The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Golden Girl

Administrator
Privileged
Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme Review

Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Crème for my face. I had bought it from Amazon for around $14 (I'm including the shipping & handling). The dark blue 1oz (30ml) tube and gold box packaging, I assumed would probably last maybe 3 weeks, especially since I naturally use more amount of product, but it was able to last me for 5 weeks.

On their site they state to use for 6-8 weeks to see much of a difference before giving up on it. It's texture is more like a opaque serum, rather than a crème or gel. Their active ingredient is hydroquinone, so if Hq is not your ingredient to use, this product may not be for you.... (continued)

*Update 4/21/2010: if you decide to try this gel, please keep in mind that this was recently tested to contain 8% hydroquinone. I personally prefer 3% or 4% Hq, as a lower concentration can lighten quite well when used along with a good exfoliant. I'm hoping that F&W will lower this concentration by half [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please Log In To Read The Complete Review & Analysis:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Golden Girl on Sat May 08, 2010 12:48 am; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/dyna/rapex/create_rapex.cfm?rx_id=106)

All Day Chemist Hq 4% (lightener)
RX Suncare: Sport Sunblock SPF 50 (sunblock)
-----------------------------------------------
http://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Wed May 05, 2010 4:05 am by skin lighten beauty

What do you guys think? if maybe f&w exclusive gel is mixed with some body cream for larger areas, and used from the tube on places like knuckles, knees, and dark spots? that's if it's still has 8% in it.

Post on Wed May 05, 2010 9:09 pm by Alizee love

Like many of you I wouldn't mind the high percentage but the fact that they failed to tell people makes me go hmm.
People need to be told because people are dumb. By dumb I mean they want instant gratification and fail to realise these are chemical you are exposing your skin to. Consumers need to think before they act but....*sigh*.

I am thinking of using F&W with an exfoliator then switching to hq and ret a for maintanance. Has anyone done this?I would let my skin rest for a good week or two in between of course. Also you can use F&W on your whole body right?

Post on Thu May 06, 2010 10:10 am by darcskin

please, what does the F&W exclusive whitinizer gel smell like? does it smell real good & feminine?

Post on Thu May 06, 2010 10:48 am by Golden Girl

Welcome Darcskin, glad to have you here. In my opinion, for me it did not stink nor smelled too fragrant. It was more of a mild chemical smell that once dried, the smell faded and didn't really linger. The smell to me was pretty neutral.

When you have a chance, feel free drop a post in the introduction thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Our other members would love to hear from you!

Post on Thu May 06, 2010 5:53 pm by Callmefab

I haven't been here for a few days and am missing the love already, too much drama on other forums .. I haven't been using the f &W gel consistently on my hands, I switched to 5xF instead, Progress is slow especially on my fingers, but on other areas like elbows am seeing measurable results, it peels as well. has anyone also noticed any peeling with the f & w gel? because i used that on my feet for about 1 week, and after a routine lactic peel the skin literaly cracked and peeled. I don't know whether its an accumulation of months of lactic peels or the combo but am pleased. My toes still have dead skin which arent coming off easily.... any suggestions on what to do.. thanks?

Post on Thu May 06, 2010 6:04 pm by Callmefab

MAHARANI wrote:callmefab,

So I am taking it that your hands and knees are your main focus. You are not lightening anywhere else?

For these areas a series of lactic acid peels would be really beneficial. They can be easily bought online from ebay, Amazon, garden of wisdom, makeup artist choice and lotioncrafters. You may actually find that when you start using the peels that your results come along quicker.

Cheers , I do |LA regularly, am also lightening my errm... butt [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Post on Thu May 06, 2010 8:10 pm by Alizee love

Callmefab wrote:
MAHARANI wrote:callmefab,

So I am taking it that your hands and knees are your main focus. You are not lightening anywhere else?

For these areas a series of lactic acid peels would be really beneficial. They can be easily bought online from ebay, Amazon, garden of wisdom, makeup artist choice and lotioncrafters. You may actually find that when you start using the peels that your results come along quicker.

Cheers , I do |LA regularly, am also lightening my errm... butt [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hmm lactic acid peel huh? I have never had any kind of chemical peel. Does it hurt and can you use it on your whole body? I would think if I did then the F&W should work even faster plus using kojic soap

Post on Thu May 06, 2010 10:47 pm by KB50MJ

I have 3 questions for you guys:

1. Now whats wrong with using a cream with 8% HQ? Are there any negative
effects to using such a high amount?

2. when you stop using it, and you start to darken. How dark do you get?
Darker than you normally are? Or a little darker than the light skin
you have no?

3. What happens if you use it 2x a day for 6 months straight?(becuase
after 6 months its recommended you don't use it any more) Will anything
bad happen if you use it non-stop for long periods? Like anywhere under 6
months.

Post on Sat May 08, 2010 3:56 am by Golden Girl

Dermatologists usually use hydroquinone 4-8%. Although, hydroquinone can be used safely, it should be used safely in order to not have adverse reactions from it. The higher the strength with hq, the higher the risks. If this is to be used, it should be for temporary use and not long-term. The amount of Hq that it was last tested at.

I never used this for 6 months straight, with skin lighteners they are temporary and are not permanent. So, once discontinued, your skin eventually returns to it'a original shade. At his percentage, theres now way to be able to know how it will work on skin for long term use, That is if it is at that percent.

Althouh this link below isn't about hq, there is a chart included. Take a look at the chart of where it sais hq [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post on Sat May 08, 2010 6:26 pm by Alizee love

This is so frustrating.
So after six months I have to stop using the hq and ret a? I suppose I'll switch to mq since it seems closer to mono and therefor the affects should last longwr; even if I stop.

Post on Sat May 08, 2010 8:02 pm by Emo chik

I don't know, I'm trying to read more about mequinol and hydroquinone. I did think of monobenzone briefly but changed my mind.

Post on Sat May 08, 2010 8:26 pm by KB50MJ

I know its probably not good. But I'm going to try this product and use it for at the most 6 months and see what happens.

Post on Sat May 08, 2010 8:42 pm by KB50MJ

I know its probably not good. But I'm going to try this product and use it for at the most 6 months and see what happens.

Post on Sat May 08, 2010 9:19 pm by KB50MJ

Post on Mon May 10, 2010 12:02 am by Golden Girl

Callmefab wrote:

Callmefab are you seeing any lightening yet on the bumm si far?

Post on Mon May 10, 2010 12:04 am by Golden Girl

KB50MJ wrote:I know its probably not good. But I'm going to try this product and use it for at the most 6 months and see what happens.

Well, I had written to the Fair & White company yesterday so I am hoping they'll respond for me any new % change and what amount in exact. I rather see some documented prrof though.

Post on Tue May 11, 2010 9:37 am by MAHARANI

GG,

I bet you don't get a response .

Post on Tue May 11, 2010 9:38 am by MAHARANI

Yes callmefab, we are now looking for more pohotos !!! LOL

Post on Fri May 14, 2010 4:20 pm by wannabelighter

MAHARANI wrote:Yes callmefab, we are now looking for more pohotos !!! LOL

Hello guyz!
After reading this article about F&W , i really want to give it a try but still i am confused, makari or F&W? lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Post on Fri May 14, 2010 4:23 pm by wannabelighter

Alizee love wrote:This is so frustrating.
So after six months I have to stop using the hq and ret a? I suppose I'll switch to mq since it seems closer to mono and therefor the affects should last longwr; even if I stop.
hey,
what did you finally use?

Post on Fri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm by Alizee love

I'm using f&w right now but am not sure what to use after.
I'm stuck between hq with ret a or fair and flawless. The only reason I'm not sure about using f&f is the price, their cheapest is like $45

Post on Sat May 15, 2010 10:32 pm by skin lighten beauty

The same for me. I noticed I am lightening really well right now, but fair & flawless cost too much but I don't want to use hq forever.

Post on Wed May 19, 2010 9:35 pm by Golden Girl

Alizee and SLB do let us know what you both decide on your new regimens. The options that I know to be successful on some are hq/ra, mq/ra, f&f, and makari, although they each have their own drawbacks and may not work for everyone.

Post on Wed May 19, 2010 9:52 pm by Alizee love

It may just boil down to who can deliver to a p.o. box lol.

Seriously thou I'm leaning towards ret a .1% ( maybe I should start w/ .05%?) And hq4% but 5 would be better. Now just so I'm clear I should apply the hq then ret on and do it twice a day or should I mix them in my hand and apply together? Or will either do?

Post on Wed May 19, 2010 9:52 pm by Alizee love

It may just boil down to who can deliver to a p.o. box lol.

Seriously thou I'm leaning towards ret a .1% ( maybe I should start w/ .05%?) And hq4% but 5 would be better. Now just so I'm clear I should apply the hq then ret on and do it twice a day or should I mix them in my hand and apply together? Or will either do?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum