The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

1What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Was thinking today, it would be nice to know what the weather is like where other members are, so we get an idea what we are up against in terms of lightening and protecting ourselves in the sun, where possible.

I am in London and the weather today is 21 oC, started off sunny but as I write, it has started to rain. In the last few weeks it has been very warm, in UK terms, at around 26 - 28 oC with clear blue skies and strong sunshine.

Now I know some of you are in much warmer climates, like California, so would love to know what the weather has been up to where you are. ..........

51What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
just woke 10 min ago, sun is shinning through the window, computer says it's 86 degrees.

if i saw someone with an umbrella i would have thought that had decease like XP, i would never comment.

52What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:49 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Maybe you woud not comment, but unfortunately, there can be a lot of ignorant people out there. The reason or choice to use an umbrella could be a number of different reasons and even if I was not into this skin lightening lark, I would not question anyone doing this. Hopefully one day, it will not be such a big deal and we can all go around in peace poking each other's eyes out with the parasol spokes !!! LOL

53What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love,

good to know that the tints are giving you the protection you needed. I guess you are also finding it cooler in the car when you get in first time now. Still waiting on getting my car changed, so haven't got the tints sorted. Did get a temporary fix at the weekend, with a children's film that you attach to the window and has UV protection of 50, so hoping getting some sort of blocking of the sun. Only thing is that it does not cover the whole window but better than nothing.

54What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzellz112 wrote:ma hands get tanned when i'm driving :/

so frustrating..

dizzellz112,

maybe as a temporary measure you could just wear ordinary lightweight gloves. I have some. They are a bit like what an usher at a wedding, for example, would wear, but they are in black. They belonged to my Mum, who wore them in the sixties, but I am sure that something similar should still be available. And obviously keep slathering on that sunblock, which I am sure you are doing,

55What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:Maharani I bet you get looks with the visor because it makes you look like a tourist lol but ust ignore the looks and tell them, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" lol

I do get looks, but I am really comfortable wearing it. I actually don't like going anywhere without it now. I have had a couple of people ask where it's from, so I guess it looks good !!! LOL

56What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:31 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i don't mind a visor as long as i have a fanny pack to go with it

57What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:35 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Oi !!!! Are you taking the mickey ??!!!

58What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
MAHARANI wrote:
Alizee love wrote:Maharani I bet you get looks with the visor because it makes you look like a tourist lol but ust ignore the looks and tell them, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" lol

I do get looks, but I am really comfortable wearing it. I actually don't like going anywhere without it now. I have had a couple of people ask where it's from, so I guess it looks good !!! LOL

Just tell them the visor is Armani and it cost more then they make in a year then snap your fingers and....

WORK IT GIRL

59What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:39 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
MAHARANI wrote:Alizee love,

good to know that the tints are giving you the protection you needed. I guess you are also finding it cooler in the car when you get in first time now. Still waiting on getting my car changed, so haven't got the tints sorted. Did get a temporary fix at the weekend, with a children's film that you attach to the window and has UV protection of 50, so hoping getting some sort of blocking of the sun. Only thing is that it does not cover the whole window but better than nothing.

Oh those kiddie things don't work so well but something is better then nothing. Yeah my car is slightly cooler but I think it helps that my interior is a light color and not black. My bff has a black leather Lexus and OMFG it feels like an oven when she opens it

60What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yes_I mean no,

If I didn't love my visor so much I would start feeling a bit paranoid !! Oh well, I guess someone has to be the trendsetter !!!

You'll be begging me for links tomorrow !!! LOL

Last edited by MAHARANI on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

61What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
yes___I mean no wrote:i don't mind a visor as long as i have a fanny pack to go with it

Well if you do that in France don't forget to ask, "Where's Mah Big Mac?" Lol you might as well go all out and be a stereotype.

62What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:43 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
any of you guys thinking of buying UPF Umbrellas.. they are propa handy when out and about

63What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:44 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
aww, forget the visor i'll stick to the my Yankees fit it cap

64What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:44 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:Just tell them the visor is Armani and it cost more then they make in a year then snap your fingers and....

WORK IT GIRL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

65What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Just donr wear a beret lol

66What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:48 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzellz112 wrote:any of you guys thinking of buying UPF Umbrellas.. they are propa handy when out and about

dizzellz112,

Have you got one then ?

67What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Today, sunny, 26 oC / 79 F

No walking for me today. Feel like I have done no exercise and am NOT happy about it !!! Will have to get up extra extra early tomorrow.

68What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Sunny, 90 so I guess its time for me to crawl under a rock

69What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:04 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
8o something degrees, cloudy slight cool breeze and small drops of rain

70What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:25 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
nah i aint yet..still looking around

71What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:49 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
82 degrees partly cloudy, could rain don't know but hope it does.

72What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:23 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Hot today.. anyone from the US here... what' it like?

73What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I am and its already in the hight 80s where I'm at

74What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:30 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
how do you cope?

75What's it like where you are ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I have airconditioning lol.

The good thing is its a dry heat but when it gets muggy I wanna crawl into my freezer

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com