The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Tue May 11, 2010 2:54 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

What are your thoughts on this? What if I should mix Nadinola and 20 grams of MQ together along with RA? Anyone tried this before? Let me know what you think.

31Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:56 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing wrote:oh by the way the mono I'm getting I ordererd off [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its $15!

I'm SOOO HAPPY Golden Girl and MAHARANI are moderators here! finally people with good sense!

Enticing do you know if this source is legit. I am seriously thinking about using mono like you but know that there are so many scammers out there. The price seems very cheap compared to what I have seen before as well.

32Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:58 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Oh and I take it that the company don't require a presciption for this, right??

33Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
rainbow wrote:Oh and I take it that the company don't require a presciption for this, right??

neither does all day chemist and we order Retin A 0.1% from them and hydroquinone 4%....so....

34Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
rainbow wrote:
Enticing wrote:oh by the way the mono I'm getting I ordererd off [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its $15!

I'm SOOO HAPPY Golden Girl and MAHARANI are moderators here! finally people with good sense!

Enticing do you know if this source is legit. I am seriously thinking about using mono like you but know that there are so many scammers out there. The price seems very cheap compared to what I have seen before as well.

the source is legit...i got my stuff today Very Happy

35Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
when you gonna start? you are making me jealous now !!!

36Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:46 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
rainbow wrote:when you gonna start? you are making me jealous now !!!

I dont know rainbow thats the thing...i have so much to show you guys in the video! I really love this forum sooo much...its so nice a small...i hope it doesn't grow to fast...i like the little community that i have now.

i got soo much chafing from my jeans and also i think i scratch my self in my sleep cause you know the retin A itches...

but based on whats written on the mono instructions paper and stuff...once your pigment isn't superfical or it isn't caused by...

hold this is what it says:

Benoquin Cream is 20% purified Monobenzyl ether of hydroquinone (MONOBENZONE CREAM USP) in a special base.

Action and uses:

Benoquin cream exerts a powerful inhibiting effect on pigmented formation in the melanin producing cells of the skin.

Benoquin cream can be used for patients with Generalized vitiligo who wish to achieve uniform colour

"benoquin cream cannot be expected to treat hyperpigmentation from pigments other than melanin, these include bile, silver, or artifical pigments incorperated into the skin. it has not proven of value in the treatment of cafe au lait sports pigmented navi, or in malignant melanoma"

Administration

1. Benoquin Cream is rubbed into the desired areas of the skin two or three times daily until desired degree of depigmentation is obtained.

2. Exposing the treated areas to sunlight should be avoided since ultraviolet radiant tends to neutralize the depigmentation action of the drug.

3. Depigmentation is usually observed after one to four months of daily application.

4. At times a burning sensation of five to twenty minutes duration may be experienced shortly after application of the cream. the burning sensation will, as a rule disappear after several weeks of use and does not require discontinuation of therapy.

5. After the desired depigmentation is obtained, only apply the cream only as necassary to maintain the results, treatment may be as infrequent as two applications peer week.

CAUTION:

In some individuals excessive and irreversible loss of pigmentation may be caused by this preperation. A small number of patients will develop some degree of skin irritation or sensitization ranging from erythema to dermatics, Clinical results do not appear to be affected. Spacing treatments further apart and permitting dermatitis to subside will surface in most instance.

37Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Now there is nothing in there based on what I've read that says or implies that some one without vitiligo cannot use this stuff and expect fabulous results...I think its how you use it!

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE COME ONLINE AND SCREAMED THAT THEY GOT DISFIGURED AND ALL NEVER TRIED MONO FROM THE TUBE! THEY ALL BOUGHT POWDERS! POWDERS THAT THEY DIDN'T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT...THATS IF IT WAS MONO TO BEGIN WITH...THEY ALL BOUGHT THESE POWDERS...MIXED IT THEM SLEVES AND OMG..

