The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty so...whats on the tele ? Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:18 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
First topic message reminder :

OK, so i'm watching discovery health channel the program is called "pregnant at 70" WHAAAAAT, Shocked and there talking about IVF(In vitro fertilisation) women getting this at very old age, WOW

so whats on?

26so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:32 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
jump start

27so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
confused........

28so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:41 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
one of those programs that come on at 6 am and plays early morning music videos, theres also hit list, AMTV and AMTV2 but i dont watch those

29so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzell112,
well well well.....Did you see the two of them last night??? I felt so sorry for John James when he started crying and asking to leave the house......I think he has it bad for Josie !!! When they had to go to the diary room together, it was like watching 2 naughty children at school LOL. she is loving it though......

please please tell me that you watched it because I missed the last 30 seconds of it. What did they say to each other????

30so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:00 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
lol i never watched last night's either...my sister's got up late last night.. and where gonna get late for school..so tele had to be off by 10:30 Sad

al though i did watch that documentary on cocnorde aeroplane Very Happy
lol

31so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:13 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
school ??? How old are you ?

I watched a little bit of the concorde doc. but was busy on the phone, so did not take it all in. I just can't even imagine what it must have been like for those on board that flight !!!

32so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:15 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
nothing, bills not paid. not complaining though it just gets in the way

33so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
So no telly? I agree that lately I have been switching it off and I really don't miss it. I only dedicate myself to 2 programmes at the moment Big Bro and Eastenders......That's it lately !!!

34so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
can't stop reading about ufo's and government cover ups

35so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:45 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Did you ever read about the Brooklyn Bridge abductions !! Really fascinating !! I believe that there is so much more going on than we know................

36so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:02 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
no i have not read it yet but i'll take a look at it, and apparently there people in side the government who admit being directly involved with aliens and cataloging species, some of theses people turn up dead the ones who don't are threatened and there are hundreds who say there willing to talk under oath about what's going on,

the way i look at it, there doesn't seem to be much speculation they are either lying or telling the truth...and i think i believe them

37so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:25 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I am very open minded and I do believe that we have a lot to learn and understand . And just because I have not seen something or experienced it myself does not mean that it can't be.

I will give you an example and you can choose to believe me or not. I remember leaving a shop on a busy main road and having a really bad fall. Now as I was falling onto what was concrete, I felt sheer panic and suddenly I felt myself come out of my body and I actually SAW myself falling to the ground. How can that be??? Well I promise you that this is exactly what I saw. People have talked about having out of body experiences and I had it for myself. Now you can chose to believe me or ask for the guys in the white coats to come and collect me, but that was my experience .

38so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:26 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
oh and herer is some info on the abductions and there is a lot more on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

39so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:24 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i'll give it a read

watch this, it's 1 hour long but you won't regret it, i promise

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

40so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:50 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
will have to check this out later as it keeps saying there is a server error and to try again in 30 seconds, but nothing continually coming up....

41so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
that happening to you to, i thought it was my computer

42so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:54 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
MAHARANI wrote:school ??? How old are you ?

I watched a little bit of the concorde doc. but was busy on the phone, so did not take it all in. I just can't even imagine what it must have been like for those on board that flight !!!

LOL not me...my sisters..i'm 19.........

watched today's and yesterdays Very Happy
Feel so sorry for mario!

43so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:02 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I remembered that you mentioned driving lessons so realised that you must be at least over 16 !! LOL.

44so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:08 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yes poor Mario......That Keeva knew exactly what she was doing. And that's the second time he has been up but was not nominated in the first place. I have no idea who will go on Friday. I do think that corin is liked and Mario, but I also think that Iffy probably has her supporters too......BUT if I had to choose, I have a feeling it may be Iffy.

Do you think Steve secretly likes blondie, I can't remember her name.

45so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:17 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Oh and I did watch the Brucie documentary. It was strange to see a different side to him. Nice to see how he lives, but he is definitely set in his ways, but I guess that is what comes with age. Tell me that I am not the only one that notices that as some people get older, the more they tend to moan about the most ridiculous things. I am just praying that I do not end up as one of those people.

46so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:25 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
LOL i'm not sure about steve and keeley's relationship

in the snug..it was soo cringey when steve smacked her a*s.. i mean what the h*ll LOL

he know's she's playing a game...

Oo i watched the last 30 mins of brucie Very Happy

47so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Ahhh.................The romance ended before it got a chance to even start. I so felt for poor Josie and this is why it is not always a good idea when girls put their heads together and put all sorts of ideas out there. Josie was quite happy going along with the way things were with her & John James, but those girls had to force a point and now he appears to have completely backed off.

I bet you secretly those 2 new girls and maybe even Keeva thought, how comes he has a thing for Josie and not for me !!

48so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:13 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzellz112,

you never said who you thought would be going tonight then?

49so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
......... I barely watch tv these days..lol, I think I have seen possibly 8 min of tv in the past 3 months.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

50so...whats on the tele ? - Page 2 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:41 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
MAHARANI wrote:dizzellz112,

you never said who you thought would be going tonight then?

i aint watching the eviction show..i'v watched today's main show Very Happy

Oo i loved keeva's black leather gloves...ima get some like them but without the studs for driving......

i think ife's gonna go Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com