The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.


- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts


Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.


Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!


All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.


Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.


Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.


The Conversation Chamber



You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

1 Enticing's videos on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:48 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
First topic message reminder :

OK GUYS!!! AT LONG LAST HERE ARE THE VIDEO'S AS PROMISED!

NOW!!!! PLEASE TAKE INTO CONCIDERATION THAT MY FACE HAS SWELLED UP...I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE HEAT OR THE RETIN A OR WHAT...I NEVER LOOK GOOD ON CAMERA AND RIGHT NOW I'M GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME WITH MY REGIMEN SO I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER THIS MONO REGIMEN SEEMS PROMISING...SHHHHHH

BUT I DONT LOOK THAT GOOD...HOPEFULLY I'LL LOOK BETTER IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!

THE VIDEO'S ARE SPLIT IN TWO AS YOU TUBE WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD THEM AS ONE...DONT ASK...AND THE THIRD VIDEO IS A SLIDE SHOW OF ME BEFORE AND AFTER! THE BEFORES ARE BEFORE I STARTED LIGHTENING!

ENJOY!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I THINK THE SECOND VIDEO IS STILL BEING PROCESSED...THE QUALITY SHOULD IMPROVE SOON!


51 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:33 pm

MAHARANI

avatar
Moderator
Privileged
Enticing, I guess you have to give your fans what they want !!!!LOL

52 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:41 pm

yogi

avatar
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing I need to ask you a quick question. When you use the 5xF are there days when you look lighter,then darker. I know it might sound strange, but I defintely think I am looking lighter but just worried because products in the past have made me lighter some days and then felt like I was going backwards on other days. I so want to keep the tone I am getting !!!

53 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:Enticing, I guess you have to give your fans what they want !!!!LOL

I know right honey!!! I should sooo have my own show!!!! lmao!!!

54 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:Enticing I need to ask you a quick question. When you use the 5xF are there days when you look lighter,then darker. I know it might sound strange, but I defintely think I am looking lighter but just worried because products in the past have made me lighter some days and then felt like I was going backwards on other days. I so want to keep the tone I am getting !!!

yes babe there are days when you look lighter and then darker what happens is that the skin is exfolating. when you're just about to shed you get this dark cast over the skin because this top layer of skin is becomming lose and since you're using Retin A or 5xf they both have powerful exfoliating abilities which means you will get that dark look often but its temporary!only until that dead skin falls off in the shower, thats why I tell people it makes no sence to use harsh scrubs or latic acid peels the 5xf gel is loaded with everything you'll need to lighten! it saves you the hasel of having to buy 10 different products and used with retin A its dynamite! everytime you exfoliate you will see a lighter tone! as light as your anotomy will allow you to get!

55 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Viola


Accepted
Accepted
Enticing wrote:
yogi wrote:Enticing I need to ask you a quick question. When you use the 5xF are there days when you look lighter,then darker. I know it might sound strange, but I defintely think I am looking lighter but just worried because products in the past have made me lighter some days and then felt like I was going backwards on other days. I so want to keep the tone I am getting !!!

yes babe there are days when you look lighter and then darker what happens is that the skin is exfolating. when you're just about to shed you get this dark cast over the skin because this top layer of skin is becomming lose and since you're using Retin A or 5xf they both have powerful exfoliating abilities which means you will get that dark look often but its temporary!only until that dead skin falls off in the shower, thats why I tell people it makes no sence to use harsh scrubs or latic acid peels the 5xf gel is loaded with everything you'll need to lighten! it saves you the hasel of having to buy 10 different products and used with retin A its dynamite! everytime you exfoliate you will see a lighter tone! as light as your anotomy will allow you to get!




No wonder!!!!!!!!!!
Some days,I look at myself and I am like...what is going on?Is it my eyes that are dark or my skin! Now I get the reason!!
Thank you for that explanation! Wow!

56 Re: Enticing's videos on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:52 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Viola wrote:

No wonder!!!!!!!!!!
Some days,I look at myself and I am like...what is going on?Is it my eyes that are dark or my skin! Now I get the reason!!
Thank you for that explanation! Wow!

No problem sweety! and also if you realize some times you just look darker cause um depending on the humdity level in the atmosphere as well that can cause the 5xf gel to look a little oily agaisn't your skin so that it self can make you "look" a couple of shades darker but you're not...and also when you're comming out of ths shower if you had a hot or warm bath then your blood vessels show more under your skin and that it self can make you look a bit darker as well with the "red" colored blood agaisn't your skin.

57 Re: Enticing's videos on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Viola


Accepted
Accepted
Enticing...are you some pro or what??!!

58 Re: Enticing's videos on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Viola wrote:Enticing...are you some pro or what??!!

No I just read alot babe! Very Happy and ondine and I are BIG on research! also I talk alot to lightenNlift!

59 Re: Enticing's videos on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:07 am

rainbow


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
How is the progress going with the fair and f enticing please?

60 Re: Enticing's videos on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:19 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
going great!

61 Re: Enticing's videos on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:41 am

yogi

avatar
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing want to know if you experienced any spots when you had your break from Fair flawless. Read a couple of people had bad spots once they stopped and are saying it may be steroids that are causing it. It is worrying me....

62 Re: Enticing's videos on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:34 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
hey guys...update!!!! here is my latest video!!!! my face has really slimmed down!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

63 Re: Enticing's videos on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:35 pm

yogi

avatar
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
LOL enticing other than being a teacher you should have been a comedian !!!!!! Your videos are too funny !!!!!! You are looking very light. The regime is working so well for you. maybe you are right and you won't even need to touch the 10% though I am sure I speak for all in saying thank you for at laest sharing what you are planning on trying. You have lovely eyes by the way. Really gorgeous !!! Love you too lol !!!!!!

64 Re: Enticing's videos on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
looooooooool awww thanks yogi...my friends always that...I will let everyone know about the website in time i just wanna try it out first...the price is abit high but then you're getting a 16 ounce bottle! and they said its got tons of preservatives and all. all those amazing "penetrants" that they keep going on and on about what i'm praying is that that stuff is not laced with steroids, in a way i dont even wanna try it...

but I put the video here because I dont wanna hijack the other threads, thats what i created this thread for and we end up dominating the other threads with various topics lol.

65 Re: Enticing's videos on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:33 pm

angeleyes


Accepted
Privileged
Enticing yogi is right you are realy light. I am sooooooooo jealous Laughing Do you think you have skin that lightens easily because you seem very uniform. I cannot even imagine my body being anywhere near the colour you have gotten.
You said you had resistant areas but I couldn't really see it. Looking good !!!!!!!!!!

66 Re: Enticing's videos on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Viola


Accepted
Accepted
LMAO....
Enticing...you...jdyugwuif
I cant even type well anymore...
What were you saying at 0:57???
You were speaking so so fast that my eyes hurt!!!!!!!!!!!hhahahaha
I cant stop laughing.
Enticing the "steroid tester"!
Thanks a lot.
I think its a lot of sacrifice you ae doing for us here.WE do appreciate.
Will be waiting to hear.
I really really need to clear up my knuckles and toes and I will be fine!!!!!!!
I am using 4%Hq and retin a just like you said...somedays I think I am seeing improvement and other days...I just wanna shoot myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

67 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:36 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
angeleyes wrote:Enticing yogi is right you are realy light. I am sooooooooo jealous Laughing Do you think you have skin that lightens easily because you seem very uniform. I cannot even imagine my body being anywhere near the colour you have gotten.
You said you had resistant areas but I couldn't really see it. Looking good !!!!!!!!!!

no sweety, my skin does not lighten easily...i'm consistant...i think I have been using the wrong word....it should not be "regimen" but "life style!" the only things which touch my skin are Hydroquinone and Tretinoin, I dont use soap or any thing else becuase all the dead skin just falls off in the shower thanx to tretinoin. I remeber when i said that on skincaretalk, they called me disgusting! yaaa...never! i'm uber clean, and i'm seeing results! moisturizing body washes and moisturizers do nothing but hinder progress!

2. I run from the sun!!!!! RUN!!!! LIKE I'M A VAMPIRE!!!!

3. I APPLY MY REGIMEN 2-3 TIMES DAY MORE THAN I PRAY!

4. POSITIVE THINKING!

68 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:52 am

KIM


Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Anothere great video!!!! I think I am like viola where I have days where I look so much darker. I know you mentioned about the exfoliation process and the skin looking darker just before it is about to darken but it seems for me to be massively darker and it is not as if when the processs finishes I then see a massive amount of lightening. unless you only take your videos on your good days I only ever see light skin on you lol. I will be patient though and definitely persevere with it. Thanks for sharing. Had a good laugh watching lol!

69 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:36 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote: Love you too lol !!!!!!


awwww love you again babe!!! than song took alot out of me LOOOOOOOOOL!!!

70 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:38 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:Anothere great video!!!! I think I am like viola where I have days where I look so much darker. I know you mentioned about the exfoliation process and the skin looking darker just before it is about to darken but it seems for me to be massively darker and it is not as if when the processs finishes I then see a massive amount of lightening. unless you only take your videos on your good days I only ever see light skin on you lol. I will be patient though and definitely persevere with it. Thanks for sharing. Had a good laugh watching lol!


honestly speaking kim...most of my days are good....every two weeks i'll get a weird day..and when i'm about to peel I look grey and dull....my boyfriend and were out last night and i got tons of complements...omg omg...but i had many bad days whilst I was using that 5xf gel! omg omg!

71 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:39 am

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
guys what does Privileged mean?

72 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Viola


Accepted
Accepted
Enticing wrote:guys what does Privileged mean?

Its means you "BAD" Very Happy

73 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
lol....I dont get it...lol

74 Re: Enticing's videos on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Enticing


Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
ooooooooooohhhhh wait....BAD=GOOD!! LMAO!! GOT IT!!! BUT WHAT AM I ENTITLED TO NOW? DO I HAVE POWERS NOW...LIKE ON THE SITE...

75 Re: Enticing's videos on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:29 am

GOTHQUEEN

avatar
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I believe it allows you access to other areas of the forum, like where some members have put up before and after pics. I am pretty sure someone said Golden Girls's photos are in there as well. Waiting to get to that status too. What does a girl have to do around here??? LOL

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 
  •  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion