The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 15]

1What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Was thinking today, it would be nice to know what the weather is like where other members are, so we get an idea what we are up against in terms of lightening and protecting ourselves in the sun, where possible.

I am in London and the weather today is 21 oC, started off sunny but as I write, it has started to rain. In the last few weeks it has been very warm, in UK terms, at around 26 - 28 oC with clear blue skies and strong sunshine.

Now I know some of you are in much warmer climates, like California, so would love to know what the weather has been up to where you are. ..........

101What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:56 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Hottest day of the year, today 31 oC!!! MY covered butt is going to be staying indoors today ....

102What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:27 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
maharani do you close your blinds? do any of your family members complain..? mine do :/

my living room is soo bright..the room faces south so the sun's always there in the day time :/

plus we have French doors with no curtains :/

103What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
OH EMME GEE.
It was 90 by ten this morning and now its 96 and it is only going to get hoter, even the AC doesn't help much.

I'm thinking of just walking around nude Very Happy

104What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:05 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
lol keep ya clothes on Very Happy

105What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Aw I wanna share my beauty with the world Very Happy

106What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:59 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
it 4pm and i just woke up, computer says it's 90 out right now but i cant feel it. can't wait for that cool weather to kick in

107What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
dizzellz112 wrote:GG when ya out in the sun.. how would you protect yourself apart from using sunscreen

I do not think there is a 100% way of getting around it completely other than avoiding sun totally as though a vampire. lol..but that is impossible in my case, so I try and apply sunblock as often as possible, giving it about 15 min to absorb in before venturing out (I don't wear foundation). As well as using my umbrella. I am considering investing in a good spf umbrella soon. This heat is not bearable for me.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

108What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Where are you so that I know to never come there? Lol

109What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:06 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
how many layers of clothing do you guys wear?

110What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
when i go out, long sleeve shirt and paints and hands in my pocket

111What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love, I see that yes_I mean no, is being a very bad influence on you !!

112What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:11 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Golden Girl wrote:
dizzellz112 wrote:GG when ya out in the sun.. how would you protect yourself apart from using sunscreen

I do not think there is a 100% way of getting around it completely other than avoiding sun totally as though a vampire. lol..but that is impossible in my case, so I try and apply sunblock as often as possible, giving it about 15 min to absorb in before venturing out (I don't wear foundation). As well as using my umbrella. I am considering investing in a good spf umbrella soon. This heat is not bearable for me.

Goo for it Very Happy Ima get one soon too WooHoo

113What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:14 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizellz112,

I lauged at your post on the previous page, because I have exactly the same argument with my Mum. She wants every window, curtain, blind open and I am forever going around closing them. She thinks there is something wrong with me and we often get into arguments about it. I HATE it particularly when she opens the curtains in my room. Why are you so bothered, when you are not even in there, I think to myself.

114What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:17 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:Alizee love, I see that yes_I mean no, is being a very bad influence on you !!

my principle told that to one of my friends in 9th grade, i don't really mean to influence anybody, lol

115What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:18 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
lol same thing with me Very Happy

ma mom barls at me if i close the blinds :/

nowadays i stay in the front room.. less sun there.. but have to pop into the living room..because the telly's there.. and today the germany vs England match was on..

the room was flooded with sun light.. i hated it :/

116What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:20 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I do like to cover myself up as much as possible. I used to love wearing dresses and skirts in the summer, but so far, it has been jeans or trouser all the way.

My arms are always covered too. I have loads of boleros/shrugs to kinda keep me a little cool rather than a whole cardigan or jacket.

117What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:22 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
would jeans be enough for the legs?

118What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:32 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
yeah,but if you were two jeans thats twice the protection

119What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:33 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
yes___I mean no wrote:
MAHARANI wrote:Alizee love, I see that yes_I mean no, is being a very bad influence on you !!

my principle told that to one of my friends in 9th grade, i don't really mean to influence anybody, lol

Why am I not surprised [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

120What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
No he isn't a bad influence on me, I've always been naughty. I mean, you're talking to the girl that bribed a security guard at her high school lol.

I wear cargo pants, peddle pushers and sometimes shorts, I also wear light blouses or dark colored shirtd

121What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:35 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
lol 2 jeans Very Happy wouldn't that look and feel weird :/

122What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:42 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
oh yeah, i did that once because i was cold outside and it was real uncomfortable, and itchy

123What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:44 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
or you can wear leggings underneath, yeah thats sounds better

124What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:49 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
would the leggings be too tight..... i heard tight clothes can also darken skin :/

125What's it like where you are ? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
When I've gone in ice cold weather, I would wear leggings with my mini skirts so I could stay warm.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com