The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
what does your name mean? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
what does your name mean? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
what does your name mean? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
what does your name mean? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
what does your name mean? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
what does your name mean? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
what does your name mean? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
what does your name mean? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
what does your name mean? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
what does your name mean? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty what does your name mean? Fri May 28, 2010 9:57 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
First topic message reminder :

thats right, this topic was influenced my the topic "the girl in my avatar" by Sara.
that topic helped explain the pictures, but i would like to know what your names mean.

mine, yes___i mean no, represents the fact that i can never make up my mind. first i say yes.... then wait it's a no. i have bought stuff from places, go home and decide i don't want them before i open the package Laughing and i don't like refunds.... oh wait

26what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:25 am

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Hahahaha..I can give you some horror stories!! I had to get investigators follow me at one point. LOL. Got some CRAZY peeps around, but thank goodness, hubby is an exfighter and will knock some sense in some of them! Of course like in everything, there is good and bad.

27what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:30 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
wow, i'm in a forum with a bunch of super models followed by relentless groupies.

28what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
allure wrote:Hahahaha..I can give you some horror stories!! I had to get investigators follow me at one point. LOL. Got some CRAZY peeps around, but thank goodness, hubby is an exfighter and will knock some sense in some of them! Of course like in everything, there is good and bad.

Oh wow! investigators? Like a celebrity.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

29what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Wow that's bad allure.

I knowonce I had a neighbor whose husband put cameras up around the outside of my windows so he could watch and make sure I "behaved" lol. Then there was a weirdo on the metro that usd to say I smelt good enough to eat then try and give me a sexy look that had him looking like a creepy Mr. Rogers

30what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
yes___I mean no wrote:wow, i'm in a forum with a bunch of super models followed by relentless groupies.

Don't worry since all of us eat we won't get p*ssed and throw a phone at you a la naomi campbell lol

31what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
MAHARANI wrote:Alizee love the difference in the amounts Diana received as opposed to Sarah is absolutely disgusting. She was a princess and to think that Footballers wives get so much more just appalls me. I know that Fergie was never as popular as Diana and in my opinion would have needed the funds more because she was not as marketable. Diana could have ben left penniless but I can guarantee would have made millions with or without the royal family's help. She was just so loved. Fergie was just seen as the frumpy sister in law unfortunately.

It is disgusting Maharani. Then I hear she can't get a job because she's a Duchess and it won't do to have her working like a regular person. I also hear the queen is a penny pincher yet she's asking for a couple more million for the upkeep of her palace

32what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:46 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
LOL. I guess like a celebrity, but I work for the govt. so I tend to get special treatment too! LOL. It's been scary for me but I try to live it down many times. Now I don't go anywhere without hubby and even then hubby sometimes gets into arguments near fights with some of these bozos...hey not my fault and I hate the attention!! Hubby notices everything while I tend to ignore!

33what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:48 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
yes___I mean no wrote:cool name, better than magneto
LOL I sometimes feels like a magnet though...I dont know which is better. Hahahaha

34what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:50 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:Wow that's bad allure.

I knowonce I had a neighbor whose husband put cameras up around the outside of my windows so he could watch and make sure I "behaved" lol. Then there was a weirdo on the metro that usd to say I smelt good enough to eat then try and give me a sexy look that had him looking like a creepy Mr. Rogers
Yikes, I like to put people like those in JAIL. Pervs should not be allowed in society! I'm a mom so I feel very strongly about these things especially when I have experienced some not so great things...can't speak of them online but really bad...flashing, stalking etc.

35what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yes I'm very much against people like that. Being a psyc major I really get to understand the inner workings of the human mind and it isn't always pretty. I will be started a program where I work at therapy centers( abused children, abused women, sexually abused men/women and hildren etc.) That way when I do it for my masters it won't be too much of a shock

36what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:35 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Yes I'm very much against people like that. Being a psyc major I really get to understand the inner workings of the human mind and it isn't always pretty. I will be started a program where I work at therapy centers( abused children, abused women, sexually abused men/women and hildren etc.) That way when I do it for my masters it won't be too much of a shock

masters in phyc, cool. i'm 1 semester away from my associates in bio sciences then masters in genetics.

how long do you have left?

37what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh me oh my I have awhile yet.

I shall transfer to either berkley, davis, uc san diego or columbia after next year and then egt my B.A. After that I plan to work on my masters and if I decide I want a Phd I can do them at the same time and save time Very Happy

38what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:50 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
well,good luck in college as well as in lightening

39what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Thanks you too

40what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:17 am

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
That is awesome guys. Good luck in your endeavors!

41what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Et tu allure lol. Allthough I must say I'm jealous about your success but happy at the same stime. Lol

42what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Thanks so much Alizee, at least the results are not too profound for people to be asking too much nosey questions! I am certain everyone will succeed, just be dedicated and I get that you are a dedicated poster so if you are...you are willing to dedicate your time. Success will be yours!! LOL

43what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol I am. I mean I'm going for a masters, I must have patience. Plus patience is a virtue and I would rather go slow so as not arouse suspicion. Now if people get noisy tell them to kindly shut to what I call the heck up lol

44what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:03 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
OMG...I have no qualms about telling people to .....you know off!LOL. Good luck with your masters my dear, that's wonderful!

45what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:21 am

Chris

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
My name means "apollo," ruler of all.

J/K.

I really have no idea.

46what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:56 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Merci allure. I'm with you on the GTFO train lol.

Lol at chris I do belive it is derived from the name christ as in Jesus Christ no?

47what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:08 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Chris is short for either Christopher or Christina. Christopher means "bearing Christ inside." Christine or Christina means "follower of Christ."

48what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:39 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
It can also be short for cristian.

Interestingly the word christian was used as a pjerative term during the roman empire to mock those that followed christ

THE MORE YOU KNOW. Lol

49what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:46 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I chose this name because of it's spiritual connections. I wish to be a more spiritual person myself.

50what does your name mean? - Page 2 Empty Re: what does your name mean? Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:33 am

pinkbaby12

pinkbaby12
Accepted
Accepted
yes___I mean no wrote:thats right, this topic was influenced my the topic "the girl in my avatar" by Sara.
that topic helped explain the pictures, but i would like to know what your names mean.

mine, yes___i mean no, represents the fact that i can never make up my mind. first i say yes.... then wait it's a no. i have bought stuff from places, go home and decide i don't want them before i open the package Laughing and i don't like refunds.... oh wait

hahahaha LOL you are seriously funny..poor business people, they must be quite amazed when you bring the products back dont want refund!!! so its like "mmmm, let me choose something else....mmm wait!!! ill bring it back tomorow again" Very Happy

well as for my username it is loving the colour pink, actually light pink meaning "baby-pink" but yeah thats all...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

How to make a forum | Society and Culture | Beauty, Celebrities, Fashion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com