The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Have you tried sepiwhite & niacinamide together? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Have you tried sepiwhite & niacinamide together? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Have you tried sepiwhite & niacinamide together? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Have you tried sepiwhite & niacinamide together? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Have you tried sepiwhite & niacinamide together? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Have you tried sepiwhite & niacinamide together? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Have you tried sepiwhite & niacinamide together? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Have you tried sepiwhite & niacinamide together? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Have you tried sepiwhite & niacinamide together? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Have you tried sepiwhite & niacinamide together? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SceneQueen

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Have you tried sepiwhite with niacinamide? Or just sepiwhite?

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Do yo have a product in mind or are you planning on making your own formulation?

I have tried sepi white in products like F & F and tonique. With the 5 X F there was lightening but the Tonique did not agree with my skin and gave me a bad reaction. I could possibly be sensitive to some of the ingredients. Niacinmide is supposed to deliver slower results in terms of lightening and I know I have tried it in products but can't remember off hand which ones.

You may find this info helpful

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

western07

Visitor
Visitor
Is it really that effective? is there really a thing that could help lighten a dark skin? i am born with a tan skin. i have tried many whitening soaps and other products. But nothing seemed to work on me. Is sepiwhite the answer to my concern? And oh is it safe to use it?

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
It is supposed to be effective but I hear it is very expensive.

western07

Visitor
Visitor
awwww i don' hink i have spend so much for this product. I guess i just have o be content with what skin type i have and be sure o take good care of it.

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Are you making sure to protect your skin from the sun as well? This will help prevent any further darkening.

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
western07 I know that F & F have sepi white in their products but there is some rumours about what else is in them. I haven't tried all of the range but the 5 X F is supposed to have steroids in it. It did lighten me very quickly but is not meant to be for the face. It cost an arm and a leg too Mad

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
western07 wrote:Is it really that effective? is there really a thing that could help lighten a dark skin? i am born with a tan skin. i have tried many whitening soaps and other products. But nothing seemed to work on me. Is sepiwhite the answer to my concern? And oh is it safe to use it?

What have you tried so far?

western07

Visitor
Visitor
hmm i don't think i have to spend so much for this product.
I guess i just have o be content with what skin type i have and be sure o take good care of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cherylove2

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
SceneQueen wrote:Have you tried sepiwhite with niacinamide? Or just sepiwhite?

hi, SceneQueen. I've used niacinamide. I bought the soaps and lotions. Sad to say it didn't lighten me. It just made my skin smoother. I didn't mix it with anything though. Never tried sepiwhite.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com