The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.


- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts


Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.


Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!


All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.


Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.


Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.


The Conversation Chamber



You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

1 Enticing's videos on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:48 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
First topic message reminder :

OK GUYS!!! AT LONG LAST HERE ARE THE VIDEO'S AS PROMISED!

NOW!!!! PLEASE TAKE INTO CONCIDERATION THAT MY FACE HAS SWELLED UP...I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE HEAT OR THE RETIN A OR WHAT...I NEVER LOOK GOOD ON CAMERA AND RIGHT NOW I'M GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME WITH MY REGIMEN SO I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER THIS MONO REGIMEN SEEMS PROMISING...SHHHHHH

BUT I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD...HOPEFULLY I'LL LOOK BETTER IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!

THE VIDEO'S ARE SPLIT IN TWO AS YOU TUBE WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD THEM AS ONE...DONT ASK...AND THE THIRD VIDEO IS A SLIDE SHOW OF ME BEFORE AND AFTER! THE BEFORES ARE BEFORE I STARTED LIGHTENING!

ENJOY!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I THINK THE SECOND VIDEO IS STILL BEING PROCESSED...THE QUALITY SHOULD IMPROVE SOON!


26 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
khushbu wrote:I have seen befor & after vid on a board. you look very light to me. I have only been thinking about the mono myself cos my skin is very hard to lighten. But you look like how I would like.have you achive this great result with F&F ? if yes. how long have you been using it ? plese reply , because i'm planing to buy it.

Nice pics as well. You are very handsome. i love your eyes.

awwww thank you khushbu! I had great results with fair and flawless however i did tend to break out alot! i haven't used fair and flawless in months...but when i did use it I used it for a 7 weeks. the results were great I must say....but the results are even better when used in conjunction with Retin A!

27 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Ondine


Accepted
Accepted
RA is like putting batteries into anything you use. It just makes it work more effectively. It is the ultimate penetrant.

28 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Ondine wrote:RA is like putting batteries into anything you use. It just makes it work more effectively. It is the ultimate penetrant.

PERVERTED THOUGHT! PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!PERVERTED THOUGHT!
LMAO!!!

29 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:35 pm

KIM


Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
LOL enticing !!

30 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I just couldn't help it KIM! with the batteries making what you use effective! and the penetration!

Oh my god! couldn't help it!

31 Re: Enticing's videos on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:51 am

khushbu


Accepted
Accepted
Enticing,


if i'm not wrong, you use mono only on your legs. what are you using to maintain your color on other part of your body ?


i'm on RA+MQ regime since july. do you think i can continu this in the morning and f&f in the evening ?

is there any inter action between those three product ?

i remember that you have also try ra+mq.

32 Re: Enticing's videos on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Ondine


Accepted
Accepted
HAHAHA! Enticing, you're soo baaad! Laughing

WAIT: you've got exciting news already because of the changes you've made???? When will we get to hear about this?

33 Re: Enticing's videos on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
khushbu wrote:Enticing,


if i'm not wrong, you use mono only on your legs. what are you using to maintain your color on other part of your body ?


i'm on RA+MQ regime since july. do you think i can continu this in the morning and f&f in the evening ?

is there any inter action between those three product ?

i remember that you have also try ra+mq.

HELLO khushbu! I love your name by the way! yes i only use mono and retin A on my butt and legs! retin A and hydroquinone on my upper body! now i'm not serious about this regimen yet cause I'm still giving my skin time to heal so I apply once a day every other day! I'm talking about the mono, HQ and RA!

when I feel that my skin is better and up to it I'll start applying me regiemen twice a day everyday!

a word from the now wise....Mequinol and Retin A I'm not sure that works well to lighten the skin, also using Retin A in conjunction with Fair and Flawless (if you're talking about the 5xf gel) could cause skin thining. ya at first you're gonna get amazing results! but...well i guess cause of my kamikaze routine that mighttaa sortaa had something to do with my thinnig lol...but what i suggest is just sticking to fair and flawless with Retin A because I dont think mequinol does anything for you unless you're treating an age spot!

ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER AND THIS SOMTHING THAT I HAVE TO REMEMBER MY SELF! WHEN YOU'RE USING RA THE SUN DOES MUCH MORE DAMAGE TO YOU NOW THAN BEFORE YOU STARTED USING IT! SUNBLOCK IS A MUST!!!! JUST 30 SECONDS IN THE SUN EVEN LESS CAN UNDO DAYS OF WORK!

but the regimen i'm on is very affordable and from my readings and expierence very effective...and safe...but if you can afford fair and flawless...go for it...but i wouldnt waste my money on the mequinol...believe me I'VE BEEN THERE!!!



Last edited by Enticing on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

34 Re: Enticing's videos on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Ondine wrote:HAHAHA! Enticing, you're soo baaad! Laughing

WAIT: you've got exciting news already because of the changes you've made???? When will we get to hear about this?

SOON MY DEAR! SOON!

35 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:28 pm

KIM


Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
I luv'ed the first trilogy so will wait with much anticipation !!!!lol

36 Re: Enticing's videos on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Ondine


Accepted
Accepted
Enticings updates always draw a crowd. Since he's the only person I know who is using Mono w/o having Vitiligo, I'm dying to see if he gets the results he's hoping for from it. I'm crossing my fingers!

37 Re: Enticing's videos on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:42 am

MAHARANI

avatar
Moderator
Privileged
Crossing mine too !!!

We do have another member sara who has been using mono, but as she is on holiday has not been able to give any recent updates. Hopefully she will be back soon,with good things to tell us.

