The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty so...whats on the tele ? Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:18 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
First topic message reminder :

OK, so i'm watching discovery health channel the program is called "pregnant at 70" WHAAAAAT, Shocked and there talking about IVF(In vitro fertilisation) women getting this at very old age, WOW

so whats on?

51so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:51 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
so we were both right !! Didn't think she would get so much booing though !! Yes Keeva's gloves were cool. Josie is making me laugh trying to get John James jealous .....not much competetion in the house, let's be honest.

52so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:07 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
GG, my television watching has greatly reduced recently and in all honesty I think that TV can be very restricting and can really stop you from doing more useful things....I used to spend hours watching one programme after another, not really gaining anything from them . At the moment I am only really focused on 2 programmes and one of those will be finishing in a couple of months.

53so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Dizzllzz,

please tell me you have been watching BB. I have seriously gone off John James. He knows Josie has fallen for him and yet he keeps dragging out of her how she feels. He is just giving her false hope. I listened to her opening up to him in the bedroom and then he goes to the diary room to say he does not look at her like that !!

54so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:04 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:Dizzllzz,

please tell me you have been watching BB. I have seriously gone off John James. He knows Josie has fallen for him and yet he keeps dragging out of her how she feels. He is just giving her false hope. I listened to her opening up to him in the bedroom and then he goes to the diary room to say he does not look at her like that !!

yee i watched it yesterday ..it was sooo funny..lmao ben was hilarious at singing.. i couldn't stop laughing Very Happy

Oo still love john james :p ..he told her in the snug/hut..that he's her mate...nothing more......josie should back off a bit :p

55so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:21 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzellz,

I think John James is letting it finally slip how he truly feels !!!! I would love it if they did get together. It's funny how 3 new housemates could make him feel so paranoid.....well actiually just the one.........What do you think of the new JJ. He has gorgeous eyes doesn't he???

56so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:28 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Watched a drama about the Queen and the impact she had on her sister, Princess Margaret, when it was discovered that Margaret was having an affair with a married man. It was massive news when the story broke out in the press years ago. It was not the done thing those days, never mind by a member of the Royal family. Suffice to say even though Margaret adored this man, because her sister would not give her blessing, though she never condemned the relationship, it was enough for Magaret to say she would not marry him, as she planned.

Some say that Princess Margaret was never quite the same following this decision. It is so sad when you fall in love with the "wrong " person.

And there ends the History lesson, boys and girls...............

57so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:14 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
John James And Josie Finally Kissed Woohoo LOL

Andrew Was Jokes .GET IN THE BEDROOM NOW
GIVE ME YOUR SUNGLASSES
GET ON THE FLOOR

LOL

Dave....JohnJames......Ben...Andrew Are Up..Steve Won The Save Me Task

I Want Ben Or Dave To Goo

58so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:44 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Oh I am so glad you told me that. I was in the middle of doing something and when I turned around, I thought.....Are they kisiing???? But I wasn't sure.

I thought Andrew was hilarious on that mission and as for in the diary room !!!!! with those bikin clad ladies !!! Big brother is well funny !!!

No Ben must stay. He is so dumb with how he interacts, I actually find that and how he tries to get out of mishaps really funny.

59so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzellz,

that ignore task is the funniest thing. I would have failed within an hour. That stripper alone, could not be ignored!!! And that voice over guy with his commentary was hilarious......I just could not do it.

So who's going tonight. I really can't tell. I only know John James is definitely staying.

60so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Watching my True Blood and holy meatballs Batman, its getting good^^.

61so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:14 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
MAHARANI wrote:dizzellz,

that ignore task is the funniest thing. I would have failed within an hour. That stripper alone, could not be ignored!!! And that voice over guy with his commentary was hilarious......I just could not do it.

So who's going tonight. I really can't tell. I only know John James is definitely staying.

So Sad Ben Went LOL..I Was Right :p

He's Funny And Annoying

That Sam Looks Annoying Already!!

62so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:24 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
started watching this show called "weeds" really cool
have the dvd's on netflix, starting from season 1

63so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Seen it lol, its pretty good.

Well waiting for Sundays episode of True Blood so I'm watching last weeks episode and some of last season.

64so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:30 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BB House Got Flooded..Wicked Very Happy LOL

I'm hating corin at the mo....she should let sam get on with his pranks :p

i hope sam get's into the final

i hope steve doesn't win....he's boring....

65so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:08 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
dizzelllz,

Where you been ???

Yes I saw the story on AOL. Can't wait to see how they are going to televise that !!

I think they are just waiting for Corin to explode. I guess people don't like "NICE" people. I know that Sam does make very good telly watching though and definitely puts the cat amongst the pigeons. After all that booing on Friday, do you think he still has a chance of being in the final? He is very entertaining But I sure couldn't live with him, myself!!!

66so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Nice people make boring reality tv. Just look at the idiots on Jersey Shore

67so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Watching series two of Being Human, I missed it last night but they're showing the episode again today on BBC. Right now they're on episode three or four, I'm not really sure.

68so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:33 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
What's that about then, apart from the obvious?

Last edited by MAHARANI on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

69so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:36 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Have loved watching Big Brother but really can't wait for it to finish. Can't take all these late nights when they put it on at a later slot. The thing is that they do repeat it the following day, but it always gets heavily edited for day time viewing and a lot of the juicy bits are totally missing !!

70so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Being Human is about three young tweny somethings who decide to live together and lead 'normal' lives. Annie is a ghost who in series one was killed by her fiancé, George is a skinny smart kinda nerdish man who was turned into a werewolf, Michele is a vampire who I believe was turned during WW I. Its a prtty good show and series three is being filmed now and will be on in January like the past two series' were.

71so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:08 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Watched a documentary on 9/11 yesterday and though I have seen it before,still made me cry.

72so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Just finished watching episodes 1-8 of True Blood season 3, next Sunday is the season finale.

73so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Ondine

Accepted
Accepted
There were some lame Canadian movies on. I don't know why I watch these form time to time or why they even make them. This last one was really lousy. I mean LAME in a BIG way...but I sat here & I watched it.

74so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Canada is good but their movies and television shows are questionable. There was a show called Family Ties that was on lifetime and made in Canada, it was pretty good and not the typical LifeTime thing I.e. men are bad bad people who will hurt you, lol.

75so...whats on the tele ? - Page 3 Empty Re: so...whats on the tele ? Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:19 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love, where have you been?? Have been missing you and Yes_I mean No !!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com