The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

1 My Lactic Acid Experience on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:02 am

Yasmynn

Visitor
Visitor
First topic message reminder :

Ok. I received my lactic acid about a week ago from lotioncrafters. It came in 2 days!! Quick shipping! Anyway, I'm still watining for my mequinol and Retin A.
I applied the lactic acid last night. My skin is really resistant so I did a test with pure lactic acid and I didn't feel a thing. So, I put it on my face and neck with a wet towel. 88%. It tingled very little. It seemed a bit oily and when it dried, it felt kind of rubbery. The next day the right side of my face started peeling alot. No peeling on the left. But I had already significantly lightened from Makari and Nadinola, I didn't think I would see a big difference, but it is at least a full shade lighter where my skin peeled. The new skin had a supple glow to it. Oh, I forgot to add that I applied more makari/nadinola about 5 hours later. (after the LA dried).
So far so good. I reapplied to the the left side of my face that hasn't peeled. I look two colors. lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Some of it got on the area that had already peeled and I had to immediately get it off of that area b/c it burned like [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . So don't apply this to any peeled areas or open.
I plan to start on my body tomorrow. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

226 Re: My Lactic Acid Experience on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:17 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Yes Porcelain Skin let us know a bit more. I wish there was somewhere I could walk into and get a shade lighter instantly

227 Re: My Lactic Acid Experience on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:00 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HEY GUYS VIDEO UPDATE!!!! WATCH WHILE YOU CAN!!! WONT BE UP LONG!!!!

228 Re: My Lactic Acid Experience on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:39 pm

devcor45

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
hey ladies,
i used a 50% lactic acid and i left it on 13 minutes, probably too long because my bottom lip, the only placed i used it because it is my bottom lip that is darker and it wasnt the whole lip just a part of the way in from the corners.
anyhow, my lip is darker than it ever was and i am so scared that it will stay this way.

there is no peeling and it looks like i have been doing crack for years. i have not though.

it is so dark purple/black from being burned.

no peeling.

someone help, please. it is worst than when i started.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion