The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Top 10 Magical Tips - What Women Find Attractive In Men Is Not A Mystery Anymore Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Top 10 Magical Tips - What Women Find Attractive In Men Is Not A Mystery Anymore Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Top 10 Magical Tips - What Women Find Attractive In Men Is Not A Mystery Anymore Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Top 10 Magical Tips - What Women Find Attractive In Men Is Not A Mystery Anymore Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Top 10 Magical Tips - What Women Find Attractive In Men Is Not A Mystery Anymore Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Top 10 Magical Tips - What Women Find Attractive In Men Is Not A Mystery Anymore Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Top 10 Magical Tips - What Women Find Attractive In Men Is Not A Mystery Anymore Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Top 10 Magical Tips - What Women Find Attractive In Men Is Not A Mystery Anymore Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Top 10 Magical Tips - What Women Find Attractive In Men Is Not A Mystery Anymore Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Top 10 Magical Tips - What Women Find Attractive In Men Is Not A Mystery Anymore Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Top 10 Magical Tips - What Women Find Attractive In Men

Men try hard to impress attractive and nice-looking women around them but most of them have to face embarrassment and humiliation because they do not know what women find attractive in men.

If a man knows exactly what women find attractive in men then their job to win the hearts of women will become much easier. Scholars, philosophers, poets and psychologists have spent years of their lives in answering this simple-looking yet complicated question: “What do women find attractive in men?”

In this article I have tried to compile a list of qualities which women find attractive and irresistible in men. These are in fact top 10 magical tips to win the heart of any women. Just follow the under mentioned golden words and see the miracles happening in the material world:-

1. A Nice Personality
A nice, pleasant and good-looking man is always liked by women. Most of the women prefer stylish, organized and sober men over ill-organized and non-serious ones. A lot of initial attraction of women depends on the physical appearance of men.

2. Character Is The Key
A sound character is the key to a long-lasting relationship. The most important and foremost aspect for a woman’s liking to a man is his character. An honest, trustworthy and sincere man is always in demand in the feminine world.

3. Strong And Muscular
Most of the women find attracted towards strongly built, brawny men. A woman needs protection in this world where the fittest is supposed to survive and a strong man can give her the best possible protection but it is not a compulsory rule.

4. A Smile Is Precious
A nice and balanced manly smile is always a huge turn on for women. If you really want to impress a beautiful woman then a nice smile can be your best weapon.

5. Look Natural Than Artificial
The beauty of a man is in his masculine appearance. The beauty of a man lies in his natural look instead of a waxed body served with pedicure and manicure. Look natural and get the women of your dreams love you.

6. Be Confident and In Control
Women like men with confidence and drive. Confident men with explorative nature are liked by women as they provide innovations in relationship. Majority of women like to be controlled during sex as well.

7. A Nice Sense Of Humor Always Pays
A nice and pleasant sense of humor combined with intelligence is always a huge relationship enhancer. Men with pleasing and enjoyable sense of humor always find a long queue of women waiting for them. They are never alone.

8. Women Adore Kid-Lovers
The list of qualities about “What women find attractive in men” is always incomplete without their adoration for the kid-lovers. Women always like the men who find it easy to make up with kids. Women consider such men extremely loving, passionate and affectionate.

9. Too Much Drinking or Smoking Is Bad
Excessive smoking or drinking causes dangerous diseases and thus serves as a mammoth turn off for 99% of the women. They cause deterioration in health. Occasional drinking and smoking is not bad but excess of everything is bad.

10. Women Love Hardworking Men
Women also find an admiration for hard-working men. Being able to work hard is one quality which guarantees success in any field of life and success is always a turn on for all ladies.

By keeping the above tips you can always find yourself in passionate relationships with nice and loving women. You will find it much easier to impress women in your first meeting if you follow the guidelines given in the above lines.

For More Information:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I also like a man who can teach me something....I love it when I can ask a question and he knows the answer and I learn something new, especially when it is about something meaningnful like history or current affairs.

It is also nice if he can talk about deeper things like whether ghosts exist, past lives, aliens etc......

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
So true, someone who can teach and offer knowledge, things that I do not yet know..it gives a man much more depth and is not shallow, this separates the men from the boys. Probably why I'm only interested in someone much much older than I, although younger ones can at times have a greater maturity than some older ones.

As for myself, I would say a man with a high intellect, very intelligent and with wisdom would be one of the number one spots for me. That is very attractive, yes I like the cute nerd. Also, someone with mystery about them that makes me want to learn more about who they are, and why they are the way that they are. Another is I like to debate, not to argue with them, but for us to debate about different issues with one another, and both of us offering a different point of view. Yet still be respectful to one another. And being spoiled, like with poetry, flowers and parfume sometimes, nothing expensive and some of the best things are free (or low cost). I guess, I like this because I never been spoiled before and I think it would seem to be a nice experience.

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
For me, a man with confidence and a warm smile can win me over lol. It can tell much about a man. All of the qualities mentioned a great too, but those 2 are irresistable to me.

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Especially if he has a twinkle in his eye, with his smile. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
I like a man with confidence ,high selfesteem ,intelligence and pretty eyes.

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
cordellpuss wrote:I like a man with confidence ,high selfesteem ,intelligence and pretty eyes.

Hmm..so true, so true. Maybe we should bring all of the guys here and take note [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com