The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.


- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts


Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.


Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!


All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.


Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.


Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.


The Conversation Chamber



You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 27 of 29]

1 My Mequinol Experience on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:27 am

Golden Girl

avatar
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Thanks to Maharani, I have been using Mequinol 10% on the scars on my arms now for almost a week now. Although some of the scar areas have faded some and not too large in size overall, I'm going to see if the mequinol/tretinoin can further remove the darkened areas. It does have a stinky smell LOL, so personally I prefer to use it at night and it is like a thick vaseline formulation, so little is needed as it melts as I rub it in.

Keep in mind, it is recommended that you use retin-a (tretinoin) along with mequinol in order for effective penetration and results. So, I'll keep everyone updated.


_________________
My Current Skin Lightening Regimen Is:
Neutrogena Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub (cleanser)
Tretinoin/Retin-A 0.05% (exfoliant)
All Day Chemist Hq 4% (lightener)
RX Suncare: Sport Sunblock SPF 50 (sunblock)
-----------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

651 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:32 am

KIM


Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Enticing I know you mentioned before that you are in contact with Odine. Is hq working ok for her still? I think she said she had been trying it for a while. I wanna know anyone who has been using it for a while as there are not many lightening options I am discovering.

652 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:Enticing I know you mentioned before that you are in contact with Odine. Is hq working ok for her still? I think she said she had been trying it for a while. I wanna know anyone who has been using it for a while as there are not many lightening options I am discovering.

oh yes its working very well for her...ondine looks amazing...thats why I ape all of her actions...this woman knows what she's doing.

653 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
GOTHQUEEN wrote:
You know I totally understnad what you are saying and clearly your own experiences has made you feel that lightening your own skin colour has made you feel more accepted. However I do have a problem with even if that is the way that things are perceived, does not mean that I, as a person, will reinforce the idea by putting down the colour that I am.

It reminds me of a situation when I heard one of my boyfriend's friend say that he did not like dark skinned black women .I was horrified. This dude was darker than dark and had a dark skinned mother and sisters. So is he saying that they are unattractive too?? He has fallen for some stupid idea and has not opened his eyes to see that we all have something to give. He was also by his very statement saying, without really thinking about it, that he was also unattractive. What hurt so much was that these comments were said in front of 3 white colleagues who found the whole conversation very funny. I did not. You yourself said that you found your cousins' comments hurtful. Well you should be educating them. Yes by all means do your lightening but please don't equate being dark as something awful. I already said in another post that some people will never be able to change their skin colour. Please Don't make them feel like they have been cursed. Deep down I know that you are a good individual. I know this by the fact that you have kindly shared your experiences and what has worked for you. You have not selfishly kept everything a secret. That shows something to me. I know that it is in you to have the power to say that what is happening is totally wrong. I hope that you understand what I am trying to say.

GOTHQUEEN thank you...you're so sweet.
yes I definitely understand what you're trying to say...for sure...you're boyfriend's friend has clearly been a victim of what I like to call "marginalisation due to dark skin" its just like what statistical reports say; "people who have been abused become abusers themselves.". um the reason I made that comment and I called my skin cursed is because it is the center and the reason for my marginalisation! before I lightened I would have conversations with guys online (this was before i met my boyfriend as well)...the conversations would be going remarkably well...that is...until the other guy saw my picture...then the conversation would just automatically end, or they'd make an excuse to leave...and this one asian guy was very honest with me and I was very happy that he was...he said and I quote; "I'm sorry...I'm looking for someone a little LESS BROWN." it was interesting to me GOTHQUEEN that his entire perception of me revolved around my skin color.