THIS STUFF STATES CLEARLY AND PRECISELY WHAT IT DOES...AND ITS ONLY FOR ONE THING...AND BASED ON WHAT THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY...MONO IS NOT PERMANENT...IT MIGHT BE IN SOME CASES AND SOME INDIVIDUALS....BUT TREATMENT MUST BE MAINTAINED TO KEEP UP RESULTS.

as I said I'm not gonna try it now...cause I still wanna clear up some stuff with the hydroquinone...

um....for those of you going to try the steroid with the hydroquinone and tretinoin...hold off on the steroid for a while...because I think this unplesant redness is because of the steroid...um...I'll talk about that more in my video...

i tried using hydroquinone, and tretinoin without the steroid for two days and I think the redness was going away...it was really interesting...you can get good results without the sterioid...but it will definately take a longer time...one thing when I use the steroid my scars turn fire truck red..its like they're glowing.

the mequinol does a good job too but its not something I would apply everyday..but for some reason it helped a bit...but I'm gonna try without the steroid for a while...

also I think it was the steroid which made my nipples pink bit but I just cant stand the redness all over my body...

I think the mequinol, hydroquinone, Tretinoin and mono would make for an EXCELENTE Skin lightening regimen, however I would NOT recommend mixing them in the palm of your hand all at once and applying!

it would be good to switch it up ONE THING IS FOR SURE! USING TRETINOIN WITH ALL OF THEM WOULD BE THE BEST IDEA!!!!!! AS TRETINOIN MAKES EVERYTHING WORK BETTER AND IS JUST GOLD IN A TUBE!!!! ONE OF THE BEST CREATIONS EVER!

PS: WALK WITH AN UMBRELLA AND USE SUN BLOCK! THE SUN IS THE DEVIL! IT CAN REALLY MESS YOU UP! ALOT OF THE TIME PEOPLE DONT GET EVEN RESULTS BECAUSE THEY DONT APPLY EVENLY OR THEY TAKE THE SUN FOR GRANTED....PEOPLE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND HOW SERIOUS SUN AVOIDANCE WHEN IT COMES TO SKIN LIGHTENING...YOU ALMOST HAVE TO AVOID IT 100% I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE A LIFE...GET AN UMBRELLA WEAR YOUR SUN BLOCK EVEN DURING WINTER AND CLOUDY DAYS THERE IS NO AVOIDING IT!

YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOU SUN AVOIDANCE SERIOUSLY!

38Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:58 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
enticing i love your posts. So much information in there. I noticed you are from New york which I am guessing is a bit like London. How do you cope with putting your umbrella up without everyone gawping. I wore a sunhat recently and everyone was looking at me like why don't you soak up some of them sunrays. If ure not white they seem to think that you shouldn't have any kind of protection.

39Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:enticing i love your posts. So much information in there. I noticed you are from New york which I am guessing is a bit like London. How do you cope with putting your umbrella up without everyone gawping. I wore a sunhat recently and everyone was looking at me like why don't you soak up some of them sunrays. If ure not white they seem to think that you shouldn't have any kind of protection.

thanks sweety!!! Very Happy

for me I DONT CARE!!! I WANNA LOOK AS GOOD AS I CAN FOR AS LONG AS I CAN AND IF THAT MEANS BEING MARY POPPINS THEN I'LL TAKE A SPOONFULL OF SUGAR! i dont understand how people hate their skin soo much..they hate the uneveness and all the damage! yet they wont do the things Necessary to protect them seleves becuase of what people are gonna say!!! give me break!

umbrella or no umbrella i get called fagot all the time...fagot...homo...gay boy! p***y! i've been called every name in the book...as kid it almost killed me...as a teenager it bothered me...as an adult i dont give a d**n! and as much verbal assults I recive I recive just as many comments!

I've seen how damaging the sun can be! and lets not lie people with sun damage especially people of color LOOK VERY UNATTRACTIVE AND UGLY...by what society's set and imposed standards are...so I'm gonna allow the sun to damage me becauase of what people are gonna say? and is that gonna make a difference after I'm damaged? their gonna find some thing else to say! instead of just fagot they're gonna say "ugly fagot"....to bad....i'm holding up my umbrella everyday..I go onto the bing website and I look at the UV scale...they've got the hourly forcast...the UV rays goes up to level 10 at between 12-3 pm on some days...even during winter sometimes...h*ll no!!!

