The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:27 am

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I had no idea that it can cost up to $10, 000 dollars for butt impalnts so I completely understand why getting it done for $1000 would seem very enticing. But this story is so sad.

2 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:37 am

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Here is a clip

3 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:53 am

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
This is how she looked before. Aparently in the Uk she was told that she should loose weight but she did not want to conform to UK size zero and decided she wanted to be bigger and more like "US" standards

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:11 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
OMG that's truly awful. I won't pretend that when I had surgery that this did not cross my mind that something may go wrong. Actually it was one of the reasons that I never told anyone what I was doing beforehand. That way if anything did go wrong then no one would feel that they should have talked me out of it.

I wonder how her family are doing. This is so sad. You would think that this would be a relatively low risk type of surgery but I was definitely wrong and this is when it is so important to know what is being injecting into you and really research about his type of surgery and what to be careful of. I know it mentioned that she had had the treatment back in October, so maybe she thought this person knew what they were doing as she didn't have any problems the last time. I am now even more grateful that so far I have had no problems and my prayers are with this woman and her family. Really really sad.

5 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:19 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
My sisters were talking about this at the weekend as it was on the news in the Uk. I never saw it but I was telling them that I remembered a similar story with a famous model. This is really sad. I agree that before these stories I would have thought this would be a low risk type of surgery. This is the story about the model. Hopefully others won't put themsleves at risk

6 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:47 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Another sad story with a woman leaving two children orphans. There definitely needs to be more done to prevent non qualified persons from getting away with doing these practices.

On another note I am sure I heard that the Dr who has been accused of causing the death of Michael jackson, at the time of the incident asked one of Michael's workers whether they knew how to peform CPR. Now I am hoping that it was just the shock of what was happening that meant he panicked but how can a Dr not know how to peform CPR????

7 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:11 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Can't beleive what some people will go to in order to impress but I have to say that Lola Luv is one sexy lady

As for that Doc, he don't seem right ayway so it don't surprise me if he did not know what to do in an emergency

8 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:46 am

yogi

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Wow!! Ordinarily I wouldn't think that a bigger butt is to be envied but she carrys it well lol. Don't think it would be for me though

9 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:43 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Not for me either. I am trying to go the other way lol. Agreed she looks good with it and I can imagine many guys drooling over her.

10 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:40 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
She is seriously gorgeous !!!!!!

11 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:20 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
I know that in this story the woman thakfully never died but it just goes to show how things can go wrong. I can't imagine what I would do if I started coughing and an instrument came out of my stomach what I would do. The reaction of the surgeon clearly shows that he really does not have real care for his patients. Hopefully he will get struck off !!!!

12 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
OMG that sounds like something from a horror movie. Maybe she can sue him and get back the cost of her surgery and more. I hear that that type of surgery does not come cheap so you would have hoped that someone with proper experience would have performed the surgery. I can't believe he was making out that he was doing her a favour by removing the scissors. What an idiot.

13 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Just goes to show you that you can't trust anyone. He is making all his money & is arrogant enough not to feel guilty about his major error. Maybe the word will spread & he won't be geting as many patients in the future

14 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Hopefully so.The internet is a wonderful thing so may be when someome is researching this surgeon, the story will flag up as a warning not to go there unless you really don't care about the possible surgical outcome. Then hopefully the lack of patients will give him more time to reflect on his poor people skills.

15 Re: WOMAN DIES AFTER BUTT IMPLANT on Wed May 16, 2012 1:08 am

rachel8881

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
not worth death

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum