The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

1 Enticing's videos on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:48 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
First topic message reminder :

OK GUYS!!! AT LONG LAST HERE ARE THE VIDEO'S AS PROMISED!

NOW!!!! PLEASE TAKE INTO CONCIDERATION THAT MY FACE HAS SWELLED UP...I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE HEAT OR THE RETIN A OR WHAT...I NEVER LOOK GOOD ON CAMERA AND RIGHT NOW I'M GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME WITH MY REGIMEN SO I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER THIS MONO REGIMEN SEEMS PROMISING...SHHHHHH

BUT I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD...HOPEFULLY I'LL LOOK BETTER IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!

THE VIDEO'S ARE SPLIT IN TWO AS YOU TUBE WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD THEM AS ONE...DONT ASK...AND THE THIRD VIDEO IS A SLIDE SHOW OF ME BEFORE AND AFTER! THE BEFORES ARE BEFORE I STARTED LIGHTENING!

ENJOY!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I THINK THE SECOND VIDEO IS STILL BEING PROCESSED...THE QUALITY SHOULD IMPROVE SOON!

151 Re: Enticing's videos on Fri May 20, 2011 1:48 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Viola I am interested to know whether you have gotten the same effect as always as I hear they changed their formulation when someone rumbled them about the high percentage of hq. Now all I hear is that it isn't as good.

152 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat May 21, 2011 9:37 am

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Really?Hmmm...I HOPE not!
But since I have been using EXCLUSIVE,I have always had really good results.But I doubt that they changed the formula...in as much as there are people out there who dont want to use high HQ,there are also others who do.That is why they have the So WHite product line.But I will pay attention and tell you wassup.I got the F&W with power C this time.

153 Re: Enticing's videos on Sun May 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Viola wrote:

Enticing r u serious?I should apologize?They dont like when people ask questions?Then why do they have live help?Consider that I didnt know anything about HQ,was it wrong to ask?The first time ,they spoke rudely to me just cos I asked about the consistency of the lotion.Remember,I asked you about it and u answered?They didnt give me any answer at all till I politely signed off saying-I see am boring you with my questions.To me,I see it as a clue not to buy it.I am happy that it is working for you though.But an apology is 1 thing I wont do.It will just give them a reason to feel that cos they have a god product,they can talk to people anyhow.Believe me,I am not a rude person and am very tolerant.But if i say the treatment was bad,know that it was.And guess what,that same day,someone elses order was cancelled.How do I know?Cos the live help was taking to someone and I at the same time.So I asked a question and the reply was-your order has been cancelled.Then I asked-I beg your pardon.And the reply was-Sorry.Wrong chat box.How may I help you.
Apparently,many people are getting their orders cancelled and banned.

I'm very sorry that happened Viola...truly sorry if thats the case then you should just order with all day chemist but isis's products are good. thats just my experience. there are many companies where the costumer service isn't exactly perfect and the thing is the agents in the products are well known and they expect people to do their own research before they come and bombard them with questions. this part

"I politely signed off saying-I see am boring you with my questions." that may have been a nail in the coffin. I'm sowiee Sad

the thing is you want the product...they've been nice to me...I've given them feed back they've given me tips...these people live in this world like you and me and they're very stressed out and I know many people might say "thats no excuse" but they have alot to consider...I've always gotten my packages on time! and they do respond well! to me anyways...I can only speak for my self. I'm sorry about that. I am inlove these eye drops!!! whooohoooooooooooooo!!!

154 Re: Enticing's videos on Sun May 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Viola wrote:Yogi...my dear,I am speechless. Anyway,no problem at all.B4 I found out about them,i was with F&W and it was working very well.

Fair and white may contain Steroids...like fair and flawless...Just letting you all know.

155 Re: Enticing's videos on Sun May 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:
I tried to find this on line but could only find a forum discussing it. Do you know what is in it and where she ordered it from?

Here is the luminosity eye drops Website Yogi:

156 Re: Enticing's videos on Sun May 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing wrote:
Viola wrote:Yogi...my dear,I am speechless. Anyway,no problem at all.B4 I found out about them,i was with F&W and it was working very well.

Fair and white may contain Steroids...like fair and flawless...Just letting you all know.

Enticing...do you want to give me a heart attack??? Please,lets do some more research! Where did u come from with this? Did it make your face swell?I pray not!!!!!!!please God!

