The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Latisse or Minoxidil for regrowing brows? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Latisse or Minoxidil for regrowing brows? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Latisse or Minoxidil for regrowing brows? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Latisse or Minoxidil for regrowing brows? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Latisse or Minoxidil for regrowing brows? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Latisse or Minoxidil for regrowing brows? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Latisse or Minoxidil for regrowing brows? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Latisse or Minoxidil for regrowing brows? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Latisse or Minoxidil for regrowing brows? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Latisse or Minoxidil for regrowing brows? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Calista

Visitor
Visitor
I have heard of people seeing good results from using Latisse on the lashes, but what about the brows? Since your eyebrows frame your face I think it's very important feature, however, I have gaps in my eyebrows I would love to fill-in. I was searching for results using Minoxidil (yeah the stuff men use for baldness) and believe it or not I've seen so many articles stating that 5% extra strength minoxidil was good for regrowing brows on women. Now keep in mind the recommendations mostly stated that the women's version (2 or 3% I believe) wouldn't work. I'm a little scared of trying it. So I'm wondering if any Latisse users out there have tried it on their brows and what were the results?

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Oh yes, it definitely also works for the brows. For me the thing is is that my lashes natually are kind of long, but not as long as I like. But, my eye brows are quite thin and wish I had the gene passed down from my mom who has very thick brows in which she trims. The generic latisse I noticed growth on my brows after my 1st month and hairs growing where I had applied that never grew hair there before.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Towards the end of last december I nolonger had to use an eyebrow pencil there. But, I have been taking a break for now, so I nolonger have my results. But, it is something I'll try again if not with generic latisse, it'll be with another generic brand so that I can compare results.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I also saw growth on my eyebrows using the latisse, so it may definitely be worth a try for you if you are looking to grow your brows. Let us know if you decide to try it out and how it goes.

Calista

Visitor
Visitor
Well, I'm glad to hear Latisse works for the brows. I was feeling uneasy about putting Minoxidil anywhere near my face - at least Latisse is meant to be near the eye area. I saw Latisse very economically priced at ADC. The only thing I'm not clear on is if you stop using Latisse your results aren't permanent? All the new brow/lash growth stops completely?

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yes I am afraid that once the application is stoppped, after a while the results achieved may fade and you wll revert back to your normal growth pattern.

Emma3535

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Latisse, Lumigan - 1 bottle = 50$) canadian-medshop.com/item.php?id=7304&aid=9210 Good price and quality.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com