I'm going to use slavery as an example...in caribbean where I'm from...most people who are my original skin tone have nothing why? because thy all sold their land for next to nothing...I'm talking hundreds to thousands of acres here. post the slavery era alot of people from the middle east and other countries (after most of the european slave owners left) came into the caribbean and bought LARGE peices of land from indains, and blacks for ten and twenty dollars. these people quickly took the money and gave up their land why? because they blamed the land for them being enslaved...the attached alot of hate and animosity to the land! and in doing so they gave up something incredibly valuable that they're still paying for today...because the lighter skinned caribbean people have 98% of the wealth...thats NO ACCIDENT! the blame and all anger should have been directed at the people who enslaved them (I'm not an advocate for hate by the way, I promote peace...but I'm just talking from a logical point.). yes....so its the same thing with skin...I shouldn't feel inferior because of my skin, there is NOTHING WRONG with my skin color. Society has taught me to feel inferior about my skin tone. but sweety, I cant fight the world on this because I will spend my entire life fighting and life is really really short...the easier route would just be to lighten...do you understand what I'm saying?

I did try to educate my cousins....you know what they said to me... "we're not discriminating nothing's wrong with us....its what turns you on." and I was thinking, you don't think something is odd about you only being attracted to ONE THING! out of all the variety that life has to offer, you're h*ll bent on having ONE THING? and no one ever questions it...its like the bible...I've approached dark skinned guys who have said to me (prior to my skin lightening) "I'm sorry, I dont date dark skinned guys." Smile ...interesting...

654 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
futher more....I guess i really blame it becuase it has been the reason for so much of my ridicule and personal sufferage....even the negative side comments you hear about dark skin...even if its not directed to you and people try to laugh it off when you look at them in a stern manner and they say..."I'm not talkig about you dude...I mean other guys" WTF??? hello I'm dark skinned...you said "dark skinned people!!!" I dont mean to put it down GOTHQUEEN...its like the example I used with slavery....you blame what you think has caused you pain even though its not the cause of it...i cant fight the world...but I can fight my skin...do you get what I'm saying?

655 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Arebama wrote:

Do you know any large cream that contains 4% HQ? maybe I could mix Nadinola and the HQ/RA, Since I heard Nadinola has 3% HQ.

No I dont....and many things out there are adulterated....the HQ and all day chemist is pure...

656 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Viola


Accepted
Accepted
Enticing wrote:
Arebama wrote:

Do you know any large cream that contains 4% HQ? maybe I could mix Nadinola and the HQ/RA, Since I heard Nadinola has 3% HQ.

No I dont....and many things out there are adulterated....the HQ and all day chemist is pure...

Thanks Enticing!
Gotcha!

657 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
GOTHQUEEN another thing...its like when you're in pain...it gets to the point where you dont care any more how it all started...you just want it to stop...if that means lightening your skin then...C'est la vie

658 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:36 pm

yogi

avatar
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Ha ha enticing. A dark skinned guy saying that they don't date other dark skinned individuals. It sounds so stupid. Mind you I have sen dating sites where people specifically indicate a total opposite to themselves but to blatantly say what was said to you.........I don't know

659 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:Ha ha enticing. A dark skinned guy saying that they don't date other dark skinned individuals. It sounds so stupid. Mind you I have sen dating sites where people specifically indicate a total opposite to themselves but to blatantly say what was said to you.........I don't know

with all due respect...you don't know is right...the gay community (especially the part that belongs to new york) is incredibly superficial. the people who specify that they want to total opposite where they gay??? I'm sure they weren't...because if you check some the GAY DATING SITES you'll see specifically where the dark skinned Latino men and dark skinned black guys say "e-mail me only if you're Latino or white!" go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and there are many other sites and tell me what you see...u can even do an experiment where you make a fake account and put up a picture of a dark skinned guy...see how many responses you get...
I have no reason to lie about this...if dark skinned guys were so desired here do you think I'd be bleaching my skin? don't you think I have better things to do with my money than buy an endless supply of hydroquinone and tretinoin? don't you think I have better things to do than play hopscotch with the sun's rays or the sun's ray's reflection.
there are times when I wish I were straight becuase the gay community differs from the straight community greatly!

660 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:29 pm

KIM


Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Enticing wrote:
KIM wrote:Enticing I know you mentioned before that you are in contact with Odine. Is hq working ok for her still? I think she said she had been trying it for a while. I wanna know anyone who has been using it for a while as there are not many lightening options I am discovering.

oh yes its working very well for her...ondine looks amazing...thats why I ape all of her actions...this woman knows what she's doing.

that's good to know. Does she still incorporate the neoprosone from time to time do you know?

661 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:12 am

Diamondeyes10


Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Okay.....My HQ 4% and RA 0.05 is ordered, YAY Razz and I am waiting on the goodness to arrive (probably in a couple of weeks Rolling Eyes). But I wanted to ask Enticing and those who have been using this for a lengthy period of time, how long do you plan on using this mix to maintain your lightening? I know I've read where people say that prolong use can possibly cause health risk such as cancer but has this really been proven or is it just speculation? I really don't think there is a mix that can achieve these great results in such a fast timeframe and without paying a arm and a leg. That's so depressing!

662 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:10 pm

yogi

avatar
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing wrote:
yogi wrote:Ha ha enticing. A dark skinned guy saying that they don't date other dark skinned individuals. It sounds so stupid. Mind you I have sen dating sites where people specifically indicate a total opposite to themselves but to blatantly say what was said to you.........I don't know

with all due respect...you don't know is right...the gay community (especially the part that belongs to new york) is incredibly superficial. the people who specify that they want to total opposite where they gay??? I'm sure they weren't...because if you check some the GAY DATING SITES you'll see specifically where the dark skinned Latino men and dark skinned black guys say "e-mail me only if you're Latino or white!" go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and there are many other sites and tell me what you see...u can even do an experiment where you make a fake account and put up a picture of a dark skinned guy...see how many responses you get...
I have no reason to lie about this...if dark skinned guys were so desired here do you think I'd be bleaching my skin? don't you think I have better things to do with my money than buy an endless supply of hydroquinone and tretinoin? don't you think I have better things to do than play hopscotch with the sun's rays or the sun's ray's reflection.
there are times when I wish I were straight becuase the gay community differs from the straight community greatly!

Oh no I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I was trying to say that I am amazed that someone would be that blatant to say straight out they basically don't date anyone looking like themselves. I know it definitely happens and like I said I have seen the ads myself but these people just don't realise how dumb they sound. Yes they can specify that they prefer a certain type but I don't see the need to belittle others especially when you're all in the same boat. Enticing trust me when I say I know what it is like to want to just fit in. Life can be very tough.

663 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:17 pm

yogi

avatar
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Diamondeyes10 wrote:Okay.....My HQ 4% and RA 0.05 is ordered, YAY Razz and I am waiting on the goodness to arrive (probably in a couple of weeks Rolling Eyes). But I wanted to ask Enticing and those who have been using this for a lengthy period of time, how long do you plan on using this mix to maintain your lightening? I know I've read where people say that prolong use can possibly cause health risk such as cancer but has this really been proven or is it just speculation? I really don't think there is a mix that can achieve these great results in such a fast timeframe and without paying a arm and a leg. That's so depressing!

This is why HQ has been a last resort for me. There seems to be so much differing information about it and I was totally concerned about how long to use it for. But there does not appear to be many products that offer significant lightening out there. I tried Fair & Flawless which is HQ free but there now seems to be the problem of knowing whether the results are coming from steroids so although I saw lightening I was scared about skin thinning and breakouts etc I would also like to know how long the regime can be kept up. I placed an order and am waiting for my HQ and retin A too but I can't say that I am thrilled at the prospect.

664 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Diamondeyes10


Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Yogi........I definitely feel what you are saying. I used HQ on and off for 5 years and saw wonderful lightening. Then I learned that it's not really safe to use long term and that there were other natural products that gave the same lightening effect. So I stopped using HQ and gradually switched to these natural products. As a result I did darken and did not achieve the same lightening that I got from the HQ. I was very depressed. I want to try the Retin-A and see what it does as far as exfoliate and use a little HQ with it. The thing is I don’t want to use HQ for the rest of my life but what is too long? There has to be a better way. I know others are using LA and TCA peels but I’m not ready to try acids on my skin just yet.

665 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:52 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:

that's good to know. Does she still incorporate the neoprosone from time to time do you know?

NO no no ...she stopped! she didn't want to take the chance in getting any adverst reactions! I just made my video and I will be putting up momentarily!!! please please please please please!! stay far away from any thing which contains steroids! I'm saying alot on both videos there is a part one and part two! steorids made my face 5 times bigger than it was and not to mention the stretch marks I got! I'll be showing those stretch marks in the video as well! I would never recommend anything to any one that I would not use my self! i'll be putting up the video soon be sure to watch!

666 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:10 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Diamondeyes10 wrote:Okay.....My HQ 4% and RA 0.05 is ordered, YAY Razz and I am waiting on the goodness to arrive (probably in a couple of weeks Rolling Eyes). But I wanted to ask Enticing and those who have been using this for a lengthy period of time, how long do you plan on using this mix to maintain your lightening? I know I've read where people say that prolong use can possibly cause health risk such as cancer but has this really been proven or is it just speculation? I really don't think there is a mix that can achieve these great results in such a fast timeframe and without paying a arm and a leg. That's so depressing!

Diamondeyes10 there is no documented evidence of Hydroquinone or tretinoin ever causing cancer in any human being...that expirement with the rats; the researches had those poor rats ingest hydroquinone at 200 times the recommended amount! any organisim would get cancer from "ingesting" that amount of any thing (even tooth paste) and die right after. you will be more than fine applying hydroquinone and tretinoin topically (we're not ingesting any thing and even if we were you'd have to EAT dozens of tubes of hydroquinone before anything major happened to you)...rest at ease knowing your skin is going to be extremely beautiful and you'll be the envy of the ball...look out for my video..it will be up soon!
I dont plan on giving up this regimen anytime this century...in the united states most companies lead people to believe that one needs to pay thousands of dollars to achive great results! thats not true! its all a money making scam and then not only do they rob people of their money but they rob them of their beauty as well when they screw them by lacing those cometics which people pay an arm and a leg for with steroids!!!! SHAMELESS!!! look out for my video I talk about all of these...celebrities use nothing else but these two things....hydroquione and tretinoin! they take a while to work but the results are well worth the wait! in one year one can go from Lauryn Hill to Mariah Carey! Persistence and Patients are all one needs...you'll get there...apply the regimen 2-3 times a day (again look out for my video I show how to do this) and make sure to wear your sun block and you'll be fine!
I got lots of comments on my skin today!

667 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:12 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:

Oh no I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I was trying to say that I am amazed that someone would be that blatant to say straight out they basically don't date anyone looking like themselves. I know it definitely happens and like I said I have seen the ads myself but these people just don't realise how dumb they sound. Yes they can specify that they prefer a certain type but I don't see the need to belittle others especially when you're all in the same boat. Enticing trust me when I say I know what it is like to want to just fit in. Life can be very tough.

Definitely you're so right! I'm sorry sweety I did misunderstand what you were saying, my apologies.

668 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:18 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:

This is why HQ has been a last resort for me. There seems to be so much differing information about it and I was totally concerned about how long to use it for. But there does not appear to be many products that offer significant lightening out there. I tried Fair & Flawless which is HQ free but there now seems to be the problem of knowing whether the results are coming from steroids so although I saw lightening I was scared about skin thinning and breakouts etc I would also like to know how long the regime can be kept up. I placed an order and am waiting for my HQ and retin A too but I can't say that I am thrilled at the prospect.

be thrilled! you'll be fine!!! trust me! and Diamondeyes10 I'm happy you're starting with a a low stregth tretinoin, so you can see how your body reacts to it and then you'll decide if you need to take it up a notch or not...I mention this in my video as well...ondine informed of of this...people gravely underestimate the power of tretinoin, it can indeed cause more harm and is more harmful than hydroquinone if used incorrectly! you all are worried about hydroquinone! hydroquinone is safe as moisturizer compared to tretinoin if you used in too large an amount or used incorectly tretinoin can burn your skin off!!!!! Shocked and thats a fact!

