The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:26 pm

pinkbaby12

pinkbaby12
Accepted
Accepted
I use L'oreal hair care range and I LOVE IT!
i have to ORS favorite products which is the hair mayo and the carrot oil.
my hiar is currently 52cm (21inches) long and im trying to make it long but most importantly i want to make sure it is manageable and anti-frizz forever...
WHATS YOUR REGIMEN? Very Happy

2WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:28 pm

jadamiranda

Visitor
Visitor
Shampoo every other day and apply conditioner everyday. That's it. I will try a homemade recipe for hair on weekend with a shot of vodka. Just mix it with any deep conditioner and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Then rinse it after 20 minutes.

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

3WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:56 am

pinkbaby12

pinkbaby12
Accepted
Accepted
oh my WORD! and what type of recipe is this? shampoo or a conditioner? i mean do you do it after a shampoo?
wow ive never tried that? what benefit will it do to the hair?

4WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:35 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
vodka !!! Shocked

5WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:54 pm

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Yes do elaborate on the reason for this please Very Happy

6WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:36 am

marklee

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I have long, layered hair. I normally wear it straight or curl the ends. I use Redken Shampoo and Conditioner (Smooth Down) every day. On the advice of my stylist, I only shampoo the top of my head and rinse. Before I condition, I get as much of the water out of my hair as possible, and use about a quarter size of conditioner on the bottom half of my head. Once a week I'll use a purple shampoo that helps keep blonde hair blonde and it also acts as a clarifier (helps reduce product build-up). As a finisher (once my hair is dry), I will either use Silk Therapy to smooth out my hair, or Jonathan Product's Dirt to help separate and keep fly-a-ways tamed, or sometimes both.

astermeds.com

7WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:08 am

jadamiranda

Visitor
Visitor
Hello! That is to give a lasting shine. I have tried that vodka recipe twice and it did gave my hair a long lasting shine. I applied it after shampoo. Got that recipe from planetgreen.com. They have lots of DIY recipes.

Right now, I use the Gold Shimmer Oil for my hair. Love the effects especially if I am out having a party at the club. Love the smell, too.

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

8WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:10 pm

jduecker84

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I thought that the alcohol in vodka might dry out the scalp but if it has good reviews, I'll have to try it. I have naturally curly hair and it's constantly frizzy and either too dry or too oily. I can't seem to find a styling product that allows my hair to curl without the frizz and without 15 lbs of product in my hair making it dull.

9WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:02 am

jennyatson

Visitor
Visitor
Having a natural hair regimen is more than the products you choose to put on your hair; it also includes what you do to maintain your hair with a neat appearance. For many women with natural hair the money and time spent on products and the beauty shops reduces greatly.

10WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:06 am

jennyatson

Visitor
Visitor
First advise is be natural and stay natural. Perms and texyurizers(fronting like ppl dont know its a modern jerry curl)are dead ends. The cycle is, perm it at first its nice, not too thin but really straight....Then it gets thin...then ur wrap look like a willow tree=lifeless and too thin too have any volume no matter what dominicans do(lol)! make your own concoctions. mix shea butter w/ any thing moisturizing like aloe and I garunteed your hair will stay moisturized.

--------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:35 am

Misha Smith

Visitor
Visitor
I do shampoo my hair everyday using organic shampoo then I also apply organic conditioner. Once week I apply intensive hair conditioner again made from natural and organic ingredients. I don't comb my hair if it is still wet, I let it air dried but if I have urgent matter to do outside I use comb with large spaces.

-----------------------------
Taking Care of Your Skin Care With Natural Ingredients.
Check It Out Here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:23 am

Delray Beach

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I use to natural khadi satritha shampo & Ambla oil daily. I am avoiding to alcoholic product.

http://www.southflderm.com/

13WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR HAIR REGIMEN? Wed May 06, 2015 7:45 am

David147

Accepted
Accepted
Deep Conditioning is one of the BEST things to do with your hair. Deep conditioner helps with the extra moisture or protein to help damaged hair. It's best to incorporate deep conditioners in your hair regimen at least once or twice a week. There are TOO many deep conditioners, but from what I have used I like Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Masque, and SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque (Raw Shea Butter). Also it also beneficial to make your own conditioner, there are tons of DIY (do-it-yourself) deep conditioners. But its important to make the ones that target the problems you are having with your hair.

Hot Oil Treatments are just as beneficial as deep conditioner treatments. Hot Oil treatments help with moisture, shine, help stimulate the scalp for hair growth, and dry scalp and all around help repair your hair. You can include hot oil treatments at least twice a month, even more is fine, but not to many you don't want to constantly wash your hair, natural hair has a harder time getting its oil from the curl pattern being curly, so do so sparking . The best products for hot oil treatments are Organic Oils.! Like olive oil (moisture/growth), coconut (moisture/shine), castor oil (growth/thicker hair), tea tree (dry scalp/growth) there are sooo many oils that are amazing. You can buy some hot oil treatments too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com