The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 22 of 24]

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,
Been lurking for a while and would like to share with you my mequinol experience with you, albeit its just been day! I got my MQ from Goldpharma and it arrived within 2 wks of purchase. I use RA .1% along with the entire tube of MQ mixed with 4 oz of cocoa butter (fruits of the earth one). I mixed everything in a jar making sure that it is closed tightly. Last night I applied to wet skin. My skin felt cool like for 5 minutes. I applied this all over my body. This morning I re-applied to wet skin and got the same cooling/tingling experience. I am not sure if this will work but will update in a few days.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
yeah there can be a time were the lactic acid does not effect you but the skin would have to be really tough and i guess to combat that you can leave it on for a longer period of time

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
No maharani not there lol. It was a long time ago when I had kojic acid soap and usedh on areas such as my chest and left it there too long which did not feel good later

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes i mean no, yeah i got it now.. thanks Smile

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
no problem, just put some on an hour ago and i'm feeling goooood.

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:no problem, just put some on an hour ago and i'm feeling goooood.

you're on a roll aren't u?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
oh yeah, every thing seems ok. been steaming my face opening up pores seems to brighten the face, herd it makes everything work better

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
In theory opening pores should help it seep into the skin like putting lotion on after a shower.

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yeah i steam my face too, its been a while tho, been so lazy but once I start my regimen, I'm continuing with it.

yes I mean no, how often do you steam ur face and for how long? Do you just moisturise after? Coz ur steaming a cleansed face right?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
actually i just started yesterday, and though i think it should i don't moisturize after but before the steam and i put mq/ra right after

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:actually i just started yesterday, and though i think it should i don't moisturize after but before the steam and i put mq/ra right after

okay great, all the best with ur regimen, i can't wait to see ur pics Smile

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I'm not sure I got it right but I think GG had mentioned something about using MQ on scars. So can one use MQ alone on scars and stretch marks??

And won't both HQ and steroids coz damage to the skin long term? Since we are being adviced to stay away from bio claire which contains steroids but many others are being told to use HQ. Would like some clarity on this pls..

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
so, i looked in the mirror and theres something weird happening. the skin is getting lighter but it's not a slow fade but it's working outside in, so around the edges of my face it's light and thees like a line were it jumps from the new shade to the old.

i'll post pics later today, i'm going to bed Sleep

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:I'm not sure I got it right but I think GG had mentioned something about using MQ on scars. So can one use MQ alone on scars and stretch marks??

And won't both HQ and steroids coz damage to the skin long term? Since we are being adviced to stay away from bio claire which contains steroids but many others are being told to use HQ. Would like some clarity on this pls..

yeah gg said she used mq/ra for scars but i don't know what % she diluted it to. but i don't think no one uses mq alone

steroids cause damage to skin and internal organs.theres been reports of people dieing of liver failure and have horrific blisters and discolorations like green and blue skin, that why people say stay away from it

hq has been shown to cause cancer but only in rodents and thats in high doses for long periods of time plus, they also make them ingest it. truthfully there has been people using it for 10+ years without negative side effects and there has not been one human that has suffered a fatality, cancer or organ failure, so maybe in long uses it might do something negative but thats why we use it in short time and thats about 6 months, maybe a little more

hope that clears it up Cool

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:so, i looked in the mirror and theres something weird happening. the skin is getting lighter but it's not a slow fade but it's working outside in, so around the edges of my face it's light and thees like a line were it jumps from the new shade to the old.

is that a good thing though?

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:
PorcelainSkin wrote:I'm not sure I got it right but I think GG had mentioned something about using MQ on scars. So can one use MQ alone on scars and stretch marks??

yeah gg said she used mq/ra for scars but i don't know what % she diluted it to. but i don't think no one uses mq alone

steroids cause damage to skin and internal organs.theres been reports of people dieing of liver failure and have horrific blisters and discolorations like green and blue skin, that why people say stay away from it

hq has been shown to cause cancer but only in rodents and thats in high doses for long periods of time plus, they also make them ingest it. truthfully there has been people using it for 10+ years without negative side effects and there has not been one human that has suffered a fatality, cancer or organ failure, so maybe in long uses it might do something negative but thats why we use it in short time and thats about 6 months, maybe a little more

surely steroids are only dangerous if u ingest it internally? but will applying it externally coz liver failure? so after using HQ for 6 months, do not continue using it for long term for maintenance? and also, if i apply the mq/ret-a all over my face and body, so i won't just get lighter but it will also fade scarring and perhaps also stretch marks right??

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:
yes___I mean no wrote:so, i looked in the mirror and theres something weird happening. the skin is getting lighter but it's not a slow fade but it's working outside in, so around the edges of my face it's light and thees like a line were it jumps from the new shade to the old.

is that a good thing though?

well, this is my first time using mq/ra but i guess so, eventually it will even out, i'll show you sometime today i'm all out of energy, i'm laying in my bed typing...can't....move

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:
yes___I mean no wrote:

surely steroids are only dangerous if u ingest it internally? but will applying it externally coz liver failure? so after using HQ for 6 months, do not continue using it for long term for maintenance? and also, if i apply the mq/ret-a all over my face and body, so i won't just get lighter but it will also fade scarring and perhaps also stretch marks right??

surely steroids are only dangerous if u ingest it internally?

well i was talking about the hq

but will applying it externally coz liver failure?

yeah, everything i said about steroids were not the results of lab animals but humans that have used products containing
steroids

so after using HQ for 6 months, do not continue using it for long term for maintenance?

no you don't have to, because it's maintenance you can use something weaker to maintain results, like kojic acid or alpha arbutin

and also, if i apply the mq/ret-a all over my face and body, so i won't just get lighter but it will also fade scarring and perhaps also stretch marks right??

well it makes since that it should and from what golden girl said it sounds like it would

so, hope i helped Cool

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Porcelainskin,

It does not have to be a specific Vitamin C serum, but incorporating one into your regime will be really beneficial IMO. Check to see what they have in the shops around where you live otherwise I have seen many on ebay.

I am hoping that your Mum has stopped using the Bio Claire. Sometimes the effects take a while before they become visible and like I already mentioned I would hate for anyone to see those horrible efffects.

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
yes_I mean no,

looking forward to any pics !!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
thanks for the info guys, much appreciated!!

Maharani, should the container just say pure vitamin c? and I saw a link about how one can make their own.. do you have links on ebay that i can check out?

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:Porcelainskin,

It does not have to be a specific Vitamin C serum, but incorporating one into your regime will be really beneficial IMO. Check to see what they have in the shops around where you live otherwise I have seen many on ebay.

I am hoping that your Mum has stopped using the Bio Claire. Sometimes the effects take a while before they become visible and like I already mentioned I would hate for anyone to see those horrible efffects.

There are so many vitamin c serums, there are firming ones, day serum, vitality facial one, anti-aging, serious skin care serum. which do i buy?? which ingredients do they have to have?? this is in use with the lactic acid hey..

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
With hq nobody really knows. It is recomended that you use it no more then six months or at four month intervals, I.e.l fourmonths with it, four months without.
Steroids are dangerous and work by destroying you from the inside out. The thing with steroids is they are a silent killler, this means you do not know what damage you have caused until it is too late.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:yes_I mean no,

looking forward to any pics !!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i was going to post them today but camera battery is dead and charger is lost, Sad so i'm gonna look for it and hopefully it will be up today to next morning

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
found it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Goody Very Happy

Sponsored content