The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Empty How to naturally lighten skin? Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:12 am

donaldjerry

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
First topic message reminder :

I had warm beige skin, but I lived in hot climate for a
while and didn't protect my skin from the sun well. It's more of a caramel now.
I would like to get my skin back to its original color because there is no way
I'm getting all new makeup and stuff. Plus, my culture values a lighter
complexion (please don't take offense to that)

what some great ways to lighten skin naturally?

Any product suggestions that you have tried and have worked?

Thanks.

26How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to naturally lighten skin? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:16 pm

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Thank you Maharani, sounds good. what will happen if i just wash with the likas and apply the retin-a gel on my face? will my face peel? i was thinking of getting rid of the breakouts, pimples, acne, rashes first (hence the retin-a) and then incorporate some HQ in. what do you think?

27How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to naturally lighten skin? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:23 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
It is fine if you just want to start off with the Retin A. You may want to buy a gentle moisturiser to alleviate any dryness that may occur. The Retin A is what allows for the exfoliation, not the HQ, so if you want to improve the skin condition first, then you can do the Retin A first if you like.

28How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to naturally lighten skin? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:27 pm

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:It is fine if you just want to start off with the Retin A. You may want to buy a gentle moisturiser to alleviate any dryness that may occur. The Retin A is what allows for the exfoliation, not the HQ, so if you want to improve the skin condition first, then you can do the Retin A first if you like.

Sounds good. Can i wash my face with likas and then apply the retin-a? Why should i not let the likas sit on my skin?

29How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to naturally lighten skin? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
There is really no need to let it sit on the skin, it just dries it out. You just want it to effectively cleanse your skin ready for your skin cream/ gel/ serum/ lotion. Just do make sure to allow at least 20 minutes after drying before putting on the Retin A.

30How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to naturally lighten skin? Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 pm

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:There is really no need to let it sit on the skin, it just dries it out. You just want it to effectively cleanse your skin ready for your skin cream/ gel/ serum/ lotion. Just do make sure to allow at least 20 minutes after drying before putting on the Retin A.

okay sounds good..

31How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to naturally lighten skin? Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:02 am

EggoMini

EggoMini
Quiet Type
Quiet Type
dizzellz112 wrote:how do we lighten the eye area..including the eye lids :/

besides sunglasses8) , I'm not sure diz. I use a bit of my melasma treatment product on the upper eye area(under the brows but not actually on the lid) and just underneath some days but not before bed.

I've tried but I rub my eyes when I'm sleepy and get it in my eyes... not cool. Crying or Very sad

Concealer is my friend. Laughing

32How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to naturally lighten skin? Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:09 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
EggoMini,

I am totally with you, that concealer is definitely my "friend". I hate the look and I wish the circles would just disappear. I have tried just about everything to alleviate it ,with varying success and I use that term loosely !!

Do you know what yours is caused by.? I think mine are mainly due to the thin skin I have in this area, which just highlights the veins etc. I guess I need more collagen there. I tell you what, I look absolutely fabulous after a good cry the night before. All that puffiness makes the circles just disappear. !! Haven't cried for yonks.....so guess will have to keep looking !!!

33How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to naturally lighten skin? Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:03 pm

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hi Maharani,

Hope your well. I sent you a private message, please may
you check it and reply when you have time??

Thank you so much in advance, much appreciated!!

Hope you're all doing well and your regimens are coming
along beautifully Smile

34How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to naturally lighten skin? Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:04 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Sorry PorcelainSkin,

I missed it. Will check now.

35How to naturally lighten skin? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to naturally lighten skin? Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:28 am

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:Sorry PorcelainSkin,

I missed it. Will check now.

Thank you, much appreciated!! Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com