The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
so... how many shades? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
so... how many shades? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
so... how many shades? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
so... how many shades? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
so... how many shades? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
so... how many shades? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
so... how many shades? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
so... how many shades? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
so... how many shades? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
so... how many shades? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

1so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty so... how many shades? Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
First topic message reminder :

so...how many shades have you lightened and how many do you have to go

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

101so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well what kind of friends? Lol

102so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Ya know, good friends. The kind of friends you like to give things to.

103so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:30 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
you can have it, my brothers going to school for engineering and someone made it around there, he got to it and gave it to me. if your serious pm me and i'll make sure it gets to you.

104so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Ah, I guess I should get my head out of the gutter Razz

105so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:33 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:
dizzellz112 wrote:lol yeee my hands/forearm's are brown..the lactic acid peels....retin a .....glycolic acid peels

and a good sunscreen...and gloves will get rid of the tan Very Happy

dizzellz112, love the positive thinking. Now all we have to do, is get that bank account sorted and that long shopping list of products bought !!!!!

lol yee bank account gonna be sorted tomorrow Very Happy

i love writing lists..soo gotta write a list..and order one by one Very Happy

106so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I just looked in the mirror and saw that my skin is still pretty light which means I have not gotten dark yet this summer.

My legs are slightly darker but I must admit they look fabulous and the palates are working Very Happy

107so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Dominicana wrote:Yes_ I mean No, I will try to find another chart.

Dizzle, Maybe they are darker, those areas you mentioned. i can see the difference from your hands and legs, but still... there is no brown in you. LOL, I'm sorry, there isn't. Your hands are light olive, and your legs are pale.

You should try Retin A and Mono.

lol Oo Cheers.X Sometimes you think your getting darker..but when someone else confirms that your not..it's make's a difference .

i'v always thought i was brown Very Happy since i was 12/13 years old......i should have started wearing sunscreen years agooo...

Mono sounds Good..Retin A will take care of the sun damage..and the permatan Very Happy

108so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:38 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i don't even have to look to tell the palates are working,lol

109so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Alizee love wrote:I just looked in the mirror and saw that my skin is still pretty light which means I have not gotten dark yet this summer.

My legs are slightly darker but I must admit they look fabulous and the palates are working [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What palates are you refferring to?

110so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:48 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Pilates, the exercise, kinda like yoga but not, if you get what I mean. Supposed to really strengthen the body by focusing on certain areas individually from what I remember when I did it years ago .

111so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I do Malibu Pilates and they are great for my arms,legs,chest and bottom. It really gives you an all over work out and tones you. It isn't like yoga because you aren't just stretching mscles but toning them up and burning off fat.

Ypga is fun and it keep me nimble

112so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
And yes it has given me a good core

113so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:43 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I have never tried pilates before, but I read several positive things about it. Does it also help with breathing and muscle techniques?

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

114so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
What do you mean by breathing and muscle techniques?

If you mean does it help to define muscles, then yes it does. It helped to give a nice definition in my arms.

115so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:11 am

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
MAHARANI wrote:Pilates, the exercise, kinda like yoga but not, if you get what I mean. Supposed to really strengthen the body by focusing on certain areas individually from what I remember when I did it years ago .

Oh thanks Maharani. I know exactly what Pilates are, they were just spelling it wrong, so I was like, what the h*ll is that LOL!

116so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Don't worry I will be sure to check my spelling next time but most could infer what was meant Smile

117so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:23 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yes I understand your gobledygook !!!!

118so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
I guess I couldn't. We're on a skin forum talking about products, any mispelled word could easily refer to some foreign product never heard of- who knows, because that's exactly what I thought it was.

119so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:39 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Dominicana,

I have to admit that I did wonder myself what she was on about, and it is only because I know she is an exercise freak that I guessed what she meant.

120so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
Oh, she is? I love exercising too, maybe on some other forum we can help each other out because i do have a few questions about exercising.

121so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:04 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
theres topics about exercising somewhere around here,
better get the binoculars out

122so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
LOL! ... it's in the Fitness & Nutrition category [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

123so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I'm not an excerise freak lol. I do enjoy my slim body though lol

124so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:24 am

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
LOL! I love exercising, have always been pretty active, but who knows everything? Not me.

Anyway, I noticed that this Retin A is pretty greasy like. I mixe it in with my facial cream and it makes my face a little greasy and I already have oily and black-head-periodic-pimple proned skin. So now I noticed a few bumps, but not yet convinced that it's coming from the retin a because I thought that's what they used to fight against acne. Nothing major, I'll continue.

125so... how many shades? - Page 5 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:45 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Did you get the retin A gel or cream ? I actually found the gel slightly drying for my normal/dry skin type. The outbreaks you are seeing are more than likely coming from the Retin A. Remember, it works deep into the skin to exfoliate all the impurities to the surface and this is often called the "ugly stage", where you may see increased spots and breakouts where you may not have experienced them before. This is when some people give up on the retin A thinking it's not working or even making the condition worse. This stage will pass, as your skin adjusts to this product.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com