The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 What do you guys think? on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:08 pm

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

26 Re: What do you guys think? on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:47 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
As for this vybz guy......well depending on which phoot is being thrown out there, he looks positively ill to ok. Lips defo need work!!!! But all good if that is what he wants and it makes him happy then good luck to him. I hear he basically said f%ck off to anyone who has a problem with it. That women with the ranting blog needs to mind her own business as well. We are all in charge of our destiny if we want it a certain way. Just look the other way if it offends you.

27 Re: What do you guys think? on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:09 pm

pinkbaby12

Accepted
Accepted
@ angeleyes -true that lol

28 Re: What do you guys think? on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:31 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
OMG guys is it " Get the freaks out" season LOL. Actually I have seen much worse in real life so people need to stop throwing a coronary about it. Hey in some places I have been vybz would actually look very good and would be getting approached to find out his secret LOL

29 Re: What do you guys think? on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 pm

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Sounds like we have been down some of the same streets then LOL

30 Re: What do you guys think? on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:10 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Do you know I was reading somewhere that this guy says that women have been approaching him to say that they want him to father their babies as they are now loving his new skin colour. Not sure if this is supposed to be a joke but do they seriously think that his genes have suddenly changed because of something he has applied to his skin topically????

31 Re: What do you guys think? on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:04 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
It could be one of two things....either they are as dumb as you mentioned or they are clever enough to know that with all the dough vybz makes selling his cake soap they will be able to make SURE that any offspring eventually becomes light skin lol

32 Re: What do you guys think? on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:34 am

yogi

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
It's got to be a joke. Whoever said that must have just had dollar signs in her eyes because How could they seriously think that his skin lightening is going to change the outcome of his offspring. Some People will say anything to get close to a celeb

33 Re: What do you guys think? on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:30 pm

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Well let's see if he does test the theory, what actully happens LOL

34 Re: What do you guys think? on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:27 am

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
My first two thoughts when I saw this mans pictures:

"Oh honey.....no just no. Vitamin C is your friend" my other one was," Great googly-moogly, is it halloween already?"

All joking aside this man is the poster child for what not to do. He clearly used either HQ or something containing a steroid. I know many of us want that dream complaxion, but sometimes your facial features say otherwise.

35 Re: What do you guys think? on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:21 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Well he seems really happy with it and I don't see him changing his mind about whatever he is using even though there has been such a backlash and a lot of deragotory comments. He probably thinks he looks the bees knees !!!

36 Re: What do you guys think? on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
He probably does and he's an adult so he cam do whatever he wants, it's his body. I just think sometimes we need another person to let us know when w don't look as good as we think we do.

37 Re: What do you guys think? on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:35 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
He has heard all the bad comments and he doesn't give a sh*t. The fact that he has mentioned selling the range of cake soap to other would be lighteners jsut shows that he is deluding himself. Maybe it will be that he has to look back at some photos in a few years time & think " Did I really look that bad????"

38 Re: What do you guys think? on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
The real eww factor for me is how skinny and gaunt his face looks, if he added some vitamin C serum he would look worlds better.

39 Re: What do you guys think? on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:59 pm

yogi

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I think so too. It would definitely take away that ashiness he has at the moment

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | Society and Culture | Beauty | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum