The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1 Neoprosone gel on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Yasmynn

Visitor
Visitor
First topic message reminder :

Ok, so I got impatient and purchased some neoprosone gel, cream and lotion. Guess what? The main ingredient in the cream is only2% hydroquinone, and the only lightening ingredient in the gel is arbutin. I've been using it on my arms for two weeks so far with no results. Maybe they changed their formula to be sold in US???

51 Re: Neoprosone gel on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:48 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
yasmynn did you continue with the neoprosone?

52 Re: Neoprosone gel on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Yasmynn

Visitor
Visitor
It's a long story. The neoprosone gel forte that I purchased was the new one that does not contain steroids. Therefore, it did nothing. I tried to order some from xnicstore.com. After trying to contact them to ship my order for three weeks, they gave me a refund. They advertise it on their site, but don't carry it anymore. So, it's hard to find. But what I've done is purchase fair and white gel and top gel plus. Combined, they make up the ingredients that's in neoprosone. So, I'll let you all know how it works out. I'm in the process of trying to complete my lactic peels which is getting on my last nerves! Evil or Very Mad (See the lactic acid posts).

53 Re: Neoprosone gel on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
That was a good find to be able to make up an alternative. I did spot that they are discontinuing this version. Even where I live the shop told me that they used to carry it but don't anymore. Hopefully your find will work just as well. I will look out for when you review it. Thanks

54 Re: Neoprosone gel on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:37 pm

I bought the Neoprosone Gel Forte, but it doesn't say that os a whitening cream(is Anti-inflammatory and for dermatitis) . so what it is that produces the whitening??

Anyway I'm gonna have to go and return this one because is gonna expire next month Rolling Eyes , i didn't see the expiring day when i grabbed it at the store today. and obviously this is the old formulation because it was fabricated on 12/2006 exp 11/10

55 Re: Neoprosone gel on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:17 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
From what I have read it is a steroid and is used for things like dermatitis and one of the side effects is supposed to be lightening of the skin. I dont think you are supposed to use it for long and I think someone said that using it with retin A helps to avoid the problems you get with steroid use. I think someone siad that they they have stopped making thata particular one and it is now quite hard to get. I know I tried and couldnt get it and then I changed my mind about using it anyway. Probably why you got an old batch.

56 Re: Neoprosone gel on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:40 pm

I am still a little bit confused Question , okay let me see if i get it, if you use Neosprosone gel forte by itself it wont work but if you use it with Retin A, it would lightening the skin??? and why people would use this thing by itself it doesnt says anywhere in this box that is for whitening Shocked .

57 Re: Neoprosone gel on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:52 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I thinnk you can use it by itself for lightening though that is not what it is made for. It's like when my friend had eczema and was given a steroid based product that made her skin really light but that was not what it was for. It was to correct the eczema which it did but the side effect was lighter skin. But like mentioned already you can't be doing this long term.

58 Re: Neoprosone gel on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
You are right Rainbow

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum