The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 dcl products on Sat May 07, 2011 10:21 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
First topic message reminder :

Now before anyone says anything, I know I have been on a major spending marathon but I had to add another line to my ever expanding routine.

I have purchased 3 products from the above line and am hoping to share what I think. I had to purchase them from different sites as I tried to get the best possible price, so at the moment I only have one of them. I bought:

DCL AHA revitalising lotion

DCL skin brightening complexion treatment

and DCL AHA lightening gel (2% HQ)

At the moment I have the AHA revitalising lotion, which like the glytone really seems to make my face supple. The Obagi which I am loving does not make my skin particularly dry but my face seems to feel like it could do with added moisturising. So what I have been doing is applying the AHA about half an hour after the Obagi. Now this has only been for about 3 days and hopefully I am not negating the hq by applying something after but we will see. If necessary I may have to apply much later but this can be a bit difficult as I need to apply my make up,

Here is product info for those interested

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

26 Re: dcl products on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:53 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Omega did you ge the dcl?

27 Re: dcl products on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Omega

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hi Kim I'm sorry for replying so late. I tried to get it from skincare but they didn't ship me later I asked a few stores they said they will arrange it but they didn't. I got busy in my studies and little part time work and totally put this issue aside but now I'm free and I really want to give it a try. Can you recommend me few stores which are legit and ship all around the world?

Regards

28 Re: dcl products on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:06 pm

Omega

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Please someone reply asap. I won't be able to check back soon after now.

Sorry for bump.

29 Re: dcl products on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:22 am

yogi

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Omega try googling because you tend to find that places can charge varying shipping rates and you may find somewhere that is more local to where you are and is cheaper, because Kim is in the Uk like me.

30 Re: dcl products on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:44 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Omega sorry I have not been here for a few days. Yogi is right that you should do an on line search to see if you can obtain it locally as it may work out cheaper. I understand your concerns about making sure to obtain it from a legit source. I will give you the link for the brightening product but I do not know what the shiping would be for you or whether they deliver to your destination. They are based in the US I believe. The DCL AHA I bought from ebay but that seller only distributes within the UK so I cannot help you there.

Here is where I have bought from before.

and this is another site that I had been looking at before but I have not made an order from them.

Make sure to check out the shipping before buying as it can make all the difference Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | Society and Culture | Beauty | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum