The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.


- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts


Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.


Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!


All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.


Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.


Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.


The Conversation Chamber



You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 Itching skin! Need help before I go nuts! lol on Tue May 18, 2010 2:28 pm

allure

avatar
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

I need help with this itching, it is driving me mad! It's just the inner thighs and near my hips along with the inner part of my elbows. What is cost effective and will not significantly slow down my results? I feel like I've been sleeping with bugs! Remember I'm using my MQ, Ra with eucerin.


yes___I mean no

avatar
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Yeah I've found someone else as addicted as me lol.
On the weekdays I get up at five then do two hours of pilates and other various exercises, then I go for a jog and start my day lol. Now I can only do that when I do not have classes and now that I'm finished with finals I can do that? On days I do have classes I simply do the two hours of pilates but no jog. Sunday is my rest day- sort of. I usually get up at seven and do one hour of pilates then jog for about an hour. Now every other night I take my dance lessons, right now I'm doing the stripper pole classes lol

so we have dancers, super models and strippers on this forum, and i'm the only guy...YESSS

Alizee love

avatar
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol I'm not a stripper but I did enroll in a class that uses pole dancing and let me tell you those strippers work hard for their money lol

yes___I mean no

avatar
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i'v never even been to a strip club, don't now if i should be ashamed or congratulate myself scratch

Alizee love

avatar
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol be proud it means you aren't objectify us lol.

To bring this back on topic since I brought it off topic lol, I do have mild itching and it seems manifest itself at night >-_

allure

avatar
Accepted
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:Yeah I've found someone else as addicted as me lol.
On the weekdays I get up at five then do two hours of pilates and other various exercises, then I go for a jog and start my day lol. Now I can only do that when I do not have classes and now that I'm finished with finals I can do that? On days I do have classes I simply do the two hours of pilates but no jog. Sunday is my rest day- sort of. I usually get up at seven and do one hour of pilates then jog for about an hour. Now every other night I take my dance lessons, right now I'm doing the stripper pole classes lol
That is great! I don't ever rest! OMG...I do have a problem. I do every kind of exercise in the book! I must be on speed. LOL. I love working out and especially seeing the great results! I run daily.

allure

avatar
Accepted
Privileged
Yes_I mean no, don't be ashamed of not going to strip clubs, you should be proud. Can you imagine all those gyrating males and females coming on to you? LOL. Anyway the most I've seen of strippers is on TV! I do dancing too...love dancing but into mostly reggae and indian chutney or indian dancing. I love that! It's really good for your waistline!

MAHARANI

avatar
Moderator
Privileged
You lot have reminded me of when I was addicted to exercise. I had to do 3 hour long classes every evening and would be in the worst mood if I could not go for any reason. It literally took over my life and was all I could think about. It sounds a bit mad but it made me so so happy !! I had to kerb it though, because I was neglecting other aspects of my life, but I still love to walk, though it has been far too hot in London recently to do it. But weights and general exercise keep me going at home, since I cancelled my gym membership.

MAHARANI

avatar
Moderator
Privileged
I am sure that sliding up and down a pole must burn a great deal of calories and must be a right laugh, once you get over any inhibitions !!! Sounds like a lot of fun...

I have never been into a strip club but have seen the chippendales several times a few years back. I definitely burned a few calories with all the shouting of "OFF OFF OFF" I did !!! Sadly it was never completely off !! LOL

allure

avatar
Accepted
Privileged
Maharani, I know the feeling. The first chance I get I run to my basement gym (thanks to hubby). I even went out and bought a space suit (well kinda the vinyl looking work out suits that spacemen wears). Of course I look like a rat in an overcoat! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

allure

avatar
Accepted
Privileged
MAHARANI wrote:I am sure that sliding up and down a pole must burn a great deal of calories and must be a right laugh, once you get over any inhibitions !!! Sounds like a lot of fun...

I have never been into a strip club but have seen the chippendales several times a few years back. I definitely burned a few calories with all the shouting of "OFF OFF OFF" I did !!! Sadly it was never completely off !! LOL
OMG Maharani, what a shame!! Hubby has the built of one of those chippendale models! He is extremely white though so every chance he gets he goes out without shirt in the back yard and work out or laze around or barbecue. That was some serious calories you burnt...your adrenaline in overdrive and all that screaming. LOL.

MAHARANI

avatar
Moderator
Privileged
OMG lucky you and lucky neighbours !!! Where did you say you lived again !!! LOL

allure

avatar
Accepted
Privileged
NY! LOL. I love my hubby. Hugging him is like milk (him) coffee (me) - giant (him) and I the little thorn. He is 6'1" and I'm just 5'2" - he is also twice my weight! hahahahaha.

Alizee love

avatar
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Just remember, crack is whack lol.

Well I would be cautious of over jogging ( I'm guilty of it as well) because too much isn't good for the knees; or so I've been told.

Alizee love

avatar
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
allure wrote:
MAHARANI wrote:I am sure that sliding up and down a pole must burn a great deal of calories and must be a right laugh, once you get over any inhibitions !!! Sounds like a lot of fun...

I have never been into a strip club but have seen the chippendales several times a few years back. I definitely burned a few calories with all the shouting of "OFF OFF OFF" I did !!! Sadly it was never completely off !! LOL
OMG Maharani, what a shame!! Hubby has the built of one of those chippendale models! He is extremely white though so every chance he gets he goes out without shirt in the back yard and work out or laze around or barbecue. That was some serious calories you burnt...your adrenaline in overdrive and all that screaming. LOL.

Lol it is a lot of fun. You really learn how to control your body and let him move to the music

allure

avatar
Accepted
Privileged
hahhahaha Alizee you are too funny!

Alizee love

avatar
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
[quote="Alizee love"]
allure wrote:
MAHARANI wrote:I am sure that sliding up and down a pole must burn a great deal of calories and must be a right laugh, once you get over any inhibitions !!! Sounds like a lot of fun...

I have never been into a strip club but have seen the chippendales several times a few years back. I definitely burned a few calories with all the shouting of "OFF OFF OFF" I did !!! Sadly it was never completely off !! LOL
OMG Maharani, what a shame!! Hubby has the built of one of those chippendale models! He is extremely white though so every chance he gets he goes out without shirt in the back yard and work out or laze around or barbecue. That was some serious calories you burnt...your adrenaline in overdrive and all that screaming. LOL.

It really is a lot of fun and you learn how to let your body move to the music

Alizee love

avatar
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Hmm for some reason my whole post didn't show. Well I will try again.

I'm with maharani and "off off off". I don't know who said woman don't want to see it all but they never met me lol. The strip dacning really let's you move with the music

Alizee love

avatar
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
And again my whole post didn't make it sigh. Here's the rest: allure your husband sounds hot lol. My lasy boyfriend was muscular but he was more tall' lean, and taught from years of playing tennis. He had gorgeous green eyes and olive skin; loved when he'd speak in italian and he had great umm stamina

allure

avatar
Accepted
Privileged
Alizee!! thanks about hubby...that's what attracted me to him plus his license plate read "FIGHTER" HAHAHAHAHA. He is hot for sure, he has hazel eyes by the way. Stamina is rather important!

allure

avatar
Accepted
Privileged
Alizee!! thanks about hubby...that's what attracted me to him plus his license plate read "FIGHTER" HAHAHAHAHA. He is hot for sure, he has hazel eyes by the way. Stamina is rather important!

Alizee love

avatar
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yes it is and his moves. Don't want to feel like a jack hammer lol

allure

avatar
Accepted
Privileged
Hahahahha. Jack hammer is def. not the way to go!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 
  •  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum