hq/ra for me and because the results lasted longer with me using hq 4% once a day or every other day of what I used to do.

@SLB yes the f&w exclusive creme gel has a pleasant feel to it.and can be stretched to last quite a while. Preventing redarkening I would suggest while weening off of the f&w exclusive, begin using another lightener (transition maybe 1-2 weeks). Compared to just stopping suddenly and then restarting all over again with something else which takes time for a new product to work. That's my idea for it anyways.

Kandiluv

Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:15 pm by Kandiluv

Enjoyed reading your honest review golden.

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:26 pm by cordellpuss

Thanks for the review golden girl, and why did you stop using the fair&white gel?

Golden Girl

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:29 pm by Golden Girl

Oh I only purchased one tube off Amazaon back around January/February and wanted to really try it out on my face. I should have purchased more, perhaps next time I'll get 2 or 3 tubes instead of one. It works, yiu just have to stay consistent with it such as 2x daily everyday or you'll redarken quite quickyl and lose some of your results you had acheived. It does work really good on acne scars and spots, blemishes, and uneven skin which I really wasn't expecting.

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 pm by skin lighten beauty

I do have 2 tubes so I'll see in 2 months if a big difference.

Kandiluv

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:04 am by Kandiluv

Did you just say 8% hq ??? Why the h*ll did they put so much in there and then not tell anyone? Is that much even needed to lighten well?

MAHARANI

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:00 am by MAHARANI

Yes apparently it is 8% from recent info that was posted. Some companies fail to disclose the full info about the quantites of their active ingredients and I guess admitting to such a high concentration would put a lot of people off. The high concentration may be one of the reasons some people have reported very quick lightening.

I personally think that 8% is much higher than is needed.

MAHARANI

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:09 am by MAHARANI

Double post ***

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:42 pm by skin lighten beauty

I starting to see lightening with their cream gel and it's working for me. Companies should really give how much concentration on how much % of their active ingredients to be fair. they should really lower their %.

MAHARANI

Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:53 am by MAHARANI

I guess part of it is, that a lot of people want results, like yesterday, so they have used a high percentage, but knowing that disclosing the full details would put some off. The good thing is that now we know, so anyone can now make a decision as to whether they still want to use it or switch to something with a lower percentage, if preferred. In my opinion, I would say that this should not be used for a long period.

Golden Girl

Post Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:42 am by Golden Girl

I agree, now knowing in exact of how much hydroquinone is actually in this product, people shouldn't use for long-term use if they do choose to use it. gradually switching to another product may help to not lose so much of the results obtained from it. Until then, we are hoping tht Fair & White will lower the percentage to about half, instead of 8%.

Kandiluv

Post Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:29 pm by Kandiluv

I hope Fair & White really lower that stuff and anything else that has too much. Not much fun if you get light quick to just return dark quick.

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:56 am by Callmefab

Hiya all, I just found this forum and thought I should dive with a post.. As the F &W report was published in 2006, my guess is the company may have adjusted the formular with exposure! My sister used it a couple of years ago and it was so strong her hands peeled and lightened. I don't mind 8% though as am only it on hard to lighten areas ie knuckles.

MAHARANI

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:47 pm by MAHARANI

Hi Callmefab ( Great name BTW)

A warm Welcome to the board. Yes F & W may well have reduced their concentration, as I am sure there are many who have no idea that it is/was so high, but it would be great to know beforehand, without someone independantly having to test it. So have you found it helpful on difficult to lighten areas? Are you using anything else for other areas?

MAHARANI

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:49 pm by MAHARANI

And callmefab, if you haven't already done it, please feel free to make a post in the introduction section. I am sure everyone would love to say hello !!

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:41 pm by Callmefab

MAHARANI wrote:Hi Callmefab ( Great name BTW)

A warm Welcome to the board. Yes F & W may well have reduced their concentration, as I am sure there are many who have no idea that it is/was so high, but it would be great to know beforehand, without someone independantly having to test it. So have you found it helpful on difficult to lighten areas? Are you using anything else for other areas?

Thanks for the warm welcome...I totally agree, people ought to know what they are using. I've just started using it on my hands, will give it about a month or so! For my knees, I'm using 5xf, also been a couple of days, but am quite keen on any products or peels that have worked for others.

Kandiluv

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:12 pm by Kandiluv

Let us know how it works out on your hands Callmefab. I know some members here who are currently trying it or have tried it recently. It would be really good if they did lower their percent/ Do you know the new strength?

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:52 pm by Callmefab

Kandiluv wrote:Let us know how it works out on your hands Callmefab. I know some members here who are currently trying it or have tried it recently. It would be really good if they did lower their percent/ Do you know the new strength?

No Kandi..I'm actually only guessing they have lowered because they were exposed

Golden Girl

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:32 pm by Golden Girl

Let us know how well it lightens your hands Callmefab. Are you using peels in conjunction with it as well? I haven't tried it on my hands yet, so keep us updated.

MAHARANI

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:36 am by MAHARANI

callmefab,

So I am taking it that your hands and knees are your main focus. You are not lightening anywhere else?

For these areas a series of lactic acid peels would be really beneficial. They can be easily bought online from ebay, Amazon, garden of wisdom, makeup artist choice and lotioncrafters. You may actually find that when you start using the peels that your results come along quicker.

Post Wed May 05, 2010 4:02 am by skin lighten beauty

Callmefab wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome...I totally agree, people ought to know what they are using. I've just started using it on my hands, will give it about a month or so! For my knees, I'm using 5xf, also been a couple of days, but am quite keen on any products or peels that have worked for others.

Callmefab can you tell me how you knuckles are coming along? I have also been using f&w and I'mseeing a big difference with my skin as it's getting much lighter. Do you use aha peels on your knuckles too? If so what kind?

Also how is the 5Xf working on your knees, any lightening yet? Please let me know.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com