The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Empty Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:08 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10

The vitamin-like substance, Coenzyme Q10, present in every cell of the body, is vitally important for cell functioning: it plays a major role in energy production and is a powerful antioxidant. Unfortunately, high temperatures that we use to cook meals will affect the coenzyme. That is why older people and those who want to use CoQ10 for therapeutic effect will benefit from taking it as a supplement.

How effective is CoQ10 in skin care?
Wrinkles appear when skin loses its elasticity. This is due to decreased collagen production and collagen crosslinking. Everyday life, cell metabolism, exposure to sun and other environmental factors, toxins, cigarette smoke - all result in production of free radicals. Those overactive pesky molecules or atoms have odd electrons on their orbits and try to find a balance. They either give away the odd electron or find a pair for it, thus making another molecule unstable, turning it into another free radical.

While this process is natural and unavoidable as a part of metabolism, too many free radicals cause dangerous chain reactions that destroy cellular compounds and can damage DNA, proteins and lipids (fats). When it comes to skin aging, free radicals interfere with collagen production and cause premature aging.

Coenzyme Q10 has exceptional antioxidant properties. Studies show that it can effectively counteract free radical damage and provide significant protection against UVA-induced depletion of cell membrane. In other words, it will prevent damage to collagen and elastin production process and help you avoid wrinkles.

CoQ10 is so powerful, it is able to reduce cancer tumors and minimize stroke consequences that are due to suddenly increased levels of free radicals. So when applied topically, it can provide extra protection for your skin and produce a dramatic anti-wrinkle effect.
Note: Information in this article is not to be taken as a medical advise. Always consult your doctor if you need professional help.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

jadamiranda

Visitor
Visitor
Great information. Aside from CoQ10, peptides were also proven to be effective in boosting the production of collagen. Omorovicza is one of the brands that uses peptides in their anti aging skin care line.

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

3Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Empty Natural Anti Aging Fri May 27, 2011 12:55 am

careforyourbody

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Look out for natural anti aging and anti aging beauty tips, skin care beauty secrets for youthful skin, and the aging process, then you are in the right place here at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Empty Re: Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:14 pm

lila

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
great info! i just noticed some fine lines of my face i recently bought an anti-wrinkle cream. it's called NeuCell. i'm still observing if it'll give me good results. no side effects or what have you so far. this info is helpful. i'll try looking for this coenzyme and try it on my face. thanks again!

http://www.maxalife.com/skin-care

5Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Empty Anti aging cream Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:25 am

WrinklessCream

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Anti-aging skin creams contain chemicals, preservatives, and other synthetic ingredients that can harm your skin after long-term usage. You may like the effects, but you are actually harming your skin from years of use, but natural skin care products will NOT cause any harm your skin after long-term usage.

skin care4

Visitor
Visitor
Great post Privileged but can you tell me some home remedies, which is helpful for the skin. I'll wait for your reply.

7Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Empty Re: Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 am

claire87john

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
CoQ10 is vital for many chemical reactions in cells; in fact, it helps produce 95% of your body’s energy.Many doctors and researchers also believe this particular enzyme can help treat many illnesses and aid in weight loss.

http://thebeautyinsiders.com

8Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Empty Anti-Wrinkle Protection: Coenzyme Q10 Mon May 20, 2013 12:14 am

jazzpollard

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Anti-aging creams that are used for removing wrinkles are widely used now-a-days but creams that contain good ingredients and which is effective is not found easily.....Some of the best anti aging creams available for women must always has good customers reviews and has clinically proven ingredients....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com