The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 24]

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,
Been lurking for a while and would like to share with you my mequinol experience with you, albeit its just been day! I got my MQ from Goldpharma and it arrived within 2 wks of purchase. I use RA .1% along with the entire tube of MQ mixed with 4 oz of cocoa butter (fruits of the earth one). I mixed everything in a jar making sure that it is closed tightly. Last night I applied to wet skin. My skin felt cool like for 5 minutes. I applied this all over my body. This morning I re-applied to wet skin and got the same cooling/tingling experience. I am not sure if this will work but will update in a few days.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
nope, only that. i put on a honey mask before hand then rub really hard with my robe. thats it, keeping it simple

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:great, all the best with your regimen and hope you get even better results than what you anticipate.. all the best!!

thanx, you to. are you going to post your results as well?

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:
PorcelainSkin wrote:great, all the best with your regimen and hope you get even better results than what you anticipate.. all the best!!

thanx, you to. are you going to post your results as well?

i think i might, just to share with each other how i'll progress is. so for the first month, i can peel my face and body once weekly with lactic acid and TCA for the elbows and knees, right? what can i use as a cleanser and moisturiser for both my face and body?

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Good but what do you man rub with your robe? Lol

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
oh, honey on my face, rinse with water and rub my face with my robe because it has little hairs and it's tough so it can rob the dead skin off my face...like, soft sand paper

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh ok that makes sense lol
Before I was thinking you rub your face with a robe? Why not a wash clotch? Lol

I use a sponge and than a loofah to scrub when I shower

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i used a cloth, one of those made of micro material. but it was like wiping my face with plastic. my robe really works, that or a sock.
i used my loofah once but it hurt to much

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
i use bathing gloves with the really tough scrub-like material, is that okay? or is it too harsh?

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Gloves should be fine, just don't rub the skin raw.

Lmao at the sock. The loofah thing I have is on a handle and the loofah part is like, sort of tube shaped and is really popular in asian countries. It doesn't lather so I use a sponge for that and then I scrube with it; it hardens when dry.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
oh no, i meant on my face. i rub the robe and the sock (clean) on my face. and the loofah hurts my face, i use it on my body

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
did you think i meant i didn't use the loofah on my body but instead used a sock to bath...lol

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Would it be fine for me to continue using the exfoliating gloves on my body and perhaps my hands for my face? Or do i have to use a sponge (perhaps) for my face?

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Aw gotcha

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:Would it be fine for me to continue using the exfoliating gloves on my body and perhaps my hands for my face? Or do i have to use a sponge (perhaps) for my face?

no what your doing is perfect

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Aw gotcha

we have a jokster have we, lol

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol no no no no.....maybe

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
u guys are so silly Wink

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
PorcelainSkin,

I was thinking that it might be an idea for you to start a new thread with your questions, as we seem to have hijacked allure's thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:PorcelainSkin,

I was thinking that it might be an idea for you to start a new thread with your questions, as we seem to have hijacked allure's thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh sorry... Sorry Allure Wink

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Speaking of allure I wonder how her progress is going?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
sorry it's so big, i did not know how to upload images but this is day #3 and skin is coming off, i fell like a burn victim.

ewwwww

and instead of using harsh chemical peels, i'm simply using duck tape instead to remove the skin.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Is that your skin? Eww but affective lol

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:sorry it's so big, i did not know how to upload images but this is day #3 and skin is coming off, i fell like a burn victim.

ewwwww

and instead of using harsh chemical peels, i'm simply using duck tape instead to remove the skin.

I can't see the pics ;(

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:
yes___I mean no wrote:sorry it's so big, i did not know how to upload images but this is day #3 and skin is coming off, i fell like a burn victim.

ewwwww

I can't see the pics ;(

the pictures of duck tape, you can't see them?
hmmm, i don't know what to say.

i guess i can pm them to you maybe that will help, would you like that?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com