The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Empty Sammy Sosa is getting darker now Fri May 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
First topic message reminder :

Just wanted to show Sammy Sosa is getting darker so whatever he used it was only temporary. But Sammy's skin hasn't darkened to his original color yet, he is still lighter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

51Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Empty Re: Sammy Sosa is getting darker now Tue May 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
You know all of the beautiful songs.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

52Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Empty Re: Sammy Sosa is getting darker now Tue May 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol thanks for the compliment gg Very Happy

I tried to like bjork....never happend lol.

I forgot toadd that Clèmence's father was nineteen when he write it.

53Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Empty Re: Sammy Sosa is getting darker now Thu May 27, 2010 1:49 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Bjork I could never completely digest either. Once I find a couple of tunes from her music interesting..then I remember why I found it hard to appreciate her music because of the way it sound, or the swan outfit she wore.

54Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Empty Re: Sammy Sosa is getting darker now Thu May 27, 2010 2:27 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Ohhhhhhh the swan outfit.....no thanks lol. I tried to like her but aside from her going batsh*t crazy on a reporter she does nothing for me.
Now I like alanis, jagged little pill was my album 96-97; until the Spice Girls lol.

Oh and to bring this thread back on topic, sammy is getting dark again. Lol

55Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Empty Re: Sammy Sosa is getting darker now Thu May 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
lol..maybe sosa will maintain his results now. Alanis has really good music, I used to be a big Spice Girls fan until everyone went obsessed with them...then I kind of looked elsewhere b/c of it..lol

56Sammy Sosa is getting darker now - Page 3 Empty Re: Sammy Sosa is getting darker now Thu May 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol. That is why I stopped reading vampire knight; too mainstream lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com