669 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:40 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Diamondeyes10 wrote:Yogi........I definitely feel what you are saying. I used HQ on and off for 5 years and saw wonderful lightening. Then I learned that it's not really safe to use long term and that there were other natural products that gave the same lightening effect. So I stopped using HQ and gradually switched to these natural products. As a result I did darken and did not achieve the same lightening that I got from the HQ. I was very depressed. I want to try the Retin-A and see what it does as far as exfoliate and use a little HQ with it. The thing is I don’t want to use HQ for the rest of my life but what is too long? There has to be a better way. I know others are using LA and TCA peels but I’m not ready to try acids on my skin just yet.

good lord...sweety you used hydroquinone for 5 years and nothing happened to you...THAT IT SELF SHOULD SAY SOMETHING....I have aunts who have been using hydroquione for over 20 years...they haven't dropped dead yet! they could race you in a marathon lol!
it all comes back to racim! most of the dermatologists who say these things about hydroquinone and from the UK and are caucasian!
this is all institutionalized slavery which is actually not becomming better but worse as time goes on! whats the main difference between a non colored person and a preson of color? skin color! if you and I were the same color (or near that color)as the authoritarian, ethnocentric whites there would
be NO ROOM FOR OPPRESSION! THEY KNOW THIS! and it scares the h*ll out of them..."if there is a drug that can turn brown, yellow and black people white or near white we'll be all one...there wont be any room for a superiority and inferiority complex! make up some cockamamie story about it being hazardous to health...then we'll have enough ammunition to ban it!" and I dont blame you guys for falling victim to all this nonsense becuase I did too!
oh wow people in white coats are saying it's dangerous! it must be! and even if I used hydroquinone before with NO SIDE EFFECTS i threw all my jars from xtremecreams in the garbage! how foolish right! ya...babies believe in the conspiracy! its real! you'll be fine! they're doing this sh*t with hydrqouinoine and monobenzone however monobenzone is more unpredictable and erratic!
but there is nothing dangerous about hydroquinone the smart people are taking advantage of it and getting ahead in life (as sad as that sounds!!) and I for one will not be left behind! I'll say this again...life is to short to be spent being miserable! you deserve to be happy!

670 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
OK GUYSSS AS PROMISED HERE ARE MY VIDEOS!!! ITS ACTUALLY ONE VIDEO SPLIT IN TWO BECAUSE I CANT PUT A VIDEO UP THATS MORE THAN 10-15 MINUTES LONG SO I HAD TO SPLIT IT UP! NOW I LOOK HORRIBLE ON CAMERA! YOU ALL KNOW THAT but hey! here you go!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the first link is part one the second link is part two!

671 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
they wont be up there forever! but I'll leave them up for a little longer than usual!

672 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:35 am

Viola


Accepted
Accepted
EEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a superb video sandwiched with lots of top classified information.lol
I am so glad i was able to watch it.
And guess what?I have 4% HQ and Retin a too...same like yours.It looked like you were using Melaltite Forte right?So do i and for the past 10 days or so,my face is awesome.I orginall bought it for my toes and knuckles,then decided to try it out on my face.Me likey!
But I wonder how I can use that small tube of HQ on my entire body...That is my question.
I use Makari now on my body...Makari has always worked wow for me!
Thanks so so much for the vid.You rock!!!!!!!!!

673 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes the Melaltite Forte is great! you cant use one tube on your entire body lol! you have to buy in bulk hahahaha

674 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
OHH THANNNKK YOU Viola!!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN READ YOU'RE ENTIRE POST I MISSED THE COMPLEMENTS!

675 Re: My Mequinol Experience on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:01 pm

GOTHQUEEN

avatar
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing, Viola is right it was a very informative video and you are a very funny guy !! I don't know why you keep saying you look bad, cos you reallly don't !! Hey there are so many that would love your skin tone as it is and you are heading for the skies lol . I was wondering what you plan, if anything, to use for your stretchmarks on your shoulder. And I am so glad that the marks have been confined to a small area. I will repeat what I said before that you are to be commended for not being selfish and sharing your regime step by step

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 
  •  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum