The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 29]

1My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty My Mequinol Experience Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:27 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Thanks to Maharani, I have been using Mequinol 10% on the scars on my arms now for almost a week now. Although some of the scar areas have faded some and not too large in size overall, I'm going to see if the mequinol/tretinoin can further remove the darkened areas. It does have a stinky smell LOL, so personally I prefer to use it at night and it is like a thick vaseline formulation, so little is needed as it melts as I rub it in.

Keep in mind, it is recommended that you use retin-a (tretinoin) along with mequinol in order for effective penetration and results. So, I'll keep everyone updated.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

151My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 pm

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Remember you have to buy a prescription as well if you go with mq

Yeah I remember something like that being mentioned. Can't I just say I have vitiligo or something?? Or do you guys purchase the prescription as well?

152My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:08 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
us$ 7.23

PRESCRIPTION
us$ 7.40

SHIPPING FEE
us$ 10.48

TOTAL AMOUNT
us$ 25.11

and if you don't say you have vitiligo i'm not sure they will give it to you

153My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Keep in mind though, mequinol may not lighten as quickly. So, if your looking to lighten, with mequinol much patience is needed. Espeically since it works differently on each indivdual.

Last edited by Golden Girl on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

154My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:26 pm

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Golden Girl wrote:Keep in mind though, mequinol may not lighten as quickly. So, if your looking to lighten, with mequinol muh patience is needed. Espeically since it works differently on each indivdual.

So what is it that lightens the skin? The mix of ret-a and MQ together?

155My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:27 pm

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Remember I'm using the Ret-a and MQ mixture after I've done the lactic acid peels for a month - that is once a week.

156My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
The MQ is what lightens, the ret a helps it penetrate and peeling. I believe the MQ inhibits the production of melanin but am not sure. If you don't say you have vitiligo, I doubt they'll give it to you. This is how they protect themselves in case someone should look into their online company

157My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:35 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:
Golden Girl wrote:Keep in mind though, mequinol may not lighten as quickly. So, if your looking to lighten, with mequinol muh patience is needed. Espeically since it works differently on each indivdual.

So what is it that lightens the skin? The mix of ret-a and MQ together?

mq lightens the skin the ra is he condiment that helps it along, it just takes a long time but you may get extreme lightening

158My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:36 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
mq kills the cells responsible for making melanin

159My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh yes that's right, that is why it can depig correct?

160My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:43 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
you got it

161My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Good.

Now where's my gold star? Lol

162My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:52 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i'm afraid the kid with the paste in his mouth took it, ask him were it is

163My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:40 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
is mq semi permanent?

164My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:58 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
semi permanent, yeah i guess semi is the key word here. it lasts a longer time then other lighteners because it's a depig agent but you would get the results your looking for

165My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yes. It can be permanent with long term use I believe but it probably would give you the results you're looking for at a gradual rate which won't arouse suspicion

166My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:29 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
where do you guys get hold of it?

167My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:32 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

168My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:35 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
oh noo not from them lol.. would powder be better?

169My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
powder is hard because you have to find it which is almost as hard as finding mono and mixing it yourself can end up damaging your skin, it should be mixed by a professional.

by the way, whats wrong with goldpharma

170My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
it's safe and reliable

171My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I would go with Goldpharma, they seem reliable and mixing is dangerous unless you know what you're doing also, you never know if you're getting real MQ or god knows what

172My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:52 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
yeah like baby powder, you'll open it and "poof"

173My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Or worse, mercury within the powder. I do not want to talk you out of it, but am looking out for your safety and I would buy it only if its premixed

174My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:00 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
lol i'm getting mono in powder.. i'ma get help on how to mix it Very Happy

erm some people on another forum..ordered from them..one got darker....

one didn't see any results.. :/

175My Mequinol Experience - Page 7 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
It is possible the mq reacted negatively to them but I think most get nice results

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com