The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Empty In honour of dark skin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
First topic message reminder :

Reading a post has made me want to honour all those dark skinned individuals. We should all be appreciated and admired

.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

26In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Empty Re: In honour of dark skin Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:23 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Indeeed it is always nice to put a face to a poster. Mini_her, Good for you !!!

27In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Empty Re: In honour of dark skin Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Mini_Her

Mini_Her
Visitor
Visitor
Thanks yall Smile

28In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Empty Re: In honour of dark skin Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:39 pm

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing wrote:well everyone is different but I think pretty much any one can achive a darker or lighter skin tone safely in 2010...it all has to do with educating ones self... patience, persistence and perseverance!

my views on dark skin...I've seen and met beautiful dark skinned people as well as light skinned...however, in this world...statistically speaking of course dark skin is considered abominable! appart from statistics that has been my expiernce. as beautiful as dark skin is GOTHQUEEN it serves mostly as a Hindrance. That is all I've been saying and I've been attacked for it...not on this forum and not by you but by other people on other forums, and in life... they tend to get really upset when I say that and they take it as a personal assult. but I think they're really angry because they know its true and the truth hurts...I for one am hurt by it...I'm NATURALLY DARK SKINNED...i mean I dont know why they think that I cant empathize, hello I'm one of the biggest victims! but ya...thats what is...and I have been denied opportunities in the world of literature and the world of acting because of my dark skin tone...I'm saying this to the general population for all who read this...if you think that world is not going to pre-judge you and not lable you becuase you are intellegent, kind, talented, gifted or just an all ground amazing person YOU ARE DEAD WRONG! THE WORLD SEES COLOR FIRST!

If that is you in the picture can you tell me what you used to get that skin tone? I am dark skinned too and nothing has worked for me. What you have said is so true I have encountered this all my life and friends always say it is not so but I have witnessed it too many times for it to be just in my head and being paranoid

29In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Empty Re: In honour of dark skin Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:59 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Not Entincing but I think he started off using fair and flawless but realised it had potent steroids in it and he is now using a combo of 4 % hydroquinone and retin a.

30In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Empty Re: In honour of dark skin Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:32 pm

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Wow and that is the results he got from being dark skinned. I need to give this regime a chance because he looks very light now.

31In honour of dark skin - Page 2 Empty Re: In honour of dark skin Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:29 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yeah he got some serious lightening. Hopefully he will be back to update on how it is going. I do think that his previous regime with the steroids made it maybe more easy to lighten as he did see thinning if I remember correctly. So less of a barrier for further lightening agents. Not that I am advocating for steroid usage. it does eff up your skin. Even he admitted to severe bruising and stretchmarks in areas.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com