The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

1What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Was thinking today, it would be nice to know what the weather is like where other members are, so we get an idea what we are up against in terms of lightening and protecting ourselves in the sun, where possible.

I am in London and the weather today is 21 oC, started off sunny but as I write, it has started to rain. In the last few weeks it has been very warm, in UK terms, at around 26 - 28 oC with clear blue skies and strong sunshine.

Now I know some of you are in much warmer climates, like California, so would love to know what the weather has been up to where you are. ..........

301What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:29 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:Thought I had just tuned into a Bruce Willis Die Hard film.........so much action, suspense, pain, blood shed.......................... and then the hero saves the day, with a mind blowing rescue !!! Will I have to add hero, to your long list of attributes. I tell you what, if I had to write your cv, you would get any job going !!! LOL

Was thinking you seem to get a lot of thunder in your part of the world. Is this a regular thing?

we don't get a lot of thunder, but theres nothing but tree's. so when we do they start falling, power lines get hit and the ground shakes a little to

10:28 am
79 degrees
UV 4(moderate)

302What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:38 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Just wondering what your policy is on dog fouling out there. Are you expected to clean up after your dog when you are and about? And if so, do you get fines if you don't ? I know it's a bit off topic, but as you mentioned your pet, was just thinking.

303What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:42 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
A very sunny and warm 23oC / 73 oF today. UV a high 6 - 7. I can't see that it feels that much cooler than yesterday, but will watch how the week progresses.

304What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:Just wondering what your policy is on dog fouling out there. Are you expected to clean up after your dog when you are and about? And if so, do you get fines if you don't ? I know it's a bit off topic, but as you mentioned your pet, was just thinking.

well, there aren't any sidewalks so when you dog poops it's always on someones property, so yeah same rules apply.

but my property is big enough to walk them here and i don't need to pick it up off my own property

partly cloudy
85 degrees
UV is 8(very high)

305What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:17 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
84 degrees
UV 9(very high)
running sharp pencils down my arm, helps with the mosquito bites. awwww so good

306What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:32 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Oh man !! Mosquitos !! I have so much to be thankful for !!!
Well 24oC / 75 oF today, Been mostly sunny but the odd very brief rain shower. UV a high 6-7. There has been a severe weather warning for heavy rainfall, but I can't see it !!

307What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
partly cloudy
88 degrees
UV is 7(high)
just figured something amazing out so know i'm bored, i think this "not going to watch tv idea" was a bad idea

308What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:53 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
exactly the same, sticky too

309What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:00 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
What you missing from the telly then??

Tody, a very sunny and very warm 24oC, but I see that New York is hotter than Miami at a high 92 o F. I know it is awful being in a city when the weather is like that. I guess the AC is doing major overtime.

310What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:07 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
my satellite is back on, but i'v just been reading and doing research but yesterday i had to scratch a "king of the hill" itch

311What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:18 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
well it is 26oC today. Started off fairly cloudy and then the sun came out, but as I type, seeing more cloud cover.

As it was a fairly nice morning, managed to go for my walk.......Not sure if I am being paranoid, but a lot of people were staring........Do you think, they are wondering why I have come out of my HOLE in the middle of summer. ??? Seriously though, I always get people watching me. One of the reasons I would not dare put up an umbrella. There would bound to be a newsflash about it later !! LOL

312What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:53 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
maybe people consider you to be the hot stuff, now there peeing there pants that there not the prettiest women running anymore, just a theory

over here same temp same uv same same same

313What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:56 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Oh it must be soooooo !!!!!!!

well today folks, has been the nicest day. It has been a warm, 26oC with lots of cloud cover, the odd occasional shower, but it has been such a pleasure to be out and about. Not too hot, not too cold and the sun has been in hiding !!!

314What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:08 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
uv is 5
tenp is 80
have this leak, water everywhere, not a lot but enough to rise the humidity

315What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:25 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Leak ??? In the house??? Oh sorry to hear that. Hope it's sorted. Can't believe you had time to still log on though......

Well 24oC, mostly sunny with occasional cloud. UV, a high 6 - 7. Might venture back out later if the sun behaves itself !!!

316What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:39 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Funny day today. Sun........rain............sun......heavy rain.........sun...........rain.........sun. Sunny as I write, but I am sure that there have been a few people who have been drenched with the sudden downpours.

21 oC. UV a moderate 3- 5

317What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:51 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
humid humid humid, i just found out that high humidity can cause slight hyperpigmentation, i'v noticed that myself that my face gets darker after a hot shower but goes a way hours later

318What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well last week we had a few days where it was in the early 90s and it was not so bad since the nights got in the high/medium 50s. This wee kits been a dry heat, thank goodness for air conditioners^^

319What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Calista

Visitor
Visitor
Both yesterday and today have been hot & humid in NY. I don't mind it being hot as this is quite unusual weather because it can be chilly, especially at night even in the summer months. Now humidity - thats a problem. I hate humid weather with a passion. I think it might rain today so I hope tomorrow will be less humid.

320What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:31 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yes I have noticed that although it has been relatively warm in the day, that in the last week , the nights are surprisingly quite chilly. I guess it is an indication that autumn is not too far away !!! Hooray !!!!

I have been braving the intense sunshine to do my walking and it would be great if I did not have to get up at the crack of dawn to avoid the really harsh peak times.

321What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well its in the mid-ninties today but its not that bad really.

322What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:38 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Started off really sunny with no clouds. Had things to do outside, but thankfully it clouded over just as I had to leave my house and pretty much stayed that way till I got home. It is now very sunny again, 25oC with a light wind.

Tomorrow morming, rain expected, followed by sunny spells.

323What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:52 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Was wondering whether the weather has started to cool down a bit for the rest of you. There has been a change in London, though it does not mean we won't be seeing any more Very hot days. It is just mild at the moment, with sunny spells and cloudier periods.

324What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:33 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well last week it was much nicer, I didn't have to turn the A/C on untill 2 and sometimes 3. Now its in the high ninties, it was 101 yesterday.

325What's it like where you are ? - Page 13 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:42 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
101 oC is no joke. How do you cope? I am in the uk like Maharani and it is a lot better than it was a few weeks back.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com