The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

1What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Was thinking today, it would be nice to know what the weather is like where other members are, so we get an idea what we are up against in terms of lightening and protecting ourselves in the sun, where possible.

I am in London and the weather today is 21 oC, started off sunny but as I write, it has started to rain. In the last few weeks it has been very warm, in UK terms, at around 26 - 28 oC with clear blue skies and strong sunshine.

Now I know some of you are in much warmer climates, like California, so would love to know what the weather has been up to where you are. ..........

326What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Hide where there are air conditioners lol

327What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:51 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
So when do things start to cool down over there?

328What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
When jack frost shows? Lol

Well summer goes until September or so and usually by mid to late September things are cooler *fingers crossed*

329What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:49 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
My fingers are crossed for you hun!! By the way, not sure if you saw my post and one from PorcelainSkin, but we were wondering how work was going.

It has been quite humid. Am I the only one here who perspires profusely on your face? I went for my power walk today and popped into a shop and thought the guy behind the counter must think I am some sort of junkie with the way I was sweating. I hate it. I used to be the same when I went to the gym. Everyone was as cool as a cucumber and I was pouring buckets and as red as a beetroot !!!Embarassed

330What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:18 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
We'v had heavy rain and thunder for the past week Very Happy

331What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
No I didn't see that question Maharani. Well work has been going well, we opend a new store on the tenth and have been having rpizes and such, yesterday we had Ronald McDonald at the store lol.

As for the sweating thing, I do not sweat that much, but I do know some who do.

332What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:43 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
school starts today, can't go until a payment is made so i should be there tomorrow.
it's pretty early, uv is 1 and 68 degrees...for now

333What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:21 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee .......Did you get his autograph ??? LOL

334What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:24 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
yes_I mean no,

Glad to hear you have sorted the Uni problem out. Tme now for study

335What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I took lots and lots of pictures lol. He wasn't the same one from the commercials lol.

336What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:46 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Don't you just hate imposters !!! clown well I hope he didn't get offered any extra's with his order !! LOL

Well I can't believe that I am saying this, but I am actually cold !!! Shocked Shocked

It started off fairly sunny but we are expecting very heavy rain and there has been mention of localised flooding. I am not complaining......it is far easier getting warm than cooling off for me.

337What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol he got a big mac meal^^

338What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:17 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Yay it is definitely cooling off in the UK. I think it was 20 degrees today. Just hope it lasts and isn't just a temporary blip.

339What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:54 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
My fingers are crossed for this too!! It is so much more bearable since things have changed. I can actually look up from under my visor without worrying I am going to get a blast of sunshine !!!

340What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I resent my family in France right now, its like in the 70s or low 80s >_<

Well yesterday it got to 110 O.o and it was humid all night, so far it is 96

341What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:14 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
70 degrees, uv 2. at my moms restaurant, well a cheesecake bar. studying for school and my motorcycle permit. getting ready to apply to anther college after my degree, and planning a road trip with friends to California. i haven't had a good sleep sense last week, my eye lids are being held up against there will by the sent of cheesecake i don't have the money for. my skin is getting darker but just a little bit, using mq once a day, moving back to two tomorrow. pictures on Sunday, maybe Saturday. haven't had time to do my artwork, working on a sculpture...or trying, yeah, thats right. i paint draw and sculpt and if all of you are good little boys and girls and post pictures of that to lol!

peace

342What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:21 pm

GoldenGoddess

Visitor
Visitor
balmy 73

343What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:00 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Although the temp has been in the low twenties, the sun has been out from sun up to sunset and it has been surprisingly strong sunshine, so feels very warm as a result. Today has been the first day with some cloud cover....just the way I like it, when I have to be out and about.

344What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
I see that lately it has been really sunny. I thought that it would start to get a bit more cloudy but I still have to be really diligent with my sunblock. I know that I still have to use protection even on cloudy days but I think it is a psycolgical(SP?) thing. I know this may sound crazy but somedays when I see the sun out it gets me down. I am so stressed about getting any darker.

345What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yes I do agree that this sun avoidance lark can seem like hardwork some days. I would love to be more care free about being out and about. But the pay off is that in the long run we are protecting our skin from the damaging and aging effects of the sun so hopefully this will delay all those tell tale aging signs, wrinkles, sunspots etc.

I also don't like the sun directly on me, but as long as you have applied your sunblock and are as covered up as much as possible with hat, long sleeves etc, you should be ok till the weather lets up. just keep up with the hopscotching bounce LOL

346What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:48 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
No hop scotching for me today. It has been cloud and rain all day !! Hooray !!!!

347What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:09 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Ha ha ha !!! Yes it has been raining and cloudy here too, though still fairly mild. It has been perfect walking weather and looking forward to more of the same for the rest of the week.

348What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:00 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
*sigh* the sun came back out and even though it feels colder the sun seems just as strong as usual. Everyone keeps talking about autumn but it still doesn't feel like it to me

349What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:29 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Dont know what is happening over here but the weather has started warming up again and it is set to continue. Not a happy bunny!!!!!!!!!!

350What's it like where you are ? - Page 14 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:49 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I know the feeling. Summer seems to have gone on much much longer this year somehow.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com