Kim these same people who are gawping are going to be living at the dermatologist's office in the next 10-20 years when they've realized that they've aged dramatically and they look way older than they really are!

the sun is responsible for 90% of the wrinkles you get...I know this information and I'm gonna go frolic with the devil! NO NO NO !!! NO!!! AND THE SUN IS THE DEVIL!

I just gotta get rid of these scars and I haven't really decided how light I'm going to go...but one thing's for sure...I have the ammunition to blast my pigment into the next century! and I'm going to protect my skin from the devil's h*ll while doing so!

Umbrella's all the way!!!! Smile

40Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
At school the other day it was like 91 degrees over here and one of my professors asked me...

"hey darling! what you doing with a parsol!"

and one of my other professors said

"he's protecting him self he's smart! we should get one!"

I dont care what any one says! I'm holding up my unbrella!

41Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:09 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
i think mixing Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol is good idea!

42Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I may do this mix if it is working for you. I keep coming across posts saying that mono is going to disfigure me, so don't know which way to turn. I am really looking for a dark or black person to let me know the possibilities. the whole mono thing seems so difficult to get info on.

43Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
rainbow wrote:I may do this mix if it is working for you. I keep coming across posts saying that mono is going to disfigure me, so don't know which way to turn. I am really looking for a dark or black person to let me know the possibilities. the whole mono thing seems so difficult to get info on.

sweety all this disfiguration depends on alot of things...like sun protection, the agent is applied, how often! WAS YOUR SKIN EVEN TO BEGIN WITH! ONE HAS TO WORK ON THESE HYPERPIGMENTED AREAS BEFORE applying the cream in a uniformed manner...

also using mono with Tretinoin decreases the risk of disfiguration!

its really not as bad as people are making it out to be...everyone is scared of hydroquinone screaming CANCER CANCER! there is are NO reports of hydroquinone being linked to any form of cancer in humans....

AFTER MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH SOME THING LIKE TWO DOZEN TUBES OF MONOBENZONE AND HYDROQUINONE WERE FOUND IN HIS HOUSE! THE POST-MORTEM EXAMINATION RRULED OUT THE VERY THOUGHT OF ANY OF THESE DEPIGMENTING AGENTS HAVING ANY THING TO DO WITH DEATH.

my advice...what I'm doing now...I'm working on healing my skin...and making it even with mequinol, tretinoin and hydroquinone I think I might be switching steroids or I might leave the steroid out I'm not sure...

after that I'll try implementing monobenzone into my regimen to get to the skin tone I want.

I always make sure to take my sun protection very seriously!

44Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:17 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing are you using the 10% mequinol or the 20%? And could you tell me how you incorporate it with your HQ please.

45Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
rainbow wrote:Enticing are you using the 10% mequinol or the 20%? And could you tell me how you incorporate it with your HQ please.

I dont do it too often...I'm using 10 percent mequinol and what I do I usually squeeze a some hydroquinone, tretinoin and mequinol in the palm of my hand, rub my hands together to mix all of them up, then apply.

things are going bad right now...I really need to make that video.

46Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Ondine

Accepted
Accepted
When will we be seeing your latest video, Enticing? I can't wait!!!

47Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:57 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Ondine wrote:When will we be seeing your latest video, Enticing? I can't wait!!!

in a few hours...omg my face looks so chubbby in this video and my legs look horrendous! brace your selves!

I'm also gonna show u guys my before and after pics so u can see my starting color...IN THE AFTER PICS I DID LOOK LIKE THAT BEORE I BECAME ALL UNEVEN AND STUFF....

NEWS TO COME: GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE MONO...BUT I'M NOT SAYING ANY THING I DONT WANNA JINX IT...BUT I'M GONNA MAKE A VIDEO WHICH DEDICATED SOLELY TO MONOBENZONE!

48Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
OK MY VIDEO'S ARE UP UNDER "ENTICING'S VIDEOS!"

49Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hydroquinone mixed with mequinol? Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:03 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HEY GUYS VIDEO UPDATE!!!! WATCH WHILE YOU CAN!!! WONT BE UP LONG!!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com