The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
tips for removing those unsightly blackheads Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
tips for removing those unsightly blackheads Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
tips for removing those unsightly blackheads Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
tips for removing those unsightly blackheads Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
tips for removing those unsightly blackheads Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
tips for removing those unsightly blackheads Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
tips for removing those unsightly blackheads Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
tips for removing those unsightly blackheads Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
tips for removing those unsightly blackheads Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
tips for removing those unsightly blackheads Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I would like to say I have nice smooth even toned skin but I do get th occasonal break out, but it usualy only lasts a day or two then it's gone.

Now the one thing I have problems with, the St. Ives helps, are blackheads. Yes those ugly black dots that usually appear on the nose and I have found are able to be squeezed out No but that's rather..ick lol.

So I was wondering if anyone knows or uses any creams, facial scrubs, gadgets you name it, that helps to remove and/or prevent blackheads. As I said above the St. Ives does help but it does not get rid of them all.

P.s. I once say some sort of gadget that you held and it quite literaly sucked the blackhead or whatever blemish on your skin. Now the last I saw of this was the early 200s and I can't remember the name but maybe someone here has.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
fish oil which i'm sure your familiar with

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged

didn't work the first time, sorry

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Do you know when I first started using Retin A, I was surprised that it nicely cleared the blackheads on my nose. As yours is on it's way, I am looking forward to hearing whether it works for you too.

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Someone posted this on another forum. Not sure if it works, but may be worth a try....

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Thanks Maharani that was a very interesting video and loads cheaper then Biore strips( nearly 10 dollars :O)

Yes I mean no, that isn't the gadgte but same concept but that one looks like a turkey nastor lol

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Now that I am lighte I noticed blackhead in my nose more, I saw the £0.99 store sell blackhead strip hope they work, I will try them.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I've noticed that as well Sara. I've nver been very dark and my blackheads were pretty noticeable but when I used fair and white the blackheads were een more noticeable.
I was once told to use fruit extracts but I wasn't told which fruit and once I got glue on my hand and wiped my nose, it hardend and when I peeld it off there was some blackheads lol

hasan007

Accepted
Accepted
nice idea its i will try its next time.

David147

Accepted
Accepted
Avoid washing the face with soaps more than twice a day. Instead wash your face often with plain water splashes.
* Keep your hair away from your face. Greasy hair and skin go together, and hair can spread infection.
* Sunshine or ultra-violet light encourages skin peeling, and so helps to clear blocked pores. So sunbathing or use of sun-beds in moderation can be helpful.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com