The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Golden Girl

Administrator
Privileged
Want to Look Younger? Stay Away From These Top 4 Skin-Agers
A lot of people complain about looking older than they really are. Although almost everybody who are over 30 wishes to look 10 years younger, many actually do nothing to reach this goal. If you are one of those who desperately want to stop or even reverse aging, you have to know the main causes of maturing skin and stay out of them as much as possible

Here are the top 4 things responsible for premature skin aging:

Smoking
Countless studies have shown that smoking cigarettes can make you look over 10 years older than your natural age. Furthermore, the skin of smokers is usually, pale, wrinkled and gray. If you want to have a rosy glow on your face, quit smoking now. Besides, there are other serious health reasons why you need to stop this vice. According to dermatologists, you can reverse skin aging due to smoking. A little bit of exercise, a healthy diet, supplementation of nutrients and antioxidants, and using anti-aging products for the skin of your face and around your eyes and mouth can dramatically improve the state of your skin.

Sun Exposure
A few minutes of early morning sun exposure is a good source of Vitamin D, which you need for proper absorption of calcium, among other things. However, too much sun exposure, especially from 11AM to 3PM, can really damage your skin. What's more, the effects of countless hours of sunbathing you did when you were younger will manifest once you reach the age of 40. Skin discoloration, sunspots, freckles, and wrinkles are just some of the signs of sun damage.
Since you cannot stay inside a dimly lit room the rest of the day, unless you are a vampire, you have to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Use a sun block that protects your skin from both UVA and UVB everyday, even during gloomy days. You should also not forget to wear sunglasses because the area around your eyes is prone to sun damage. A moisturizer and an eye gel, such as Eyevive, are also necessary to combat the bad effects of sun exposure to your skin.

Sleep Deprivation
Aside from causing memory lapses, sleep deprivation can also make you look extremely old. You might have noticed that staying late could cause puffy and raccoon eyes, especially if you stayed up late to party with your friends and binge on alcohol. Everybody would agree that having eye bags, wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes could really make anyone look worn-down and old. So what do you need to do? First, you have to minimize staying out late. Besides, chronic sleep deprivation can increase your risk for a lot of illnesses, such as diabetes, obesity and even leukemia. Next, you need to use a top quality eye gel to eliminate wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness and discoloration.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
I don't smoke plus the sun i avoid alot at sommer times ,but i do need to work on my sleeping habits .

LiteNYellow

Accepted
Accepted
Good points made. I think I still have my baby face lol. But, I think I do pretty well in the 3 areas mentioned.

jadamiranda

Visitor
Visitor
I'm still trying to eliminate smoking. Right now I'm down to 2 sticks a day from 1 pack a day which is a great improvement. And I have seen a great improvement on my skin tone, too.

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
smoking robs the body of vitamins so I am not surprised that you have seen a difference since cutting back. Well done on getting it down though. I am so glad it is a habit I have never had. My mum would have gone berserk.

jadamiranda

Visitor
Visitor
Thanks! It was kinda a difficult at first though. I got sick for two weeks. But they say it's normal. Now, my goal is to totally eliminate smoking from my system by next month. I'm down to 1 stick a day now.

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

7 really on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:04 am

skinfabulosa

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
cordellpuss wrote:I don't smoke plus the sun i avoid alot at sommer times ,but i do need to work on my sleeping habits .

Sad me too... Lack of sleep could really make you look older... Neutral good thing I overcome wrinkle problems..

dermalfiller.net.au look it up (copy and paste in your search bar) I hope this will help everyone.. Smile

claire87john

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Sleep deprivation also magnifies alcohol's effects on the body, so a fatigued person who drinks will become much more impaired than someone who is well rested.

http://thebeautyinsiders.com

Busola

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Drinking 8 glasses of water and a well balanced diet and exercise does help in slowing the ageing process.

sunita1211

Visitor
Visitor
Hi there,

Thank you so much for these 4 major reasons for wrinkles, well I don't smoke neither get exposed to sun but i do am a person who sleeps really late at night, but to compromise that i seep in the afternon and also drink 4-5 lts of water But i think i should sleep or 7-8 hrs at night.

hasan007

Accepted
Accepted
your all tropic are most important for want look Young.and you can also try a natural organic product.

claire87john

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
- Include a lot of green leafy veggies in your diet. Also include food rich in Vitamin A and E.

- Indulge in some kind of exercise like walking, jogging. Yoga, especially pranayama is known to improve skin health.

- Take two thin slices of cucumber and place them on your eyes. This removes the puffiness and cools the eyes - Dip cotton in rose water and place them on your eyes.

- Reduce salt intake in your food. Excess salt encourages fluid retention and leads to puffy eyes.

- Drink lots of water. For anything related to health, water is still the best beverage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://thebeautyinsiders.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum