The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way - Page 2 Empty Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:14 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way

Making one’s face look younger is everyone’s dream. There are people who resort to different methods - even the most expensive ones - just so they’d get that “look young, feel young” atmosphere. But to those who can barely afford it, the “attempt” is considered a vice. Most of the time, you’d hear from these people the line, “Why would you interfere with nature’s course?” But those who want to preserve the youth as they add up years would say, “Why not age with grace?”

This does not only apply to women who are known to be vain in nature but for the men as well.
How is applying friction on the skin done? With the help of some lotion to minimize irritation (not too much lotion, though, as there will be no more friction), work on the areas that normally results to sagging such as the cheeks, the throat, the chin, the forehead and around the eyes. Start as though you are polishing a pair of shoes: with a slight, circular friction on the surface areas, which should gradually increase in pressure but not too vigorous that you will end up abrading and irritating your face. This process will progressively restore the elasticity of your skin and smoothen out the wrinkles.

To exercise your facial muscles, use your palm heel. With enough pressure, massage your cheeks and other parts of the face in circular motion. This process will build up the muscles and fill those “hollows”, those sunken areas around the eyes and the cheeks. Do this also on the chin and throat. Make sure you apply equal amount of pressure to the entire face so that the build up of muscles will be uniform.

Do these exercises a few minutes everyday--even while you are watching the TV-- and you will soon see the “miracle” of a younger looking you. The process of looking older does not have to be as fast as it is now. With the right determination, and knowing the proper techniques, you can almost stop the advance of the “aged” look, no matter that your actual age is unstoppably moving ahead. It’s been proven possible and there’s no reason you can’t achieve the same.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

jadamiranda

Visitor
Visitor
I always use umbrella everytime I go out. Sunscreen is just not enough for me. Sometimes I wear hats.

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Smart move, though in some countries it seems to attract unwanted attention. As people get more educated about the dangers of inadequate sun protection, hopefully it should not present itslf as being so odd looking. I know Joan Colins attributes her skin to being cautious on the sun. Don't know how much of that is totally true and whether she has had a helping hand but even so I have seen her many times covered up from the elements at least with a big hat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
I don't know whether she uses an umbrella but I bet it would not be a big deal if she did.

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Yeah definitely. I wold love it if if people like Joan could speak more about the benefits of protection. She does not look 78 and could really encourage more thought about it

30Making Old Faces Young...The Natural Way - Page 2 Empty A NATURAL way Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:55 am

sunita1211

Visitor
Visitor

Hi there,

Aloe vera a natures resource works miraculously for wrinkles....
Aloe Vera protects nourishes and moisturises the skin. It helps in reduction of fine lines and is a very good anti-aging agent.

hasan007

Accepted
Accepted
If we care our skin with natural products or element that all time best for our skin.because naturally care all time great but many time we apply many artificial element,many time that is best for our skin and many time create many harmful disease so must be take care when we apply any artificial element apply on our skin.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com