The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

amypee

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I just used this product and in 5days I could see difference. Very Happy but my one problem is i dont know how to find it. A friend gave this to me as a gift and I have been search 4 d product cos I'll soon run out. if any1 knows d secret chamber of this lovely product pls holla . u will b rewarded wit the best kiss and hug smileys eva Like a Star @ heaven

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
online...google it

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes google is everyone's friend. You should easily find it though I have a feeling this is a ploy to gain exposure OR am I being cynical ?????????

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
You just said it!
Come on now...how can someone say they...oh please...fishy...i smell some pizza!

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
LOL Viola

Mash

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hi! I want to share my experience here. I am working guy and i use for my clear skin Emami Fair and Handsome Face wash and Fair and Handsome whitening cream. It cleanses dirt, prevents clogging of pores, maintains natural moisture balance, lightens skin tone and cools refreshingly. Well now my skin condition is better than before. So i am quit satisfied.

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Mash what does that have to do with se qisso ????????

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
yogi wrote:Mash what does that have to do with se qisso ????????

Laughing

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Mash is just sharing his expiernces incase we were interested...I have never tried the fair and handsome cream...it never really appealed to me since I was going for total body whitening!

I'm talking MEGA TRANSMOGRIFICATION HERE!!! LOL

to amypee!!!! the Se Quiiso cream is another ploy from fair and flawless! its laced with steroids like most of their products! dont touch it again! you'll get great results for the first month or so then its down hill from there...MAHARANI can back me up on this!
her results were never consistant with it...thats because thats how steroids work...after while they start doing the antithesis of what they were suppose to do....just giving you the heads up.

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I think the speculation with Mash has arisen because he has posted in several unrelated threads. And I agree that I highly doubt that this particular product can provide remarkable results.

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
And as far as this F & F producr goes, regardless of whether it does or does not contain steroids it is just one too many products from this company. I mean how many items do they need to be selling

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
GOTHQUEEN wrote:And as far as this F & F producr goes, regardless of whether it does or does not contain steroids it is just one too many products from this company. I mean how many items do they need to be selling

TELL ME ABOUT IT!! its all part of the marketing ploy! it creats psychological confusion and the buyer just buys tons of products that they think they might need and mean time fair and flawless's pockets are getting fat.

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing wrote:
GOTHQUEEN wrote:And as far as this F & F producr goes, regardless of whether it does or does not contain steroids it is just one too many products from this company. I mean how many items do they need to be selling

TELL ME ABOUT IT!! its all part of the marketing ploy! it creats psychological confusion and the buyer just buys tons of products that they think they might need and mean time fair and flawless's pockets are getting fat.

lmao...nicely put!!!!!!!
Very true!!!!!!
You intend to buy one and then its brothers,sisters and cousins show up.You end up buying an entire family cos mother father,sister,brother and plc need each other to function.
Oh please! Gimme a break!!!
Thank God I did not waste my hard earned shillings on F&F.

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Viola wrote:
lmao...nicely put!!!!!!!
Very true!!!!!!
You intend to buy one and then its brothers,sisters and cousins show up.You end up buying an entire family cos mother father,sister,brother and plc need each other to function.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I KNOW I BOUGHT THE GRANDMOTHER AND TWO OF HER GRAND NIECES TWICE REMOVED!!!!!!! MORE THAN ONCE I MIGHT ADD!

OMG THE MONEY I GAVE TO FAIR AND FLAWLESS...WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT I WANNA CRY!!!! ALL TO GET A SWOLLEN FACE...INSANE BREAKOUTS....BAD VISION AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE COULD HAVE HAPPENED!

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Enticing wrote:
Viola wrote:
lmao...nicely put!!!!!!!
Very true!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I KNOW I BOUGHT THE GRANDMOTHER AND TWO OF HER GRAND NIECES TWICE REMOVED!!!!!!! MORE THAN ONCE I MIGHT ADD!

OMG THE MONEY I GAVE TO FAIR AND FLAWLESS...WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT I WANNA CRY!!!! ALL TO GET A SWOLLEN FACE...INSANE BREAKOUTS....BAD VISION AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE COULD HAVE HAPPENED!

Pregnant maybe!!!!!! lmao
Enticing you are one h*ll of a joker!!!!
Cant stop laughing.hahahahahahahahaha
Better late than never,.Good thing you stopped.
I use vitamin e capsules on my skin.I hear can help for stretch marks. You may wanna try it. U'll be fine.

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I think it is also another way to make you keep trying their products because they can say well if "X" does not work, then why not try "Y" which may be more suitable and if that does not suit you then why not try "Z". And so it can go on. I so hate this company

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
Amypee,

you can get Se Quiiso at:

fairandflawless.com

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Lilikoi have you tried F & F products before?

19Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema Empty Hi Yogi Fri May 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
I only tried their Se Quiiso ( & a free mineral sunscreen cream with Sepiwhite they threw in for free), in spite of mixed reviews. That stuff lightens you up like crazy. Like I stated on the gluta board I sent you I only used it on my lips and around eyes but the funny thing is that I applied the cream with a point tipped Q-tip. Even though Ii was precise with the application there was some bleeding of the cram onto the normal skin below the circle/upper cheekbone so my upper cheeks lighten slightly giving the appearance of
higher bright colored cheekbones as I normally would look with concealer on.
Just be careful because if apply more than 3 x's daily you see skin going a bit raw. So watch it and I GENTLY use a scrubcloth to remove ex-foliated skin every other day to remove peeling skin. Skin was thin & kinda wrinkly until I scaled down to once or twice a day. Skin integrity will return. Hope that answered any question Very Happy

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Ok, just be careful. I have not tried that particular product but one of their products was tested positive for clobestal proportionate, which is a very powerful steroid that should not be used for lightening at all. The product lightened me BUT thinned my skin till my veins were showing. I really do not trust this company. Just be careful. Oh and I do not agree with their expensive prices, especially if they just throw in cheap steroids.

21Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema Empty Yogi Sat May 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
Ya I've heard that too, But for short term I think it's good. The areas that I've stopped using it in have gotten my to as good color and the old pigment hasn't returned. Fast acting products like that are surely for the short time, I hear ya Smile

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:Ok, just be careful. I have not tried that particular product but one of their products was tested positive for clobestal proportionate, which is a very powerful steroid that should not be used for lightening at all. The product lightened me BUT thinned my skin till my veins were showing. I really do not trust this company. Just be careful. Oh and I do not agree with their expensive prices, especially if they just throw in cheap steroids.

d**n RIGHT! EXQUISITELY SAID YOGI!!! AND LET ME TELL YOU GODDESS I COULD SEE MY VIENS BLUE AND RED!!! MY SKIN WAS THINNER THAN THREAD!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com