The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

Has Anyone Tried Pure Perfect?

UPDATE: Inordinate Amount of Suspicious e-Mails and Comments.

Multiple Fake or Fraudulent Comments Posted by Nikki2000/Mandysweet:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click to zoom in. Please be cautious of fraudulent spammers and marketers who frequents skin care & skin lightening forums, boards, blogs, and other informational sites of long-term and short-term members who skillfully market products under various alias usernames, ip addresses, and emails.

This product seems to have both positives and negatives, and I have been lurking their site for the past 2.5 years now. I am wondering how much of their "new formula" has been improved and if they have come out to explain their situations. If anyone has tried, or know anyone who has tried their products, please post any experiences and thoughts about Pure Perfect.

Before & After Pics Of Sorisha Naidoo From Using Previous Pure Perfect Products

My personal thoughts: Well, looking at Sorisha's before after photos are quite dramatic and seem to have much potential to help anyone with achieving their goals at any level, which makes it tempting for many. But, I personally like her before photo more than the after, as her after photo has a very vampire-like appearance and in my opinion had lightened too much which blended poorly with her features...well, at least by looking at this specific pic it looks this way to me. Along with their poor customer service I had experienced from them in the past, still somewhat high prices (although quite cheaper than some in the US), their limited locations of customer base to serve, and previous formulation concerns with an imbalance to the skin (Possibly due to excessive amounts of AHA acids and...did they not have Sepiwhite as an active ingredient before? if I'm correct I am almost sure of this, but I may be incorrect... which should not be applied at such high levels, as well as unstable formulations) but no, it does not contain any form of steroids and was sent in for testing and proved as clear. But, here is the article below and feel free to share your thoughts and opinions on your experiences with this.

"Pure Perfect skin-lightening cream being tested after users complained cream destroyed their skin"...?

Last edited by Golden Girl on Tue May 18, 2010 12:38 am; edited 5 times in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

GOTHQUEEN

Post Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:58 am by GOTHQUEEN

I thought this was her original colour

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and thought This was after her Pure perfect steroid product

and that this was her current tone after she stopped uisng the original pure perfect

Alizee love

Post Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:21 pm by Alizee love

Oh it is but I meant maybe since that latest photo she got her pale color back but I doubt it. The only difference I see in her most recnt one and old one is that her skin looksa little brighter but you can d thag with vitamin C serum.

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:20 am by SandraWood

Could it be possible to get so fairer complexion with any beauty product.

Alizee love

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:27 am by Alizee love

I do believe it is possible but you need to find something you can use long term.

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:21 am by MorganNick

Sounds good to me, I would like to thank you all for sharing your valuable information.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:23 am by umeshsharma723

Hi have used revitoldirect skin brightner for brightening my skin and has shown a lot of good effects on my skin the best thing i liked in it is that it is natural and no side effects at all.

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:32 pm by Busola

Is true perfect the same company as f&f? Fair and flawless claims to use sepiwhtie and AHA i am surpised to hear they used steroids is this allowed?

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:49 am by umeshsharma723

Yes i did try it even one of my friend tried it as well it was not effective for him now we have switched to a natural product as Skin brightener cream by revitoldirect.Its working effectively for us . It's been only 2 weeks and we have seen the results.

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:07 am by emiliclarke123

I was used this product it is very good to use and results are very effective.

Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:38 am by Conall

Hello, I am a new user to this forum. I want to share my opinion about Skin Care. Thanks...

Post Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:01 am by lifbali

This lightening creams is no longer effective, there are some few others in the market that are very strong and Light your skin in a few days. Thanks Alizee for the impressions .

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:21 am by Angela02

Yes, and it did worked for me! I am highly recommending it to everyone out there who were looking for effective ways to whiten skin. I love you queen

Post Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:55 pm by lifbali

Yeah angela, Oily Skin is very frastrating problem. I tried many remedies and products but I found the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to be the effective i

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com