The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Golden Girl

Administrator
Privileged

Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect?

UPDATE: Inordinate Amount of Suspicious e-Mails and Comments.

Multiple Fake or Fraudulent Comments Posted by Nikki2000/Mandysweet:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click to zoom in. Please be cautious of fraudulent spammers and marketers who frequents skin care & skin lightening forums, boards, blogs, and other informational sites of long-term and short-term members who skillfully market products under various alias usernames, ip addresses, and emails.

This product seems to have both positives and negatives, and I have been lurking their site for the past 2.5 years now. I am wondering how much of their "new formula" has been improved and if they have come out to explain their situations. If anyone has tried, or know anyone who has tried their products, please post any experiences and thoughts about Pure Perfect.

Before & After Pics Of Sorisha Naidoo From Using Previous Pure Perfect Products

My personal thoughts: Well, looking at Sorisha's before after photos are quite dramatic and seem to have much potential to help anyone with achieving their goals at any level, which makes it tempting for many. But, I personally like her before photo more than the after, as her after photo has a very vampire-like appearance and in my opinion had lightened too much which blended poorly with her features...well, at least by looking at this specific pic it looks this way to me. Along with their poor customer service I had experienced from them in the past, still somewhat high prices (although quite cheaper than some in the US), their limited locations of customer base to serve, and previous formulation concerns with an imbalance to the skin (Possibly due to excessive amounts of AHA acids and...did they not have Sepiwhite as an active ingredient before? if I'm correct I am almost sure of this, but I may be incorrect... which should not be applied at such high levels, as well as unstable formulations) but no, it does not contain any form of steroids and was sent in for testing and proved as clear. But, here is the article below and feel free to share your thoughts and opinions on your experiences with this.

"Pure Perfect skin-lightening cream being tested after users complained cream destroyed their skin"...?

Last edited by Golden Girl on Tue May 18, 2010 12:38 am; edited 5 times in total

All Day Chemist Hq 4% (lightener)
RX Suncare: Sport Sunblock SPF 50 (sunblock)
-----------------------------------------------
http://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 am by GOTHQUEEN

Post on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:31 am by quiamontana

I think you are right she does not look much lighter than at the start as the lighting in the second picture looks brighter. Now see this would be my worse nightmare- getting much lighter and then reversing back to closer to my natural colour again. How do you explain that. Everyone would think something was up.

Post on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:16 am by Zama

I have been using their Glutathiome soap for almost a month now, it is lightning my skin a bit , but over all my skin especially my face looks and feels beautiful

Post on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:48 pm by Alizee love

Holy F*ckballs Batman Shocked She could have gotten that kind of results using a vitamin C serum. I know the vampiric picture of her was taken two years ago or so when she first started using the products and back then the parfait was so strong they had to reduce its potency, maybe there really were steroids in the cream and nnow that they have taken them out we see how they barely work?

Post on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:00 am by yogi

Lol Alizee that is too funny but so true. I did not even realise how close she was to her original colour till Gothqueen put the pics together. There is no doubt in my mind that there was probably steroids in the original product

Post on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:18 am by KIM

@ Zama is this glut soap by Pure Perfect then?

@ Alizee lol. Agreed a bit of exfoliation and vit C may have yielded similar results.

Post on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:50 pm by Alizee love

@Yoig Oh yeah there was def. something in those creams, the ff 5x gel especially, to yield suhc drastic results in as alittle as seven days. When a product like hq take a good month and exfoliation to get resluts, results that take 30 days to see, you know a cream that gives results in seven days is questionable to say the least.

kim- I thought I read somewhere that you used f&f? Is this true and if so how did it work on your skin? I am not goint to lie, I was tempmted for over a year to try it but being a college kid the purse would not allow it and the voice in the back of my head said the ingredients list does not explain the outrageous price.

Post on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:49 am by quiamontana

holy cow....7 days to results must be highly suspect but I know that a lot of people would like an instant transformation. I would be lying if I did not wish my results would be quicker but I don't want any problems later on

Post on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:47 pm by KIM

Alizee love wrote:
kim- I thought I read somewhere that you used f&f? Is this true and if so how did it work on your skin? I am not goint to lie, I was tempmted for over a year to try it but being a college kid the purse would not allow it and the voice in the back of my head said the ingredients list does not explain the outrageous price.

No that was yogi.I have never tried their products so looks like you and me got a lucky break if the results above are anything to go by

Post on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:10 pm by Alizee love

Kim- oh ok, I thought I may have gotten my wires crossed there. Yeah,if it is true and the gel contained steroids, yikes!

Quiamontana- oh yeah, I think we all would like instant results but slow and steady wins the race. I would rather to a slow process that will last longer as opposed to results that happen instantly but result in something like ochronosis.

Post on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:25 am by yogi

Alizee yes it was me that used it and it did thin my skin. Yes it lightened but this was only because of the cheap clobestal proportionate steroid they chucked in it. This is why I say they have no business charging such high prices. They are big time fraudsters and should be ashamed to be treating customers like that. All natural my ar*e !!!!

Alizee what are you using at the moment?

Post on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:52 pm by Divine Diva Skincare

Wow! That is a very drastic difference.

Post on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:08 am by rainbow

I wonder how she feels about her skin reverting so much. That is the problem with being in the public eye where everyone can see all your changes. It would be bad enough with friends & family noticing but here the world is speculating

Post on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:57 am by quiamontana

This is why I very rarely take pictures because it is all documented and then if I do get lighter there is definitive proof lol

Post on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 am by GOTHQUEEN

It is a shame that skin lightening is such a big deal amongst some black communities. I do know that there are countries where it is not such an issue and it may even be normal for someone to come up to you to ask what you are using in order to gain similar results BUT in general it is something that is not openly discussed apart from in forums etc. It is sad because you should not have to hide your achievements

Post on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 am by KIM

I agree it should not be a big deal for anyone and frankly should be our business. I have been taken aback when someone tried to confront me before about what I was doing to my skin and whether I was bleaching and now wish I had had the guts to tell her where to go. However as it is such a delicate subject I tried to dismiss it but am sure I made her more suspicious by my reaction. Unfortunately she caught me totally off guard.

Post on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:10 pm by rainbow

KIM wrote:I agree it should not be a big deal for anyone and frankly should be our business. I have been taken aback when someone tried to confront me before about what I was doing to my skin and whether I was bleaching and now wish I had had the guts to tell her where to go. However as it is such a delicate subject I tried to dismiss it but am sure I made her more suspicious by my reaction. Unfortunately she caught me totally off guard.

I would say mind your own freaking business !! LOL There are a lot of people who do not seem to have a life so need to get busy in yours. You just need to remind them that your business is YOUR business so go and get a life of your own

Post on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 am by yogi

Lol rainbow !!!

Post on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:53 pm by angeleyes

you know it is good to remember that we only have one life, so must make sure to enjoy it and do what makes us happy. There are those who will voice concern about what you may be doing but as long as you know you are being sensible then try not to be concerned about what they may think. Sometimes, some of the protesting is born out of jealousy anyway. Live life and enjoy !!!!!!!

Post on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:47 pm by Alizee love

Yogi- Currently Iam not using any lightening creams but am just exfoliating away the layers of dead skin. With it being summer and me living in California, it is just too hard and I am way too paranoid of the sun turning my brown a*s into charcoal lol. I did use HQ 4% but it was from ADC and that ish was weak sauce IMO. I am going to insead buy the 10% from Isis in a few months and then maybe someday when I'm more sure of myself I willcompound my own.

Post on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:55 pm by Alizee love

I agree with what all of you have said in regards to the reactions one gets when others confront youabout lightening or the very topic is brought up. I myself have not yet been asked that but if I did and it was somenoe I barely know I may just say yes and that I wish to turn myslef abino then smile and walk away oh so politely, none of that is true but oh to see the reaction I would get lol!

In the US especially there is a long history of racial prejudice and a lot of steemsfrom the "you have a darker skin color and are therefor inferior". It was only in the 70s or so that "black is beautiful" came about and people of color started to be depicated as anything other then the help so I can see why some in the black communites may take offense to skin lightening but Iknow many who lighten don't do it to try and be white. The ones who do have deep issues like that will need help and maybe an understanding shoulder would be mor helpful then being yelled at and called names.

oh and like yogi said it is bullsh** f&F charges so much for a steroid cream.I would have no problem with them putting steroids in it but only if they discloused it instead of trying to hide it.

Post on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 am by quiamontana

It does make me sad that like someone mentioned you have to hide your "achievements" because of the lack of understanding. People can get plastic surgery, dye their hair all the colours of the rainbow, cover themselves in piercings or tatoos BUT Lord forbid someone lightens!!! Peopl need to get over this and start looking forward rather than back. No one is asking you to do it,just don't be so judgemental to those that do.

Post on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:49 am by rainbow

It is called double standards, my friend. Just try and ignore it & enjoy YOU !!!

Post on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:51 pm by Alizee love

Very true.

Now to get back on topic, I wonder what this womans skin looks like right now. Maybe she got back her pale look?

Post on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 am by GOTHQUEEN

Well if they have removed the steroids then I doubt it. Anyway I thought that photo in the recent article was a current photo

Post  by Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | Society and Culture | Beauty | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum