The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 what does your name mean? on Fri May 28, 2010 9:57 pm

yes___I mean no

Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
thats right, this topic was influenced my the topic "the girl in my avatar" by Sara.
that topic helped explain the pictures, but i would like to know what your names mean.

mine, yes___i mean no, represents the fact that i can never make up my mind. first i say yes.... then wait it's a no. i have bought stuff from places, go home and decide i don't want them before i open the package Laughing and i don't like refunds.... oh wait

2 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 8:40 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Cordell is my real name and Puss is i nick name given to me by my husband!! so i just combine both together.

3 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 10:13 am

MAHARANI

Privileged
nice thread idea, yes_i mean no. That must be so fustrating the constant indecision. I guess your home must be filled with unopened and unused items. You may need to make ebay your friend LOL.

@ cordellpuss, care to share the reason for the nickname LOL

4 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 10:17 am

MAHARANI

Privileged
My name in indian means QUEEN. I have an indian partner and when he used to love me, (not so much these days ..LOL) he used to call me rani, which is princess. Well as far as I am concerned I am more than a princess, so I have made myself one better and so there are now 2 queens in the UK !!!

Last edited by MAHARANI on Sat May 29, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

5 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Golden Girl

Administrator
Privileged
yes___I mean no wrote:thats right, this topic was influenced my the topic "the girl in my avatar" by Sara.
that topic helped explain the pictures, but i would like to know what your names mean.

mine, yes___i mean no, represents the fact that i can never make up my mind. first i say yes.... then wait it's a no. i have bought stuff from places, go home and decide i don't want them before i open the package Laughing and i don't like refunds.... oh wait

lol.. yeah quite a ketchy name. I tend to be indecisive as well...but I may have to sometimes cal you "YIMN" for short, if it's ok?

Last edited by Golden Girl on Sat May 29, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Day Chemist Hq 4% (lightener)
RX Suncare: Sport Sunblock SPF 50 (sunblock)
-----------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

6 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 12:02 pm

Golden Girl

Administrator
Privileged
cordellpuss wrote:Cordell is my real name and Puss is i nick name given to me by my husband!! so i just combine both together.

as in a kitten?

7 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Golden Girl

Administrator
Privileged
MAHARANI wrote:My name in indian means QUEEN. I have an indian partner and when he used to love me, (not so much these days ..LOL) he used to call me rani, which is princess. Well as far as I am concerned I am more than a princess, so I have made myself one better and so there are now 2 queens on the UK !!!

LOL watch out Queen Elizabeth! I hope I have her name correct? lol.."used to"? Tell him to step it up again!! Yeah the name "Maharani" does sound like royalty, really lovely.

8 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Golden Girl

Administrator
Privileged
Well, I wish I had placed more thought in my name and have considered switching back to my original "skin lightening" name. "Golden Girl" sprang from my first name as "Golden Goddess". But when I was registering on another skin lightening forum last year a second time, I decided to just alter the name instead of having to reset the password and I had a new email address so.. I wasn't expecting to last long on the forum, only to ask a a question or 2, so the name stuck.

But, later on I realized the name is the same as that show called "Golden Girls", pretty good show but I'm not old yet!!! "Golden" is just my ideal shade to reach head to toe and maintain...but who knows, I just might switch back to golden goddess.

9 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 12:24 pm

yes___I mean no

Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Golden Girl wrote:Well, I wish I had placed more thought in my name and have considered switching back to my original "skin lightening" name. "Golden Girl" sprang from my first name as "Golden Goddess". But when I was registering on another skin lightening forum last year a second time, I decided to just alter the name instead of having to reset the password and I had a new email address so.. I wasn't expecting to last long on the forum, only to ask a a question or 2, so the name stuck.

But, later on I realized the name is the same as that show called "Golden Girls", pretty good show but I'm not old yet!!! "Golden" is just my ideal shade to reach head to toe and maintain...but who knows, I just might switch back to golden goddess.

theres a women named windy Williams who has her own show and was a popular radio talk show about sex, it was on at 11:00pm

anyway she always talked about golden showers and she was refer to as golden girl too

10 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Eww golden showers....sounds like it would sting if you had open cuts on you lol.

Maharani, queen? Girl please lol. Look at how liz treats poor fergie, she'd cut you if you tried to take her crown lol.

Well I think I said this in another thread but this way those unaware will know.

Alizee is my middle name and is also the nameof a french singer; the love part means my love for her music which is very poetic if you know the double meaning behinnd them.

Alizee is a very uncommon name,aside from the sing I have never known anyothers, and is derived from the word L'alize which is a name of the wind, the trade wind to be exact, my name would be the female counterpart to it like victoria and victor.

Some who can't pronounce it call me Lily or Liz instead Very Happy

11 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Golden Girl

Administrator
Privileged
yes___I mean no wrote:
Golden Girl wrote:Well, I wish I had placed more thought in my name and have considered switching back to my original "skin lightening" name. "Golden Girl" sprang from my first name as "Golden Goddess". But when I was registering on another skin lightening forum last year a second time, I decided to just alter the name instead of having to reset the password and I had a new email address so.. I wasn't expecting to last long on the forum, only to ask a a question or 2, so the name stuck.

theres a women named windy Williams who has her own show and was a popular radio talk show about sex, it was on at 11:00pm

anyway she always talked about golden showers and she was refer to as golden girl too

Oh my gosh...No now I'm seriously thinking of making a change, really. Yeah I know of Windy Williams, although I have seen her show once or twice I notice she is quite popular.

12 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Golden Girl

Administrator
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:Eww golden showers....sounds like it would sting if you had open cuts on you lol.

Maharani, queen? Girl please lol. Look at how liz treats poor fergie, she'd cut you if you tried to take her crown lol.

Well I think I said this in another thread but this way those unaware will know.

Alizee is my middle name and is also the nameof a french singer; the love part means my love for her music which is very poetic if you know the double meaning behinnd them.

Alizee is a very uncommon name,aside from the sing I have never known anyothers, and is derived from the word L'alize which is a name of the wind, the trade wind to be exact, my name would be the female counterpart to it like victoria and victor.

Some who can't pronounce it call me Lily or Liz instead Very Happy

lol..open cuts, I'm sure that wouldn't feel too good. What are the benfits of these golden showers?

Alizee is a lovely name.

I say take the crown Maharani!!
Didn't Fergie get into some trouble recently, I recall seeing her on the news the other day.

13 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 3:46 pm

yes___I mean no

Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
golden showers helps neutralize poisons from jelly fish stings

14 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yeah fergie got in trouble for offering a reporter the chance to meet prince andrew in echange for money. But get this she only gets 21,000 pounds a year from her divorce to him. Girl needs to find someway to make it rain them bills on those collcectors.

Golden showers are also a sexual fetish Very Happy

THE MORE YOU KNOW lol

15 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 7:33 pm

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Puss is the short term of my nickname which is pussycat given to me by my husband, but he normally just call me puss instead of pussycat.

16 Re: what does your name mean? on Sat May 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
That makes me think of Puss in Boots from shrek lol

17 Re: what does your name mean? on Sun May 30, 2010 7:30 am

MAHARANI

Privileged
Alizee love,

I was trying to be a good girl and not mention the other connotation for golden showers, but you just had to go there !!!... LOL

Are you for real about £21k for poor Fergie. It is laughable when you think about the likes of Heather Mills demanding so much from Paul Mcartney It is understandable why Fergie felt the need to do what she did. £21k is nothing !!!! How very mean !!!

18 Re: what does your name mean? on Sun May 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol what can I say I love educate. Very Happy

Yes 21,000 is laughable but in a sad way. You renenber a few years back she did weight watchers and got flack for that; I believe she was called Duchess of Pork. I believe the reason she took so little was to show she did not marry andrew for his money alone, but darn you need food to eat. Lol

There are also rumors she has a spending habit and lives a very expensive lifestyle

19 Re: what does your name mean? on Sun May 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I say the royal family should give her more, lady di got 21 million. I mean the queen gets her money from tax payers if I'm not mistaken and Fergie is a citizen so.....*shrugs*

20 Re: what does your name mean? on Sun May 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Golden Girl

Administrator
Privileged
cordellpuss wrote:Puss is the short term of my nickname which is pussycat given to me by my husband, but he normally just call me puss instead of pussycat.

Awwe that's cute that he gave you a sweet nick name.

21 Re: what does your name mean? on Sun May 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Golden Girl

Administrator
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:
Golden showers are also a sexual fetish Very Happy

THE MORE YOU KNOW lol

LOL!!

22 Re: what does your name mean? on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:05 am

MAHARANI

Privileged
Alizee love the difference in the amounts Diana received as opposed to Sarah is absolutely disgusting. She was a princess and to think that Footballers wives get so much more just appalls me. I know that Fergie was never as popular as Diana and in my opinion would have needed the funds more because she was not as marketable. Diana could have ben left penniless but I can guarantee would have made millions with or without the royal family's help. She was just so loved. Fergie was just seen as the frumpy sister in law unfortunately.

23 Re: what does your name mean? on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:18 am

allure

Accepted
Privileged
My name was formed because everyone thinks I'm alluring and I am always attracting people to me, even the unwanted ones!

24 Re: what does your name mean? on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:21 am

yes___I mean no

Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
cool name, better than magneto

25 Re: what does your name mean? on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 am

MAHARANI

Privileged
allure ,

Oooh nice to know. I have a touch of that too, but unfortunately it tends to be the mad ones, the drunk ones and the not so nice ones !!! LOL

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com