38 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:22 pm

rainbow


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing wrote:
khushbu wrote:Enticing,


if i'm not wrong, you use mono only on your legs. what are you using to maintain your color on other part of your body ?


i'm on RA+MQ regime since july. do you think i can continu this in the morning and f&f in the evening ?

is there any inter action between those three product ?

i remember that you have also try ra+mq.

HELLO khushbu! I love your name by the way! yes i only use mono and retin A on my butt and legs! retin A and hydroquinone on my upper body! now i'm not serious about this regimen yet cause I'm still giving my skin time to heal so I apply once a day every other day! I'm talking about the mono, HQ and RA!

when I feel that my skin is better and up to it I'll start applying me regiemen twice a day everyday!

a word from the now wise....Mequinol and Retin A I'm not sure that works well to lighten the skin, also using Retin A in conjunction with Fair and Flawless (if you're talking about the 5xf gel) could cause skin thining. ya at first you're gonna get amazing results! but...well i guess cause of my kamikaze routine that mighttaa sortaa had something to do with my thinnig lol...but what i suggest is just sticking to fair and flawless with Retin A because I dont think mequinol does anything for you unless you're treating an age spot!

ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER AND THIS SOMTHING THAT I HAVE TO REMEMBER MY SELF! WHEN YOU'RE USING RA THE SUN DOES MUCH MORE DAMAGE TO YOU NOW THAN BEFORE YOU STARTED USING IT! SUNBLOCK IS A MUST!!!! JUST 30 SECONDS IN THE SUN EVEN LESS CAN UNDO DAYS OF WORK!

but the regimen i'm on is very affordable and from my readings and expierence very effective...and safe...but if you can afford fair and flawless...go for it...but i wouldnt waste my money on the mequinol...believe me I'VE BEEN THERE!!!

I am confused. So you don't recommend the mequinol? I thought that was what you have been using to keep up your lighter complexion while you stoppped the fair flawles. So what are you using now if you don't mind me asking?


39 Re: Enticing's videos on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 am

bkfinest006


Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Lol i always miss his videos. >_<

40 Re: Enticing's videos on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
rainbow wrote:

I am confused. So you don't recommend the mequinol? I thought that was what you have been using to keep up your lighter complexion while you stoppped the fair flawles. So what are you using now if you don't mind me asking?


noooo babe...sorry I took so long to respond...Mequinol can rip your skin off...its very strong and I dont think it does much for lightening...I think its mainly for liver spots...thats why it isn't used widely for dipigmentation in vitiligo pactients. mono still remains the most prominent Agent for dipigmentation. I really dont understand how mequinol works not fully...from what I can tell all it does it just Assist the retin A to speed up cell turn over thus displaying results quicker than usual. I'm no longer using mono i only used it for a week and some....It would have taken to long and I dont wanna risk the chances of satalite lightening and patches, I'm back to fair and flawless...it works well for me....my skin looks great and loves it....the F&F sun block is also great. I'm using F&F with Retin A! that has worked well in the past! I need to get rid of this uneveness from hydroquinone.
Fair and flawless works for me it makes me pale like Rihanna pale...it may not make me make Amy lee pale, but hey who knows, I haven't used it for six months on a stretch. even if it doesn't i'll be content with that. no more expierimenting for me I'm sold!
also the fair and flawless sun block is great!

41 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:23 pm

rainbow


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hows it looking now you are back on it then?

42 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:55 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
OMG GUYS!!! MY SKIN IS DOING SOOO MUCH BETTER!!! I CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU ALL MY NEXT VIDEO!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE ONE THIS WEEK!!! Very Happy

43 Re: Enticing's videos on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:59 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


HEY GUYS VIDEO UPDATE!!!! WATCH WHILE YOU CAN!!! WONT BE UP LONG!!!!

44 Re: Enticing's videos on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:12 am

Viola


Accepted
Accepted
Wow! Enticing! I found ur video today for the 1st time!
Hmmm...you talk hyper fast!lol
You got some regime there.Good luck! The F&F gel seems to be working miracles for you.Wow!
So do you use it all over or just on the spots you have darker skin?Sorry...maybe you have answered this before.But today is the 1st day am watching.
Thanks.Keep us posted as usual.

45 Re: Enticing's videos on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:55 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Viola wrote:Wow! Enticing! I found ur video today for the 1st time!
Hmmm...you talk hyper fast!lol
You got some regime there.Good luck! The F&F gel seems to be working miracles for you.Wow!
So do you use it all over or just on the spots you have darker skin?Sorry...maybe you have answered this before.But today is the 1st day am watching.
Thanks.Keep us posted as usual.

no problem Viola! i'm sorry...I'm a fast talker...i'll remember to slow it down in my next video...I just had to get to class...and I had just gotten out of the shower so I was a bit in a daze! I use the regimen all over! not just on the dark spots!

46 Re: Enticing's videos on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:31 am

dizzellz112

avatar
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
im soo unlucky iv missed it again Sad

47 Re: Enticing's videos on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:30 am

Viola


Accepted
Accepted
Enticing can you please put it up again to show some of us who missed the before and after photos...PLEASE...

48 Re: Enticing's videos on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:44 pm

MAHARANI

avatar
Moderator
Privileged
I must admit that the before and after pics really show clearly how well enticing's lightening has been. A really dramatic change !!!

49 Re: Enticing's videos on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:02 am

KIM


Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
enticing what percentage retin A are you using? and is it the one from ADC ?

50 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:37 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
dont worry i'm always making new video's i'll put one up again soon...and um....I use the 0.1% of tretinoin from all day chemist! also I'll put up the video again with my before and after pics!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 
  •  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum