The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 29 of 29]

1My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Empty My Mequinol Experience Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:27 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Thanks to Maharani, I have been using Mequinol 10% on the scars on my arms now for almost a week now. Although some of the scar areas have faded some and not too large in size overall, I'm going to see if the mequinol/tretinoin can further remove the darkened areas. It does have a stinky smell LOL, so personally I prefer to use it at night and it is like a thick vaseline formulation, so little is needed as it melts as I rub it in.

Keep in mind, it is recommended that you use retin-a (tretinoin) along with mequinol in order for effective penetration and results. So, I'll keep everyone updated.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

701My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:Yeah his videos are compulsive viewing lol. Good luck with the regime by the way. Very Happy still waiting for my order to arrive. Apparently the last snow fall has caused a bit of a postage backlog and we are due some more at the weekend so who knows when it will arrive Mad

ya its bad! the snow can be a bumber! you'll get it sweety dont worry....

Um yogi question...you're in the UK....how are you getting Hydroquinone shipped to you...wont customs cease it upon entry?

702My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:03 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
It should be ok as I have bought hq before with no problmes. Hopefully it should be the same with all day

703My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:29 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:It should be ok as I have bought hq before with no problmes. Hopefully it should be the same with all day

WOW REALLY!!! AND I WAS SO AFRAID THAT MY FRIENDS WOULD ASK ME TO COME TO THE UK NEXT YEAR....I WAS LIKE HOW AM I GOING TO GET PAST WITH MY BEAUTIFUL HYDROQUINONE...I'D BE SO MAD IF I HAD LEAVE IT BEHIND AND BE FORCED TO DARKEN OVER A BREAK....

THANX KIM!

704My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:40 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
i'm in frace, and i have receved HQ from ADC without any coustom problem.

705My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:47 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Enticing wrote:
angeleyes wrote:Hey are you light skinned naturally cos your chest and hands look very light on your link? Never seen anyone on a forum for real. Normally just a blanked out photo. So cool. I'm glad I finally joined now

NO SWEETY!!! I AM NOT AT ALL LIGHT SKINNED! I WAS JANET JACKSON'S COMPLEXION WHEN I STARTED MY LIGHTENING JOURNEY FEBRUARY OF THIS YEAR....PRIOR TO THAT I HAD STARTED LIGHTENING AT AGE 15...I HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE BENIFITS OF A LIGHTER SKIN TONE FOR A WHILE NOW...BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD SOO MUCH SUCCESS UNTIL I STARTED USING RETIN A WITH MY HYDROQUINONE...ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE RETIN A! MAGIC!!!! ITS ANTI AGAING, ACNE FIGHTING, EXFOLIATING, DISCOLORATION FIGHTING, AGENT ENHANCING, GREAT PENETRANT! AND IT PROMOTES GENERAL BEAUTIFICATION OF THE SKIN...PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY ASKING MY IF I'M WEARING MAKE UP! I'M NOT LMAO!!! its just an all around amazing product!

the lightening looks very natural and you have been lucky that you have been able to lighten your body too. I am concentrating on my face and neck for now and see how that works out. I realise some people say get it all done but I am covered up a lot and my body is slightly lighter than my face at the moment anyway

706My Mequinol Experience - Page 29 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:38 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MY LATEST VIDEO!!! CHECK OUT THE THREAD "ENTICING'S VIDEOS"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com