The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 28 of 29]

1My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty My Mequinol Experience Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:27 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Thanks to Maharani, I have been using Mequinol 10% on the scars on my arms now for almost a week now. Although some of the scar areas have faded some and not too large in size overall, I'm going to see if the mequinol/tretinoin can further remove the darkened areas. It does have a stinky smell LOL, so personally I prefer to use it at night and it is like a thick vaseline formulation, so little is needed as it melts as I rub it in.

Keep in mind, it is recommended that you use retin-a (tretinoin) along with mequinol in order for effective penetration and results. So, I'll keep everyone updated.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

676My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Diamondeyes10

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Enticing......!! Thanks so much for ALL of the information. I felt like I was in school. But this time I actually wanted to learn!! LOL!! Na but really, you are so blissful and energetic!!!! Positive vibes all around. Please send some of that joy this way because I need it. And yessssss I did use HQ for 5 years and haven’t had any problems thus far. I just wanted to make sure it doesn’t sneak up on me in the next 10 years. If this new regimen works like I think it will I will use it for centuries too. FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to find the perfect sunblock. There’s no need to work this hard to get great results for it to be lost! I am so excited about starting. I do know that it will take time for me to see the wonderful results that I am anticipating but I have patience. Especially since the Nadinola and it is doing wonders. YAAAYYYYYYY too great Lightening!!!! cheers

677My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Thank you GOTHQUEEN and thank you Diamondeyes10!

I'll try to demonstrate how apply my regimen more in my next video and show whats the best amount to apply to certain areas! by that time i should have shaved my legs by then LOL!!!!
and I will talk a little more about hydroquinone and clear up some misconceptions! and how one can look darker when they're just about to peal and how the weather (winter time especially) can make one appear dull and grey LITERALLY!!!!!!

678My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
GOTHQUEEN wrote:Enticing, Viola is right it was a very informative video and you are a very funny guy !! I don't know why you keep saying you look bad, cos you reallly don't !! Hey there are so many that would love your skin tone as it is and you are heading for the skies lol . I was wondering what you plan, if anything, to use for your stretchmarks on your shoulder. And I am so glad that the marks have been confined to a small area. I will repeat what I said before that you are to be commended for not being selfish and sharing your regime step by step

Indeed!
Its very thoughtful of him!!!!!!
Thumbs up Enticing!

679My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:43 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Enticing I think everyone should be given a prescription to get a dose of you !!!!!!!!! LOL. Your video brought a big smile to my face. You should have been my school teacher as I think I would have paid atention a h*ll of a lot more !!! Ha ha. I am getting really excited about how I move on in my regime so a BIG BIG thank you Laughing

Oh and thanks for letting us know about how ondine is getting on. I was wondering before your response whether to try the neoprosone for a very short while but thanks for clearing that up for me. You must let ondine know that we thank her for her help too.

680My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:20 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Looks like I logged on at just the right time. Great video man !!!

681My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:04 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
enticing you are too funny !! I am so glad I never missed the vid. I can't wait for my products to arrive . You have really given me hope that I can achieve my goal. The last few days have been pretty bad. I just hope that the snow that we have had over here does not mean that I have to wait even longer for my stuff to arrive. Thank you so much for breaking it down. You are a star !!!!!!!!!!!

682My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Diamondeyes10

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I agree with Yogi!! Enticing you are a STAR!!!!!! A breathe of fresh air!! sunny And I think everyone here is so very excited to start or continue with the regimen with great hopes. I know I can start again without any fears of using HQ. And I’m glad because it worked wonders for me. I wish everyone good luck with accomplishing their goals!!

683My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:41 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Which hq are you using Diamondeyes?

684My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Diamondeyes10

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Yogi, I am currently using Nadinola which has 3% HQ in it, and I am waiting for my order of HQ 4% Melalite 30 gm Glyceryl Mono Para Amino and RA 0.05 to arrive from All Day Chemist.

685My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:29 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
awww thank you guys!!!

686My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:15 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Enticing I am not sure whether you can help me but I wanted to know your experience of stopping using steroid based products and moving onto hydroquinone. I have been using what I now think may have contained steroids but am now using hydroquinone/retin A 0.05% but have not seen any sort of lightening and it has been like 7 weeks or so. It sounds like you have not suffered much darkening yourself and am desperate to know when I may see some sort of change. I don't want to go back to steroids but it feels like this is the only thing that works on my skin

687My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:32 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Hey are you light skinned naturally cos your chest and hands look very light on your link? Never seen anyone on a forum for real. Normally just a blanked out photo. So cool. I'm glad I finally joined now

688My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
[quote="Diamondeyes10"]Yogi, I am currently using Nadinola which has 3% HQ in it, and I am waiting for my order of HQ 4% Melalite 30 gm Glyceryl Mono Para Amino and RA 0.05 to arrive from All Day Chemist. [/quote

What is the glyceryl for if you don't mind me asking ?

689My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:08 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
I was gonna ask the same thing too ^

690My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Diamondeyes10

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
The great news is my products arrived today!! YAYYYYY!! cheers Razz bounce And my HQ does not mention glyceryl mono para amino benzoate in it. It just says Hydroquinone Cream USP Melalite Forte Cream, Hydroquinone 4% and it also mentions three preservatives (I guess to keep it fresh) with very low % for each. So I assume it’s okay and ready to use. I'm just not sure if I should use the RA alone for a couple of days then add the HQ to it.

691My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:23 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
angeleyes wrote:Enticing I am not sure whether you can help me but I wanted to know your experience of stopping using steroid based products and moving onto hydroquinone. I have been using what I now think may have contained steroids but am now using hydroquinone/retin A 0.05% but have not seen any sort of lightening and it has been like 7 weeks or so. It sounds like you have not suffered much darkening yourself and am desperate to know when I may see some sort of change. I don't want to go back to steroids but it feels like this is the only thing that works on my skin

dont touch the steroids! you'll become dependent on it and not want to stop! thats where its all going to go to h*ll....try using a stronger percentage of tretinoin...for some people treatinoin can be extremely irritating...some develope a tolerance to it after a while (six months or so) and some dont...but in my none expert opinion .05% does little to nothing...you're better off using 0.1%! try using that angeleyes please take a look at my video under "my mequinol expiernce" its still up!

692My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Diamondeyes10 wrote:The great news is my products arrived today!! YAYYYYY!! cheers Razz bounce And my HQ does not mention glyceryl mono para amino benzoate in it. It just says Hydroquinone Cream USP Melalite Forte Cream, Hydroquinone 4% and it also mentions three preservatives (I guess to keep it fresh) with very low % for each. So I assume it’s okay and ready to use. I'm just not sure if I should use the RA alone for a couple of days then add the HQ to it.

you can do it both ways its up to you! and be patient and persistent!

and that hydroquinone from all day chemist also has a mild sunscreen! thats NO EXCUSE TO GO FROLICING IN THE SUN!!!! STAY OUT OF THE SUN!!

693My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:31 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
angeleyes wrote:Hey are you light skinned naturally cos your chest and hands look very light on your link? Never seen anyone on a forum for real. Normally just a blanked out photo. So cool. I'm glad I finally joined now

NO SWEETY!!! I AM NOT AT ALL LIGHT SKINNED! I WAS JANET JACKSON'S COMPLEXION WHEN I STARTED MY LIGHTENING JOURNEY FEBRUARY OF THIS YEAR....PRIOR TO THAT I HAD STARTED LIGHTENING AT AGE 15...I HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE BENIFITS OF A LIGHTER SKIN TONE FOR A WHILE NOW...BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD SOO MUCH SUCCESS UNTIL I STARTED USING RETIN A WITH MY HYDROQUINONE...ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE RETIN A! MAGIC!!!! ITS ANTI AGAING, ACNE FIGHTING, EXFOLIATING, DISCOLORATION FIGHTING, AGENT ENHANCING, GREAT PENETRANT! AND IT PROMOTES GENERAL BEAUTIFICATION OF THE SKIN...PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY ASKING MY IF I'M WEARING MAKE UP! I'M NOT LMAO!!! its just an all around amazing product!

694My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:33 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
also another thing angeleyes! I avoid the sun!!! its a plague!!! run children!! RUN!!!!! What i'm going to do is put up a video of my before and after pictures!so you guys can see how i've lightened!

695My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing thanks for your video. it's always a pleasure to watch them , full of important information. great video indeed.

you look much ,much better than last time. no swell on your face, any more. keep it up.

i'v order HQ & RA from ADC and waiting for my order. i hope will have more chance with HQ-RA than MQ-RA and i will see lightening with it.

696My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:46 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Yeah his videos are compulsive viewing lol. Good luck with the regime by the way. Very Happy still waiting for my order to arrive. Apparently the last snow fall has caused a bit of a postage backlog and we are due some more at the weekend so who knows when it will arrive Mad

697My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Diamondeyes10

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Thanks again Enticing. I can not thank you enough for all of your help.
I did try the RA by itself last night to see if it had any reaction to my skin. One night might not have been enough time but what the heck! And I read somewhere that you should wait at least 20 min before applying it after washing or showering. Is that right? Well I did wait 20 min and applied a dime size portion of RA to my face. Then this morning I used a dime size of RA again and a little more than a dime size of the HQ 4% since I am using it on my face, neck and upper chest areas. I’ll have to buy more for my arms because right now my main focus is my face and neck. And so far so good but it's only the first day. My skin is pretty tough as far as using certain strong products so I hope it stays that way. One thing I did notice when I applied the RA last night was it itched a little. But nothing drastic. So........I’M STILL SO VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

698My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Diamondeyes10 wrote:Thanks again Enticing. I can not thank you enough for all of your help.
I did try the RA by itself last night to see if it had any reaction to my skin. One night might not have been enough time but what the heck! And I read somewhere that you should wait at least 20 min before applying it after washing or showering. Is that right? Well I did wait 20 min and applied a dime size portion of RA to my face. Then this morning I used a dime size of RA again and a little more than a dime size of the HQ 4% since I am using it on my face, neck and upper chest areas. I’ll have to buy more for my arms because right now my main focus is my face and neck. And so far so good but it's only the first day. My skin is pretty tough as far as using certain strong products so I hope it stays that way. One thing I did notice when I applied the RA last night was it itched a little. But nothing drastic. So........I’M STILL SO VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

No problem Diamondeyes10 any time! yes Tretinoin can make one itch a little because its exfoliating as well as penitrating, the trick not to scratch! Wink ....the thing is your skin becomes more tender and vounerable when you use RA, (Beauty always comes at a price)...it thickens your skin but at the same time makes it more tender scratching counter acts your efforts cause it leaves little scars and all...you can get rid of them in no time with hydroquinone and tretinoin but hey why do that and hold your self back, just avoid it all together.

one night is more than enough time to notice if your anatomy will have a negative reaction to Tretinoin...an Hour is good enough actually lol.

its good that you waited 20 minutes! because comming out of the shower your skin is still very dry! its great to wait 20 minutes...let your epidermis balance off its PH level again.

you'll be fine! one does not start seeing amazing results until four months of use with HQ/RA... after that one's skin just keeps getting better and better for 10 years! its been less than a month and my skin is looking great! give it time...the best is yet to come!

699My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
khushbu wrote:Enticing thanks for your video. it's always a pleasure to watch them , full of important information. great video indeed.

you look much ,much better than last time. no swell on your face, any more. keep it up.

i'v order HQ & RA from ADC and waiting for my order. i hope will have more chance with HQ-RA than MQ-RA and i will see lightening with it.

The thing is the only mequinol I know of that could make a significant difference is the mequinol from gold pharma which comes at 10% now that can be very irritating and I think that the mequinol from gold pharma contained steroids as well, my face got swollen, I got so many burns like I was in a fire! I couldn't even use my shaving cream it had such a negative reaction on my skin after I started using mequinol, my arm pits were burnt, legs, groin area, omg it was horrible. I definately think the only thing safe and effective is hydroquinone, and I have been tempted to find it at 10% but I dont know which companies to trust anymore. so far its alldaychemist! they're perfect, affordable and honest, becuase everyone else laces their products with something else! you're killing your self and you dont even know..thats soo scary!

700My Mequinol Experience - Page 28 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
thank you for saying I look MUCH BETTER khushbu! I knew I looked horrible whilst I was using fair and flawless! very few people were brave enough to be honest with me! No one is a harsher critic that I am of my self, I know when I look good and I know when I look bad....when I'm good I'm very very good, when I'm bad I'm horrid! hahaha

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com