The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Milk protein gel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Milk protein gel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Milk protein gel Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Milk protein gel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Milk protein gel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Milk protein gel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Milk protein gel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Milk protein gel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Milk protein gel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Milk protein gel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Milk protein gel Empty Milk protein gel Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:25 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
I have been trying out this gel and find it gives my skin a real dewy appearance. Hopefully it is ok. I emailed the company and they were prompt in responding and confirming it doesn't contain any steroids etc. Hopefully they are telling the truth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:19 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
I believe it is the same company that makes sure white and carotein. Like you say hopefully it is all safe. Good to hear you are happy so far. Keep us updated. I may try it myself. I have seen it on line at a company that I buy other stuff from.

3Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:21 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Yes it is the same company here is the link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:35 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Actually I do hope it is safe as I remember trying to get it from some local shops and they said they had stopped selling it. I have only been able to see it on line in the UK.

5Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:23 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Well I hope it is ok because my skin is looking really good at the moment. I know that some products with steroids can give you that initial glow and then it can all go downhill but we will see. I am only using it once a day at the moment so with what you have said I won't be inceasing that to twice a day. I get so fustrated wondering whether something is safe or not.

6Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:15 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Tried MP before. Gave me a pale look. Only had the one tube and then went on to something else so couldn't say how it would be after a couple of months

7Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:42 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Its sad that a lot of the things we buy on line we have to worry about what the manufacturers have included in case it is anything bad. Wish things would change and there were more regulations with skin lightening products. Still cross about Fair and Flawless and their fake promises about all safe and natural. Wouldn't be so bad if it hadn't have been so expensive. With what I am using now I could have had about a 10 year supply of products for the same price Hope no one is still buying that sh*t lol

8Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:46 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Thats why some are starting to compound for themselves. Wish I had the confidence to do the same.

9Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:48 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
rainbow wrote:Tried MP before. Gave me a pale look. Only had the one tube and then went on to something else so couldn't say how it would be after a couple of months

I think I know what you mean about your skin looking pale. It goes and comes for me. I hope this product is ok because I really like how my skin is looking lately

10Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Your making me wanna go back and try it out again. I am a product junkie & try a lot of things out so maybe don't give things a real chance to see how they work out

11Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:46 pm

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I think there is that trait in all of us. Constantly in search of the next thing that may yield better results and maybe not being patiemt to see what actually works. However I do think that there is something in alternating products so your skin does not become accustomed to one product. Just my opinion.

12Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:52 pm

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:Its sad that a lot of the things we buy on line we have to worry about what the manufacturers have included in case it is anything bad. Wish things would change and there were more regulations with skin lightening products. Still cross about Fair and Flawless and their fake promises about all safe and natural. Wouldn't be so bad if it hadn't have been so expensive. With what I am using now I could have had about a 10 year supply of products for the same price Hope no one is still buying that sh*t lol

Well I don't come across as much talk about them any more so hopefully this will encourage them to buck up their ideas and stop peddalling their dangerous products. I am sure they have alrady made enough money to now grow a conscience. May be wishful thinking though

13Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:09 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
GOTHQUEEN wrote:I think there is that trait in all of us. Constantly in search of the next thing that may yield better results and maybe not being patiemt to see what actually works. However I do think that there is something in alternating products so your skin does not become accustomed to one product. Just my opinion.

I beleive there is something in that because although I have had up and down lightening I have not returned to my original colour. I suppose I keep my skin guessing with what is coming up next

14Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:20 pm

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Is this product worth trying out then?

15Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:27 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
I am not saying that you will get extreme results using this but I think it has helped me brightn some and I like the way it makes my skin less dry from using just plain hq and ra

16Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:31 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
I must say that I have not used this in a while and then started using it several days ago and got that immediate glow from it the day after. I sill cannot say whether it has steroids or something but I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.I don't intend using it for long because I like to keep switching my products and I am still sceptical about what makes it work so quick

17Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:30 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Which version are you using as I understand there are two?

18Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:21 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
angeleyes you just reminded me about the mpg. I think I preferred this to the sure white.

19Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:51 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Yes isn't it great!!! I am still doubtful about what actually makes it work because the brightening seems instant, like the following morning.

@ Kim it is the brown and white one I am talking about. I think it may be the extra strength one

20Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:18 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
angeleyes thanks. I have ordered some to test out.

21Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:59 am

herry1

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I also want to use this product,Any one tell me what the side effects of this product?
Thanks

http://bestsmsmarketingsolutions.com

22Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:26 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I dont think anyone has mentioned any side effects from using it aside from the rapid brightening. I think there was some questioneing about whether the ingredient list was complete.

23Milk protein gel Empty Re: Milk protein gel Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:54 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
I have not been using it for that long but have not had any issues so far. It has been a good replacement for not applying my hq in the day time

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com