157 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon May 23, 2011 12:14 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I only used Fair and White once Viola and I used it for about a week and a half before I threw it away...I stopped because I didn't think it work and at that time I was not aware of magic of Tretinoin...I didn't even know it existed. but based on the discussions Ondine and I have had in the past; products from fair and white have been tested and it was proven that some of their creams do in fact contain steroids. whether or not their steroids are more powerful or less powerful than the ones in fair and flawless is unknown but it has been mentioned before. also alot of creams from Africa do also contain steroids...I've noticed a lot of very paled skinned African women walking around and yes they're quite pale but their faces are quite swollen and they have those pimples that come with steroid usage. you're better off using tretinoin and hydroquinone and being patient...but its up to you...but dont take my word for it because what you're using could be fine...but if you're seeing results very quickly in a relatively short period of time thats a SUN RED FLAG!

158 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon May 23, 2011 11:27 am

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing wrote:I only used Fair and White once Viola and I used it for about a week and a half before I threw it away...I stopped because I didn't think it work and at that time I was not aware of magic of Tretinoin...I didn't even know it existed. but based on the discussions Ondine and I have had in the past; products from fair and white have been tested and it was proven that some of their creams do in fact contain steroids. whether or not their steroids are more powerful or less powerful than the ones in fair and flawless is unknown but it has been mentioned before. also alot of creams from Africa do also contain steroids...I've noticed a lot of very paled skinned African women walking around and yes they're quite pale but their faces are quite swollen and they have those pimples that come with steroid usage. you're better off using tretinoin and hydroquinone and being patient...but its up to you...but dont take my word for it because what you're using could be fine...but if you're seeing results very quickly in a relatively short period of time thats a SUN RED FLAG!

I see! It is true that lotions from Africa are well packed with steroids.No hard feelings but especially lotions from Ivory Coast!Look at the most wanted Bio Claire.
However,Fair and White is not produced in Africa.Its made in France by Labo Derma.And believe me,there is a lot of fake out there! That is why I ONLY buy it online on their website distributed by Mitchelle group.They also produce Maxi White as I discovered a while ago.Maxi White serum too is really good.I think it has 5% hydroquinone in it.
I once got F&W exclusive lotion in a beauty supply and it was loaded with tiny rough pieces.Since then,I do not get it anywhere else but online.But for a fact,it does contain Hydroquinone.It is even mentioned on the website.On the website,customers are also warned about fake F&W and they even have a form that one fills out to check the authenticity of a seller.
I have been using it for a year now in alternation with Makari.My skin is really wonderful and smooth.
I just hope it is not true about the steroids.

159 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon May 23, 2011 11:44 am

yogi

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
You are so right about the fakes out there. Good idea to go direct to the manufacturers. It may well be why people were saying it did not seem to work as effctively as before. It makes me so angry because you should be able to buy something and believe it to be the real deal. The only thing that made me suspicious was that someone asked the manufacturer to give a definitive answer as to the exact percentage of hq and they failed to respond several times.

160 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon May 23, 2011 12:03 pm

yogi

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing wrote:
yogi wrote:
I tried to find this on line but could only find a forum discussing it. Do you know what is in it and where she ordered it from?

Here is the luminosity eye drops Website Yogi:

Thanks Enticing. It looks less troublesome than Isis where you are having to put the drops in every hour you are awake. How is Isis going for you by the way. I know you mentioned that you love it but can you see a difference?

161 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon May 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
yogi wrote:You are so right about the fakes out there. Good idea to go direct to the manufacturers. It may well be why people were saying it did not seem to work as effctively as before. It makes me so angry because you should be able to buy something and believe it to be the real deal. The only thing that made me suspicious was that someone asked the manufacturer to give a definitive answer as to the exact percentage of hq and they failed to respond several times.

I hate not being replied when I have a concern!Its annoying!I really would like to know the % of hq in it.Aside just knowing to be informed,also,if lets say its got 3% hq(just an example),if next i want to get another lotion/cream,I wont get Nadinola cos it would virtually be the same strength.

162 Re: Enticing's videos on Tue May 24, 2011 11:37 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
It may be the case that they do not want to disclose to competitors what their formula is or it could be that countries that prohibit certain levels of hq without a prescription can still sell it as it is not clear exactly the percentage. but it is very annoying when you just do not know

163 Re: Enticing's videos on Wed May 25, 2011 5:13 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:

Thanks Enticing. It looks less troublesome than Isis where you are having to put the drops in every hour you are awake. How is Isis going for you by the way. I know you mentioned that you love it but can you see a difference?

yes I can see a difference. my eyes are more 3D than 2D....still very dark brown though...but definitely not black. go ahead and try which ever one you want it would be interesting to record what results different people who are using different products come up with Wink

164 Re: Enticing's videos on Wed May 25, 2011 7:22 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
What is the 10% doing for you? I am still considering trying it

165 Re: Enticing's videos on Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
quiamontana its making me lighter...I like the brand from all day chemist but I also like the brand from isis...isis also has made their formula more soothing...the best thing I can say is try them both...everyone is different see what works for you! just remember Retin A is the key...but try both!

166 Re: Enticing's videos on Wed May 25, 2011 7:29 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Thanks. I ask because someone said they only saw a slight change using adc hq with RA so thought I may need something stronger for my body

167 Re: Enticing's videos on Wed May 25, 2011 7:41 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
quiamontana...alot of these people dont practice ANY FORM OF COMMITMENT TO THEIR SKIN LIGHTENING REGIMEN....they dont apply twice a day..they dont avoid the sun enough...they use the lightening products with other moisturizing lotions and things that do NOTHING FOR THEM EXCEPT HINDER THIER LIGHTENING PROGRESS. THEY DONT USE IT LOOONG ENOUGH! I'VE JUST REACHED A YEAR WITH THIS PRACTICE...ITS NOT MAGIC IN A TUBE OR TUBES....10% OR 4% OR ONE MILLION PERCENT IT WONT WORK IF ONE DOESN'T CHANGE THEIR LIFE STYLE....I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO SAY THIS AND THEN THEY TURN AROUND AND BLAME THE PRODUCT AND THE COMPANIES...TRY BOTH THATS ALL I CAN SAY...THERE IS NO REASON WHY 4% HYDROQUINONE WITH 0.1% TRETINOIN WONT LIGHTEN YOU TO MARIAH CAREY'S SKIN TONE. IT TAKES ONE YEAR TO A YEAR AND A HALF WITH SUN AVOIDANCE BUT IT IS POSSIBLE! 10% MIGHT WORK OR WILL WORK FASTER AND I LIKE ISIS's FORMULA...I ALSO LIKE ALL DAY CHEMIST. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY EVERYONE...THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT...THE INFORMATION IS ON THE FORUM. PRAYER AND SUN BLOCK WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR! U HAVE TO DEDICATE EVERYTHING.

168 Re: Enticing's videos on Wed May 25, 2011 12:13 pm

yogi

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I think quiamontana may have been referring to me and I have to say that I have been very commited to the regime. Maybe I have not given it enough time but it feels like I am standing still sometimes. I would not want to lighten over night but it has been a few months now I think. I practice sun avoidance like a vampire and use retin A religiusly. I cannot tolerate 0.1% as it is too strong for my skin but I use the 0.05% which I believe is delivering results in terms of exfoliation. I will listen to what you have said and will continue for longer and hopefully I will be as light as my hero enticing lol In fact you have been the main reason I continue anyway because I saw how light you managed to get.

169 Re: Enticing's videos on Wed May 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
awww thanx guys but I still have a way to go...my legs are still uneven. and I'm still getting rid of scars. but they're getting there... 0.05% is very weak especially on black skin where there is a surplus of pigmentation. but I understand that you cant tolerate 0.1%....

hmmmm Yogi and quiamontana I think you guys should try the 10% hydroquinone from isis with your retin A....lets see what happens.

170 Re: Enticing's videos on Thu May 26, 2011 5:51 pm

yogi

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Well I am about to receive my obagi and see how that helps

171 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat May 28, 2011 11:58 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
maybe that will be the key. I agree that patience is required unless you resort to something drastic like steroids but you already know what they can do. But I do see that some formulations work better for some than others. You have already seen that a method that one member uses is not for you so you can only gauge your results on how well what ever product works for you. You already are doing everything correctly by practising good sun avoidance so I really want you to find what works best for you. For me it has been switching products but I know that may not work for you

172 Re: Enticing's videos on Sun May 29, 2011 11:10 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
yogi the more I think about it the more I believe that obagi will really help you. My skin seems to be getting gradually lighter and I am really pleased with the results so far. I am on about week 9 or so and I was told that it should be used for 18 weeks to gauge full results so I am about half way there.

173 Re: Enticing's videos on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:52 am

yogi

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I think so too. the condition of my skin already looks better and it has only been a matter of days. I wish I had started this earlier. It would have been nice to have felt good during the summer months. Not that I get out much in this hot sun at the moment but all the same.....Thanks for the recommendation because I don't know what I would have used next

174 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:35 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
No problem. I am going to make a new thread about a couple of issues so please check it out

175 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 am

yogi

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Thanks have just responded

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum